Obama Plays.. Unemployment Card...?

Yup, I listened to Rush today...:lol:..

...and it seems by September the 20 week extension of unemployment with be canceled for all remaining States to make the unemployment numbers look good for the Obama 2012 election. Well, as we all know the unemployment figures are bullshit at best and many more unemployed will be filed under non-existent (unaccounted for) and also be receiving no unemployment benefits.

-- but Obama will look good to the uninformed for lower unemployment figures and blaming the Republicans is standard procedure I guess, so expect that and choose sides..

(I tried to get a link with some information on this but failed but I'm thinking this Obama ploy on the American people will be coming out soon...:eusa_shifty:)
As did I...it's all too neat for Obama, isn't it?

Yup... Chicago politics gone country wide...

It is a false meme that the number of people not looking for work is hidden or that they are not counted.

The BLS publishes these figures as well, and anyone can look them up if they have a desire to actually do so instead of buying into some bogus meme.

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat35.pdf

The methods of counting these people has not changed since before Obama took office. There is no conspiracy.

Nobody said there was a conspiracy? :eusa_eh:
Everybody said the real number is much higher than the rosy glasses method they use.

Ok, describe in detail the method used by BLS and why it's "rosy glasses."

Then explain what the "real unemployment" is and why it's the real rate.

You see, every time I've ever heard anyone talk about the "real unemployment" they are using some non-standard definition that is very subjective and less accurate than official data.

obama is trying to shift as much of the unemployed into receiving public benefits as possible. This takes them out of the category of being unemployed. Don't believe phony numbers, go to the playbook that obama is using and that's the Cloward-Piven strategy which is to overwhelm the system. The more people on welfare, or recieving SSI or any other kind of benefit, the more the system is pressured.

obama is trying to shift as much of the unemployed into receiving public benefits as possible. This takes them out of the category of being unemployed.
Could you explain how that works? Preferably with links to the actual category definitions.

Unfortunately I'm sure that if you do respond, you'll just assert things that aren't actually true or cite some blogger.

It's think progress so liberals should not argue with the content.

According to a new report from the National Employment Law Project, 230,000 Americans will see their unemployment benefits vanish this weekend, even as the jobless rate remains stubbornly high. Nearly half of those losing their benefits live in California, where the unemployment rate is 11 percent:
Long-term unemployed workers in a growing list of states are being abruptly cut from federal unemployment insurance, a new analysis from the National Employment Law Project shows. Due to reductions Congress enacted earlier this year, more than 400,000 workers in 27 states will have lost between 13 to 20 weeks of federal unemployment insurance under the Extended Benefits program by Saturday, May 12th. The cuts come even though long-term unemployment remains near record highs
More Than 200,000 Americans Will Lose Their Unemployment Benefits This Weekend | ThinkProgress

Another eye opening read from that source I quoted

There are still more than three job seekers for every available opening, according to the Economic Policy Institute, and more than 30 percent of the unemployed have been out of work for a year or more.
Let's see someone explain this

...and it seems by September the 20 week extension of unemployment with be canceled for all remaining States to make the unemployment numbers look good for the Obama 2012 election. Well, as we all know the unemployment figures are bullshit at best and many more unemployed will be filed under non-existent (unaccounted for) and also be receiving no unemployment benefits.

-- but Obama will look good to the uninformed for lower unemployment figures and blaming the Republicans is standard procedure I guess, so expect that and choose sides..

(I tried to get a link with some information on this but failed but I'm thinking this Obama ploy on the American people will be coming out soon...:eusa_shifty:)
Yup, and your stupidity as a result is obvious! :lol:

You should know by now that everything your MessiahRushie tells you is bullshit! The UE rate is not based on how many people are collecting UE benefits, but on the household survey conducted by the BLS, not that the misinformed like you would care.

obama is trying to shift as much of the unemployed into receiving public benefits as possible. This takes them out of the category of being unemployed.
Could you explain how that works? Preferably with links to the actual category definitions.

Unfortunately I'm sure that if you do respond, you'll just assert things that aren't actually true or cite some blogger.

Why don't you look up Cloward-Piven yourself? It's right there, in perfectly understandable language. How it works, what it will do, and the ultimate goal of total economic collapse.

As I have shown many times on this board, CON$ always lie in packs. There is no "invisible unemployed." The number of "discouraged" workers who have just given up is under a million and FALLING!!!!!! The BLS reports that number so the "expert" had to know he was lying in that video. Of course, the misinformed will swallow that bullshit whole and without question.

A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex

Discouraged over job prospects - 968,000

When the unemployment ends, the people are dropped from the count.

It is the method democrats use to lower the rate. This comes as no surprise.

Why don't you look up Cloward-Piven yourself? It's right there, in perfectly understandable language. How it works, what it will do, and the ultimate goal of total economic collapse.

So you you can't explain how receiving benefits moves people out of the category of unemployed. I thought not, since it doesn't.

Yeah, except that the UE rate has never ever been based on unemployment insurance benefits. 5 seconds of research would have told you that.

CON$ will always bitterly cling to their lies!!!

He timed the extension of 99 weeks to expire within the last 3 months......now to get the rest of those suckers off the role so it looks better.

I don't think he's going to look too good to those that don't have a job.

He's been screwing over Americans since he's been in office....but the folks he screws over haven't had a mic shoved in their faces to tell their stories.

If the MSM were to focus on all of the people Obama has hosed it would blow his re-election all to hell.

Last edited:

Its a fact dumb ass.

Damn I wish you understood the mechanisms in place. I would have liked it better if you watched the fucking news asswipe. It was just reported on the tele, and no dip shit it wasnt fox.

Its a fact dumb ass.

Damn I wish you understood the mechanisms in place. I would have liked it better if you watched the fucking news asswipe. It was just reported on the tele, and no dip shit it wasnt fox.
It's a lie, and YOU know it! :eusa_liar:
Repeating YOUR lie does not make it any less of a lie! :eusa_liar:

Its a fact dumb ass.

It's a lie, and YOU know it! :eusa_liar:
Repeating YOUR lie does not make it any less of a lie! :eusa_liar:

If you tried at least once to pull your head out of the DNCs ass you would know I speak the truth.

But you are to vested in the failure of our country.

Forum List

Back