Obama just lost the election tonight

A lot of wailing and knashing of teeth here.

The debt ceiling crisis will be solved.

And there will be other crisis which will make this look like a tempest in a teapot.

That's the way of the world.

How the hell is Obama gonna debate Romney or Perry in the Summer/Fall of 2012 without his Teleprompter? (well unless NBC provides all the answers for him on a teleprompter in front of his podium), And what happens if the Teleprompter fails and he gives an answer for a question that was asked of the GOP candidate? {Kinda like when Obama Thanked Himself on live TV?} Obama: and I would like to thank all of the Fallen Heroes who are in the audience tonight.

How the hell is Obama gonna debate Romney or Perry in the Summer/Fall of 2012 without his Teleprompter? (well unless NBC provides all the answers for him on a teleprompter in front of his podium), And what happens if the Teleprompter fails and he gives an answer for a question that was asked of the GOP candidate? {Kinda like when Obama Thanked Himself on live TV?} Obama: and I would like to thank all of the Fallen Heroes who are in the audience tonight.

Obama is going to do fine.

He beat the two greatest evils in the world....Al Qaeda and the Republican Party.

He beat the two greatest evils in the world....Al Qaeda and the Republican Party.
Obama hasn't beat Al Qaeda. Why do you think the democrats lost the house during the mid terms?

As I predicted even before Obama won the first time. Winning the first time guaranteed he would lose the next time.

I had however begun to doubt that prediction considering how far the right has had it's collective head up it's ass.

1st of all republican doctrine ie...water boarding ,the patriot act ect....is what led to bin Laden demise.and i can guarantee you the seals team that got him does not have one damn stinking, filthy,commy liberal in it. Islam is at war with us and Al Qaeda is far from defeated.and your piece of shit president is not even going to get the democratic nomination!!!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

1st of all republican doctrine ie...water boarding ,the patriot act ect....is what led to bin Laden demise.and i can guarantee you the seals team that got him does not have one damn stinking, filthy,commy liberal in it. Islam is at war with us and Al Qaeda is far from defeated.and your piece of shit president is not even going to get the democratic nomination!!!:eusa_whistle:

Oh no, the Seals who got bin were all Liberals & under direction of the Commander in Chief Obama who will be serving two terms.

when it comes to the gallup and razzamatazz polls, you have to keep in mind, it really only boils down to about 7 or 8 states. you have to consider the chunk of voters coming from new york,cally, and the other solid blue states. they could be polling 65/35 Obama, even 70/30 Obama. Remember how Al Gore lost? even with more votes? we all know what states are the crucial ones. I wish pollsters would just take counts in those swing states. Then we will get a more accurate scenerio for 2012. Is there anyone out there who lives in North Carolina???? is it an Anti-Obama State?

A lot of wailing and knashing of teeth here.

The debt ceiling crisis will be solved.

And there will be other crisis which will make this look like a tempest in a teapot.

That's the way of the world.

Are we are going to start paying off the debt so we never come anywhere close to the debt ceiling again?

If not, the crisis isn't over. It's just been delayed by making it worse later on.

Let's, for the sake of argument, accept that Al Qaeda and the Republican party are the two greatest evils in the world.

Both of them still exist How exactly has he beat either of them?

I think you might be lying to yourself. That's not exactly healthy.

You saying he lost the election for 2012 because of tonight's speech...did you post this before or after he gave the speech?

Oh and who exactly will beat him in 2012?

That is the part of the scenario that always remains unanswered..

Please note: I used to be a Republican, then converted to a Democrat in 2008. I voted for Obama in 2008 and have largely defended his actions...

But tonight?

His speech was terrible. He delivered it terribly.

S&P has said that if Boehner's plan is passed, the credit rating of the country will be downgraded. Obama is in a lose-lose situation here and it looks like the Republicans are the only ones who are going to win.

The only thing left for Obama to do right now is let the country go into default and not extend the cap until Republicans increase revenues. Obama MUST stand firm on this. No short term deal. Let the country go into default in order to win this battle.

Unfortunately, we as middle class Americans, are stuck in the middle between the Liberals and the Conservatives and we're both going to have to pay for it.

The Dems have also been warned that their gimmicks such as Reid's 1 Trillion "budget cut" (over 10 years) resulting from not being in Iraq and Afghanistan also will not fly. They are being called out for the ridiculous proposals. They said, go ahead and try it, and you will still likely be downgraded.

Thanks for voting for Obama, btw. The country is in great shape because of your decision.

You saying he lost the election for 2012 because of tonight's speech...did you post this before or after he gave the speech?

I think he will win again because stupid and greedy people/voters have become the norm in America.

I think he will win again because stupid and greedy people/voters have become the norm in America.

That is always a valid reason for sore losers. Blame America..

Who is a sore loser? The country is in the worst shape it's ever been because progressives want "justice" in the form of coveting the treasury, and some people are stupid enough to believe what they are told about regarding the "injustices".

"Just remember, this is the United States of America. We write 80 million checks a month. There are millions and millions of Americans that depend on those checks coming on time," Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner told "FOX News Sunday."

Sarah, think this might be part of the problem?

"Just remember, this is the United States of America. We write 80 million checks a month. There are millions and millions of Americans that depend on those checks coming on time," Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner told "FOX News Sunday."

Sarah, think this might be part of the problem?

Part of the problem, yes. Although Republicans believe we can just cut all domestic spending and that will lead to economic health. That is a very simplistic approach.

when it comes to the gallup and razzamatazz polls, you have to keep in mind, it really only boils down to about 7 or 8 states. you have to consider the chunk of voters coming from new york,cally, and the other solid blue states. they could be polling 65/35 Obama, even 70/30 Obama. Remember how Al Gore lost? even with more votes? we all know what states are the crucial ones. I wish pollsters would just take counts in those swing states. Then we will get a more accurate scenerio for 2012. Is there anyone out there who lives in North Carolina???? is it an Anti-Obama State?

more people voted for Gore than Bush. Fact...

Who is a sore loser? The country is in the worst shape it's ever been because progressives want "justice" in the form of coveting the treasury, and some people are stupid enough to believe what they are told about regarding the "injustices".

What's a progressive? And why are they responsible? And what were the injustices....

I guess you'll be converting back to a Republican in 2012 and a Democrat in 2016. You're on a 4-year cycle. I bet I could make money off people like you.

Where did he say that he used to be a Democrat before he was a Republican? He didn't. YOU SAID he's on a four year cycle.... how do you know he wasn't Republican from the time he was 18 till 2008? I am 46 years old and I did the exact same thing. The new age Republican party is nothing I ever want to be involved in again. They have no heart and their extremist wing is damn near fascist.

Maybe you Tea Party types are the ones that are a "fad". You ever think of that?

Forum List

Back