Obama judge does the unbelievable.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

When it comes to the 2A and democrook appointed judges, the standard is to keep appealing until a rational objective adult is on the bench.

In this case, the judge was wise enough to understand Bruen and that the 2A isn't a 2nd class right or privilege for elitist pricks. Nice to see at least one obozo judge is a decent barrister rather than an apparatchik.

I really don't see the ruling as much of a stretch for a Halfrican appointed judge.....They have been wanting black felons (such as Mr. Cherry) to be able to vote unencumbered for a long time, their crimes notwithstanding and one of the stumbling blocks has been 2A rights.

The only real difference in this case is that it will also allow whites to do the same but it's a net gain for them.

The next step will be felons that are currently incarcerated to be able to vote from prison.

• Banned
I really don't see the ruling as much of a stretch for a Halfrican appointed judge.....They have been wanting black felons (such as Mr. Cherry) to be able to vote unencumbered for a long time, their crimes notwithstanding and one of the stumbling blocks has been 2A rights.

The only real difference in this case is that it will also allow whites to do the same but it's a net gain for them.

The next step will be felons that are currently incarcerated to be able to vote from prison.
I will agree that when bed wetters do something "right", they usually do so in order to promote a nefarious agenda.

Forum List

Back