Obama Patronizes

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
As usual, Obama is rude and condescending...this from the most corrupt, dishonest, and divisive POTUS we have ever had to endure....but Lefties think he is wonderful.

Barack Obama delivered a series of patronizing backhanded compliments to President-Elect Donald Trump on Monday during a lengthy White House press conference conducted before his final trip abroad as America's leader.

While he praised Trump for pulling off 'one of the biggest political upsets in history,' Obama scolded his Republican successor for believing he can deliver on his campaign promises.

'I think that he successfully mobilized a big chunk of the country to vote for him,' Obama told reporters.

But 'regardless of what experience or assumptions he brought to the office, this office has a way of waking you up.'

'And those aspects of his positions or predispositions that don't match up with reality, he will find shaken up pretty quick. Because reality has a way of asserting itself.'

President Barack Obama on Monday dismissed the idea that President-Elect Donald Trump can accomplish what he set out to when he moves into the White House in January

'I also think that he is coming to this office with fewer set hard-and-fast policy prescriptions than a lot of other presidents might be arriving with.'

Trump beat Hillary Clinton decisively by vowing to repeal and replace government-controlled medical insurance, upend eight years of foreign policy and dismantle corrupt revolving doors between government and the lobbying class.

Obama suggested it was all an act, and seemed to admonish Trump not to trust his own instincts in the Oval Office.

'I don't think he is ideological,' the president said. 'I think ultimately he's pragmatic in that way. And that can serve him well as long as he's got good people around him and he has a clear sense of direction.'

He also implied that Trump's forceful attitude could get him in trouble quickly

The president said that while he still has 'concerns' about turning the White House over to a brash Republican who attacked him vigorously for more than 16 months, two factors are likely to slow Trump down.

One is the lethargy and intransigence of Washington itself – even though Trump will inherit a Congress run completely by the GOP.

Read more: Barack Obama warns Donald Trump's 'temperament' will be his doom | Daily Mail Online

As usual, Obama is rude and condescending...this from the most corrupt, dishonest, and divisive POTUS we have ever had to endure....but Lefties think he is wonderful.

Barack Obama delivered a series of patronizing backhanded compliments to President-Elect Donald Trump on Monday during a lengthy White House press conference conducted before his final trip abroad as America's leader.

While he praised Trump for pulling off 'one of the biggest political upsets in history,' Obama scolded his Republican successor for believing he can deliver on his campaign promises.

'I think that he successfully mobilized a big chunk of the country to vote for him,' Obama told reporters.

But 'regardless of what experience or assumptions he brought to the office, this office has a way of waking you up.'

'And those aspects of his positions or predispositions that don't match up with reality, he will find shaken up pretty quick. Because reality has a way of asserting itself.'

President Barack Obama on Monday dismissed the idea that President-Elect Donald Trump can accomplish what he set out to when he moves into the White House in January

'I also think that he is coming to this office with fewer set hard-and-fast policy prescriptions than a lot of other presidents might be arriving with.'

Trump beat Hillary Clinton decisively by vowing to repeal and replace government-controlled medical insurance, upend eight years of foreign policy and dismantle corrupt revolving doors between government and the lobbying class.

Obama suggested it was all an act, and seemed to admonish Trump not to trust his own instincts in the Oval Office.

'I don't think he is ideological,' the president said. 'I think ultimately he's pragmatic in that way. And that can serve him well as long as he's got good people around him and he has a clear sense of direction.'

The president said that while he still has 'concerns' about turning the White House over to a brash Republican who attacked him vigorously for more than 16 months, two factors are likely to slow Trump down.

One is the lethargy and intransigence of Washington itself – even though Trump will inherit a Congress run completely by the GOP.

Read more: Barack Obama warns Donald Trump's 'temperament' will be his doom | Daily Mail Online

There were no 'backhanded compliments' not patronizing.

You're an idiot.

The speech was very unifying. He told protestors to put and the breaks.

Fuck off, idiot.

Obama is an idiot. I'm not surprised he's still underestimating Trump's ability to undo the damage he's caused.

You're an idiot.

Fuck off, idiot.
That is what the Lib MSM told you and you dutifully believe the lies.

How can you be so easily deceived?

You're an idiot.

Fuck off, idiot.

No. I watched the press conference live, dopey.

I, unlike you, don't need a news organization, Faux News, to tell me what to think.

The President was universally seen as putting country first.

You FAIL.

Lefties CAN NOT think.

You're right about the meat puppet faggot and all, but never make the mistake of insinuating libturds "THINK".

President Barack Obama absolutely identified that Trump is pragmatic not ideological, meaning that Trump will not put the far right agenda into play.

The GOP Congress is also not thrilled with Trump.

Trump will be more concerned with what Congressional Republicans think than the unimportant gippers of the world.

You're an idiot.

Fuck off, idiot.

No. I watched the press conference live, dopey.

I, unlike you, don't need a news organization, Faux News, to tell me what to think.

The President was universally seen as putting country first.

You FAIL.
Proof you believe the lib MSM even though they were exposed as in the tank for Clinton.

Why do you chose to be deceived?

You would do well in Orwell's 1984.

Just as an anecdote, I was speaking with a liberal family member yesterday. He thinks Trump is appalling based on the things he has said. He thinks Trump will treat the Ds with disdain. When I said Obama certainly did that when he took office, he went ballistic. I told him of Obama's telling Rs to set in the back of bus comment, shortly after his election....of course, he never heard of this.

WTF!

The Big "O" was just saying what he thought, personally I don't think it was patronizing or condescending, actually he seems pretty determined to make the transition as smooth as possible, just like President Gunslinger did for him.

"Na na na na, hey hey, goodbye" -- Steam, Kiss him Goodbye

Obama is telling Trump that not getting things done is just something he should settle for.

NPR is focusing on this subject this morning.

They said he was a joke.
They said he couldn't win the nomination.
They said he couldn't beat Hillary.
Now they're saying he can't get anything done, and as I mentioned last week, they will use every minute of every day trying to stop him.

Forum List

Back