Obama ISIS Inaction-Similar to Clinton & Rwanda

I see a lot of palaver about 'claims', but any good Oil Ministry can change that in a heartbeat.

I also see very little about 'production'.
20111228132834721734_20.png

I'll bet you'll see a lot more production over the next ten years, right Killer?
1. who's a 'killer'?

2. wake us up, when all these claims and futures actually materialize

1. who's a 'killer'?
You apparently fantasize about combat "heroics."...
I do?

Good luck in serving-up credible evidence to support that contention.

Then again, incredible (as in, lacking credibility) people oftentimes resort to incredible tactics.

Cheer-up... perhaps in some Future Life, you'll find the courage to volunteer to serve your country in such a fashion, and thereby earn a place at the table, amongst men.

Now... are we done, yet?

Last edited:
Already here, Killer
"For the first time in about 30 years, Western oil companies are exploring for and producing oil in Iraq from some of the world's largest oil fields and reaping enormous profit. And while the U.S. has also maintained a fairly consistent level of Iraq oil imports since the invasion, the benefits are not finding their way through Iraq's economy or society."
Are you really as ignorant/impotent as you appear?
Why the war in Iraq was fought for Big Oil - CNN.com

Already here, Killer
"For the first time in about 30 years, Western oil companies are exploring for and producing oil in Iraq from some of the world's largest oil fields and reaping enormous profit. And while the U.S. has also maintained a fairly consistent level of Iraq oil imports since the invasion, the benefits are not finding their way through Iraq's economy or society."
Are you really as ignorant/impotent as you appear?
A two-year-old activist's highly biased Op-Ed piece in the blogging zone on the CNN website?

Uhhhhh... yeah... now there's objectivity for ya... spent some time diggin' that one up, didja, Georgina?

Now... are we done, yet?
You are, but apparently you're too self absorbed to notice.
What's the matter? Did you get all dressed to play soldier only to find you were too chickenshit to get shot at? Such a shame, maybe your next life will be happier?
You tell 'em, sweet-cheeks... and, to make matters worse, your 4th-grade recess-yard copycatting is highly suggestive of a lack of originality and creativity.

And... all dressed-up to play soldier only to find I was too chickenshit to get shot at?

Whatever in the world are you talking about, snookums?

And... coming from a limp-wristed 10-day wash-out from Air Force basic training, well, I don't think I'll need to fuss very much over insults coming from the likes of you.

A two-year-old activist's highly biased Op-Ed piece in the blogging zone on the CNN website?
Point out any bias in the article, if you can.
"Before the 2003 invasion, Iraq's domestic oil industry was fully nationalized and closed to Western oil companies. A decade of war later, it is largely privatized and utterly dominated by foreign firms."
^^^Do you agree or disagree?

Point out any bias in the article, if you can.
"Before the 2003 invasion, Iraq's domestic oil industry was fully nationalized and closed to Western oil companies. A decade of war later, it is largely privatized and utterly dominated by foreign firms."
^^^Do you agree or disagree?
Declaring definitive conclusions from circumstantial evidence is not the mark of high-caliber objectivity.

Unless substantive evidence and/or credible testimony comes to light, proving that we went to war on behalf of Big Oil (a most unprofitable return-on-investment to date, by the way), there is no basis in fact for presuming that this was the casus belli.

Trying to sell such speculation as fact is indicative of the sort of bias I alluded to earlier.

Unless substantive evidence and/or credible testimony comes to light, proving that we went to war on behalf of Big Oil (a most unprofitable return-on-investment to date, by the way),
Why would you believe a few haven't earned a substantial return on their investment?
Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
In order for a country to turn a profit on a war, returns must exceed expenditures.

Do you think that sufficient funds have been deposited in the US Treasury from such sources to date, to pay for the war?

Op-Ed pieces, speculating over circumstantial evidence, just won't cut it.
What do you know about O-I-L that John Abizaid, Alan Greenspan, and Chuck Hagel don't?
"Oil was not the only goal of the Iraq War, but it was certainly the central one, as top U.S. military and political figures have attested to in the years following the invasion.

"'Of course it's about oil; we can't really deny that,' said Gen. John Abizaid, former head of U.S. Central Command and Military Operations in Iraq, in 2007.

"Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan agreed, writing in his memoir, 'I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil.'

"Then-Sen. and now Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the same in 2007: 'People say we're not fighting for oil. Of course we are.'"

Forum List

Back