Obama Plays.. Unemployment Card...?

Nope. Evidence for what? That something is not happening? How does that work?

I rest my case. :eusa_hand:

You have no case. BigReb is claiming the data is manipulated, while refusing to say how, with his only "evidence" being that they are government numbers. This makes sense to you?

If you're too stupid to see it then I can't help you.
No way in hell have the unemployment numbers dropped the way they have unless they were manipulated. Not this close to election there is nothing that you can produce to support what the obama labor department claims as the true numbers of unemployed people.

Question would you trust a spend shopaholic with a credit card that has unlimited credit and take them at their word they will only use it in an emergence?

Nope. Evidence for what? That something is not happening? How does that work?

You have no case. BigReb is claiming the data is manipulated, while refusing to say how, with his only "evidence" being that they are government numbers. This makes sense to you?

It IS manipulated. YOU are being lied to...and YOU belive what you are being spoonfed by the Gubmint.

Congratulations.
icon14.gif

It IS manipulated.
Ok, how? Run me through the process from collection to publication and explain exactly, since apparently I'm slow, who, when and how the manipulation is done. Shouldn't 't be hard for you if you'd telling the truth.

Oh, but you're not, so you won't even try to explain.

Yup, I listened to Rush today...:lol:..

...and it seems by September the 20 week extension of unemployment with be canceled for all remaining States to make the unemployment numbers look good for the Obama 2012 election. Well, as we all know the unemployment figures are bullshit at best and many more unemployed will be filed under non-existent (unaccounted for) and also be receiving no unemployment benefits.

-- but Obama will look good to the uninformed for lower unemployment figures and blaming the Republicans is standard procedure I guess, so expect that and choose sides..

(I tried to get a link with some information on this but failed but I'm thinking this Obama ploy on the American people will be coming out soon...:eusa_shifty:)

Yeah--but it's been played for quite some time now. The unemployment statistics do not count the people who have run out of benefits but still haven't found a job. So--it looks like things are improving when they're really not.

...and it seems by September the 20 week extension of unemployment with be canceled for all remaining States to make the unemployment numbers look good for the Obama 2012 election. Well, as we all know the unemployment figures are bullshit at best and many more unemployed will be filed under non-existent (unaccounted for) and also be receiving no unemployment benefits.

-- but Obama will look good to the uninformed for lower unemployment figures and blaming the Republicans is standard procedure I guess, so expect that and choose sides..

(I tried to get a link with some information on this but failed but I'm thinking this Obama ploy on the American people will be coming out soon...:eusa_shifty:)

Yeah--but it's been played for quite some time now. The unemployment statistics do not count the people who have run out of benefits but still haven't found a job. So--it looks like things are improving when they're really not.
liar!! :eusa_liar:

liar!! :eusa_liar:
another obamaroid right on time
obamaroid1.jpg

It's been pointed out repeatedly that this simply isn't true.

And it's repeatedly been a failure.

A "failure" of you guys to understand reality? Perhaps.

If you guys want to keep looking like idiots by repeating incorrect information, you're welcome to. Don't expect anyone to take you seriously, though.

The unemployment rate has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Unemployment Benefits. It never has, and it never will.

If you guys want to keep looking like idiots by repeating incorrect information, you're welcome to. Don't expect anyone to take you seriously, though.

The unemployment rate has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Unemployment Benefits. It never has, and it never will.
Seriously, he has linked to a page on the BLS site that says plain as day that UI benefits aren't used, and claimed that as his proof that they are. It was bizzarre.

If you guys want to look like idiots don't listen to the rest who are calling you idiots for over looking the obvious.

If you guys want to look like idiots don't listen to the rest who are calling you idiots for over looking the obvious.

...and if you want to keep looking like an idiot, you can keep repeating the lie that UI benefits have anything to do with the Unemployment Rate, and I'll keep laughing at you about it.

...and if you want to keep looking like an idiot, you can keep repeating the lie that UI benefits have anything to do with the Unemployment Rate, and I'll keep laughing at you about it.
As I said you can remain stupid

Labor Dept. trumpets declining unemployment while US labor force participation at 30-year low
Labor Dept. trumpets declining unemployment while US labor force participation at 30-year low — RT

Labor Dept. trumpets declining unemployment while US labor force participation at 30-year low
Labor Dept. trumpets declining unemployment while US labor force participation at 30-year low — RT
And of course, that link diesn't claim that UI benefits are used to calculate the UE rate. Not sure what your point in linking it was. The rate dropped because both employment and unemployment went down. In other words the drop in the rate was not a good thing.

So? Certainly not evidence of manipulation .

It's no surprise that the America-hating Russian Commies and the America-hating CON$ervoFascist Republicans agree!!!!

The Number of Those Working Past 65 Is at a Record High

THE retirement dream seems further away for a lot of baby boomers, and they appear to be responding to that by holding on to their jobs if they can. But that may have worsened the employment prospects for younger workers.

The Older the Worker, the Better.Labor Department figures indicate that the percentage of workers over the traditional retirement age of 65 is at a record high. But, the figures show, job totals fell sharply for men under 55 during the recession and have only started to recover, while the proportion of women ages 25 to 54 with jobs also slid and is close to the lowest level of the last two decades.

“The fact of the matter is that this aging-but-not-yet-aged segment of the baby boomer class can’t afford to retire,” said David A. Rosenberg, the chief economist of Gluskin Sheff, a Canadian firm, noting that overall household net worth was 15 percent lower than at the prerecession peak. “Dreams of the 5,000-square-foot McMansion being a viable retirement asset have morphed into nightmares of a deflationary ball and chain.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/19/b...hose-working-past-65-is-at-a-record-high.html

And of course, that link diesn't claim that UI benefits are used to calculate the UE rate. Not sure what your point in linking it was. The rate dropped because both employment and unemployment went down. In other words the drop in the rate was not a good thing.

So? Certainly not evidence of manipulation .

Fuged those numbers obama to his labor department/

Forum List

Back