Obama promised to transform America in 2008. That was one time he didn't lie.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to fundamentally change the country and our history. I was astonished when he spoke these words in 2008 after the election because he had never said anything like that during his campaign. I got a really bad feeling that America had been duped. Now 14 years later we are transforming all right. Kind of like how arthritis transforms bones. He lied to us about a lot of things but he sure didn't lie about transforming America.

He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to fundamentally change the country and our history. I was astonished when he spoke these words in 2008 after the election because he had never said anything like that during his campaign. I got a really bad feeling that America had been duped. Now 14 years later we are transforming all right. Kind of like how arthritis transforms bones. He lied to us about a lot of things but he sure didn't lie about transforming America.

Obama was a foreign sleeper agent, both literally and ideologically. He despises America and has changed her accordingly. Race was his path to validity and longevity. In a sense he was the forerunner to the equivalent of an antichrist.

Obama moved the Democrat Party far left and divided Americans by race worse than anyone ever.

Yes, true we had all been getting along for the most part—the various American races; we had all be doing the melting pot thing quite well until Obama came along and reset racial tensions back about sixty years. Since Obama tension between races has been rising to pressure cooker level.

Obama didn't transform shit.

Obama moved the Democrat Party far left and divided Americans by race worse than anyone ever.
PPPPTTT!! :auiqs.jpg:
Obama was a centrist, a moderate. More in the vein of Bill Clinton than Bernie Sanders.
Millions of African Americans saw his election as a sign of hope. That change was possible.
So they rallied around him. That's just normal.

Millions of white people in this country..absolutely lost their shit. They saw his election as a threat.
Thus began the slow mainstreaming of the alt-right into the Republican party and the ideology of conservatism.
The Tea Party may have started out as a legitimate protest movement, but it didn't stay that way for long. It
was soon about the black guy in the White House.

Have you ever asked yourself, why does the Republican party NOT appeal to African Americans?
Hint...the answer lies in the party's attitude and treatment (legislation, rhetoric).

No. He lied that time too.

Obama did more to destroy race relations in the US than KKK leaders like Robert Byrd or David Duke ever thought to do. The only person in politics today that is a bigger racist than Obama is his wife. She truly seems to hate Whitey.

No. He lied that time too.
14 years after Obama made his promise to transform America, we are transformed the way he wanted. We are racially divided more than ever, the Police and other LE are hammered relentlessly, our border is a disaster, BLM has infiltrated every American institution. That was all part of his plan.

Obama was a centrist, a moderate. More in the vein of Bill Clinton than Bernie Sanders.
Millions of African Americans saw his election as a sign of hope. That change was possible.

Millions of white people in this country..absolutely lost their shit. They saw his election as a threat.
Thus began the slow mainstreaming of the alt-right into the Republican party and the ideology of conservatism.
The Tea Party may have started out as a legitimate protest movement, but it didn't stay that way for long. It

Have you ever asked yourself, why does the Republican party NOT appeal to African Americans?
Hint...the answer lies in the party's attitude and treatment (legislation, rhetoric).
Obama was and is a Communist and a traitor.

Obama will be remembered as a good President.
Your savior, Trump..will not. :)
Deal with it.
Obama will be remembered as the person who destroyed this country, set race relations back 50 years and started a war against the police. Not to mention his financing of terror and the creation of ISIS.

Obama will be remembered as the person who destroyed this country, set race relations back 50 years and started a war against the police. Not to mention his financing of terror and the creation of ISIS.
Obama will be remembered a good, middle of the road President. Some foreign policy blunders (he was NOT responsible for the creation of ISIS..sheesh) but a solid domestic agenda.
No amount alt-right whining will change that. Donald John Trump will be remembered in the same breath as James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce. The worst Presidents this country has
ever elected.

I disagree. Obama was left of center, but not far left, not even close to the administration we have in there now. It wasn't Obama who began the shitshow we're now witnessing, but somebody is responsible for it. Since I've been old enough to have a political opinion I've been saying our biggest enemy isn't Republicans or Democrats, conservatives or leftists, white or black. Our biggest enemy is the fucking media. They are the ones who have pushed this agenda, constantly stirred up this pot, and invented controversy.

Race relations were at their height during the Bush years. They went downhill after Obama's election, but not really because of Obama, but because the media and his sycophants accused anyone who opposed him as having their motives based in him being black, which, of course, was nonsense, but they got the ball rolling and it's only collected more mud since.

Obama will be remembered a good, middle of the road President. Some foreign policy blunders (he was NOT responsible for the creation of ISIS..sheesh) but a solid domestic agenda.
No amount alt-right whining will change that. Donald John Trump will be remembered in the same breath as James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce. The worst Presidents this country has
ever elected.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I disagree. Obama was left of center, but not far left, not even close to the administration we have in there now. It wasn't Obama who began the shitshow we're now witnessing, but somebody is responsible for it. Since I've been old enough to have a political opinion I've been saying our biggest enemy isn't Republicans or Democrats, conservatives or leftists, white or black. Our biggest enemy is the fucking media. They are the ones who have pushed this agenda, constantly stirred up this pot, and invented controversy.

Race relations were at their height during the Bush years. They went downhill after Obama's election, but not really because of Obama, but because the media and his sycophants accused anyone who opposed him as having their motives based in him being black, which, of course, was nonsense, but they got the ball rolling and it's only collected more mud since.
I agree with you that our media is the biggest enemy to our Democracy. But who runs the Media? The Democrats. They control the narrative and bombard us with distractions and Trump this Trump that while the country has massive problems domestically and abroad.

I totally disagree with you on Obama. He was a consummate conman and presented himself as being Left of Center. But let's examine his actions as President. He made government controlled healthcare his number one priority during the biggest economic crisis our country had faced in half a century. He made empowering Iran a top priority and thanks to him and John Kerry they are well on their way to becoming a nuclear power. He started the anti-Police movement with a series of televised speeches about Black people killed by Cops. He essentially founded BLM by giving them a Presidential endorsement. Biden has taken Obama's groundwork to a new level of insanity but Obama was the architect.

The Tea Party may have started out as a legitimate protest movement, but it didn't stay thair t way for long. It

I never gave a hoot what his skin color was or is. I don't judge Presidents by skin color or their tweets. If the ACTIONS and SPEECHES as President are anti-American then I conclude he is an anti-American. Obama is an anti-American.

I never gave a hoot what his skin color was or is. I don't judge Presidents by skin color or their tweets. If the ACTIONS and SPEECHES as President are anti-American then I conclude he is an anti-American. Obama is an anti-American.
Umm..OK..why do you think he was "Anti-American"?

Forum List

Back