Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers

unfortunately there are lots of people that have been manipulated into thinking like the liberals. They have fallen prey to the liberals rethoric, which is designed to manipulate their thinking. They don't realize their thinking has been programmed by the communist liberals rethoric. Oh they are going to struggle in the next years the same as everyone, but they will still praise Obama because their minds are controlled.
We are facing some of the worst of times in the next years and these dummies who can't think, put this on all of us. Obama and his communist administration has used the power of words on the weak of mind people and they are in controll by Obama and his bunch. (and they don't even realize it, cus they are too far gone). I can only say that I hope they struggle the most out of all this which they have done to themselves and all of us.

strange.....your side has been predicting impending doom ever since Obama was elected

Four more years baby

the new year just started, I hope you enjoy all the new taxes(ObamaTax), all the new regulations, and all the freedoms you will be losing and it hits all you who voted for this man in your wallets the hardest...
four more years baby

unfortunately there are lots of people that have been manipulated into thinking like the liberals. They have fallen prey to the liberals rethoric, which is designed to manipulate their thinking. They don't realize their thinking has been programmed by the communist liberals rethoric. Oh they are going to struggle in the next years the same as everyone, but they will still praise Obama because their minds are controlled.
We are facing some of the worst of times in the next years and these dummies who can't think, put this on all of us. Obama and his communist administration has used the power of words on the weak of mind people and they are in controll by Obama and his bunch. (and they don't even realize it, cus they are too far gone). I can only say that I hope they struggle the most out of all this which they have done to themselves and all of us.

strange.....your side has been predicting impending doom ever since Obama was elected

Four more years baby

the new year just started, I hope you enjoy all the new taxes(ObamaTax), all the new regulations, and all the freedoms you will be losing and it hits all you who voted for this man in your wallets the hardest...
four more years baby

Let's see what the last election accomplished...

No repeal of Obamacare
No additional tax cuts for billionaires
No cutbacks in environmental regulations
No cutbacks in labor laws
No repeal of the DREAM act or reinstitution DADT
Liberals appointed to the Supreme Court

Four more years baby!

Thank you, President Obama.

^^^ Good little peasant Zombie.. Cheering on his political elite getting pay raises while Americans by the millions suffer and can't feed their families. Let's hear it for the sheep mentality!? Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move to Ghana, they don't pay taxes at all there.....you will fit right in, they live in grass huts, eat crickets and Have drug lords running the country, they also domt have gun laws and have child soldiers, ladyshitslinger you and your kin will fit right in!

Four more years baby

four more years baby

Nah the cliff is on the republicans, say thank you too, cantor mcconnel and the other stooges

Four more years baby

four more years baby

No repeal of Obamacare

Four more years baby!

AND NO Fucking JOBS and our FREEDOMS are being trampled on... and our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren are in dept..
but hey, as long as you see your liberal utopia, that's all that matter

All my conservative buddies sure as hell dont mind taking Holiday pay last week and this week.

BTW, Obama allowed for one more Holiday pay day this past week. Instead of two, its 3 days. Thank you President Obama, its been a tough few years and I know my family appreciates it.

shocker.

ya know, if you conservatives don't like paying taxes and funding the federal payroll, why don't you just get up and leave? Case closed, and you will be happier and can keep all your income. win win, right?

i am all for cutting everything by 20%.... and that would mean all federal pay checks too. Government works and contractors make far to much money as it is.

Nearly 5x what average folks make... It would be one thing if they actually worked for it, but we can see they aren't doing that and haven't for quite some time.
5X?......dam i must have been in the wrong Agency......

Four more years baby

four more years baby

I sure will. It's a hell of a lot better paying our own bills than borrowing the money from China.

All my conservative buddies sure as hell dont mind taking Holiday pay last week and this week.

shocker.

ya know, if you conservatives don't like paying taxes and funding the federal payroll, why don't you just get up and leave? Case closed, and you will be happier and can keep all your income. win win, right?

^^^^ Carries more dirty water.. ANYTHING to excuse the power grab-- blames others for his King.

Zombies on parade!

What the rw's call a "power grab", the rest of us call an ELECTION.

Suck it up.

unless it involves "rw's" winning....

four more years baby

No repeal of Obamacare

Four more years baby!

AND NO Fucking JOBS and our FREEDOMS are being trampled on... and our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren are in dept..

Are you saying that our job situation would have been better if Obama chose to let capitalism fail? Are you really this fucking stupid?

four more years baby

No repeal of Obamacare

Four more years baby!

150,000 new jobs last month.....LOST 770,000 jobs a month under Bush

Explain to your grandchildren how Bush started two wars, slashed taxes and expected your grandchildren to pay for it

You grandchildren have more FREEDOM than you had at their age

No repeal of Obamacare

Four more years baby!

Explain to your grandchildren how Bush started two wars, slashed taxes and expected your grandchildren to pay for it

ummmhumm, you explain to your grandchildren how you supported they be a slave to the state by supporting ObamaCare, re-electing a man as President with four years of 8% umemployment as his record, no budgets from this administation, spending out their ass, got our credit rating downgraded, cheered for higher taxes on certain people in our country, and the beat went on and on..
enjoy it

ummmhumm, you explain to your grandchildren how you supported they be a slave to the state by supporting ObamaCare, re-electing a man as President with four years of 8% umemployment as his record, no budgets from this administation, spending out their ass, got our credit rating downgraded, cheered for higher taxes on certain people in our country, and the beat went on and on..
enjoy it

A program that provides healthcare for millions of grandkids makes them slaves?

My grandkids will read in the history books that our president stopped a depression and created four million jobs

Last edited:

enjoy it

My grandkids will read in the history books that our president stopped a depression and created four million jobs

only when you feed them that fairy tale..
I hope they don't end up thinking less of you for what YOU supported..

enjoy it

only when you feed them that fairy tale..
I hope they don't end up thinking less of you for what YOU supported..

Your grandchildren and their grandchildren will read about the achievements of the Obama administration and will benefit from Obamacare in much the same way you benefit from Social Security

You should be proud

Canadians recently voted the Tommy Douglas, father of our universal health care program as The Greatest Canadian in history. He beat out Wayne Gretsky (10), Sir John A. MacDonald, our first prime minister (8), Don Cherry, hockey commentator and asshole extraordinaire (7), and Pierre Elliott Trudeau, the prime minister who gave us our own Constitution (3).

I expect that your grandchildren will view Obama in a similar light.

Four more years baby

four more years baby

No repeal of Obamacare

Four more years baby!

6 trillion of debt heaped on YOUR grandchildren but you can admit to being gay and in the military. Yipppeeeeeeeeeee

Forum List

Back