OBAMA ON OREGON MASSACRE: "This should be politicized"!!!!! MF'er actually said that.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wow fucking gawd. Does this motherfucker have no shame or class? 14 people shot in Chicago....he doesn't say shit. 13 people shot in Oregon...and before motive or ID are even known....he's politicizing it with calls for more gun laws.

AND....this motherfucker actually says it....he actually said "This matter SHOULD BE politicized"!!! Not even 8 hours after they're killed....he's trampling on their bodies for leftist gun control laws.

MEANWHILE....this weekend another 15-20 will get shot in Chicago....and he won't say shit. MAYBE the black lives getting shot there don't matter as much as the Oregon white ones. Hmmmm.

So Barry, when will you start the movement to repeal the 2nd Amendment? Hmmm?

I saw that. Pretty shameful and a far cry from the dignity that office used to show in situations like this.
Maybe the NRA will try to hold a rally there like they tried to at Sandy Hook. That's pretty dignified right?
More off topic bullshit.

Just proves that you have no defense for the asshole in the Oval Office

Look at these fucking right wing tards. Babies getting shot up isn't enough for them. Oh, that's right, they only care about the unborn. The born are just target practice to them. Remember "let him die"? They really mean it. I think they think it's funny to give weapons to the deranged. They think it's hilarious. And when someone points out it's wrong, they become outraged their "rights" are being threatened.

I saw that. Pretty shameful and a far cry from the dignity that office used to show in situations like this.
Maybe the NRA will try to hold a rally there like they tried to at Sandy Hook. That's pretty dignified right?
More off topic bullshit.

Thank you Obama for condemning gun worshiping culture. That is on topic, no matter how butthurt it makes you.

the shooter is the same ethnicity as barry which is rather interesting

I'll make a deal barry, you give up your abortions and I'll give up my second ammendment rights
I'm that passionate about RTL
Seems like a fair trade

There is no country in the world that it's easier for an aspiring criminal to obtain a gun than the U.S.A. That's nothing to be proud about.

Progressive Leader and unarmed citizens is a recipe for mass graves
Speaking of mass graves, we lead the 1st world in mass shootings. But surely that has nothing to do with how we have almost as many guns as we have people in this country.

There is no country in the world that it's easier for an aspiring criminal to obtain a gun than the U.S.A. That's nothing to be proud about.

Speaking of mass graves, we lead the 1st world in mass shootings. But surely that has nothing to do with how we have almost as many guns as we have people in this country.

Lefty logic...

Automobiles cause drunk driving.
Bikinis cause rape.
Guns cause murder.

:cuckoo:

More off topic bullshit.

Thank you Obama for condemning gun worshiping culture. That is on topic, no matter how butthurt it makes you.
It's not gun worshiping. It is admiration & respect for our Constitution.

No matter, you'll never understand it.

Lefty logic...

Automobiles cause drunk driving.
Bikinis cause rape.
Guns cause murder.

Righty logic...

More guns = less mass murders
More guns = lower murder rate

Does this mean that white college kids are more important to Obama than all the black kids getting murdered with guns in Chicago?

Forum List

Back