Obama ISIS Inaction-Similar to Clinton & Rwanda

o if you're saying that the US went into Iraq to steal their oil, then can you show where in Iraq oil was removed and transported to the US, and where in the US it was deposited, and who (people and/or companies) were the recipients of this alleged stolen oil ?
One thing for sure, Iraq no longer controls its own oil in the way it did before 2003:
"In 2000, Iraq had 'effectively become a swing producer, turning its taps on and off when it has felt such action was in its strategic interest to do so.'

"There is a 'possibility that Saddam Hussein may remove Iraqi oil from the market for an extended period of time' in order to damage prices:

"'Iraq remains a destabilising influence to... the flow of oil to international markets from the Middle East. Saddam Hussein has also demonstrated a willingness to threaten to use the oil weapon and to use his own export programme to manipulate oil markets. This would display his personal power, enhance his image as a pan-Arab leader... and pressure others for a lifting of economic sanctions against his regime. The United States should conduct an immediate policy review toward Iraq including military, energy, economic and political/diplomatic assessments. The United States should then develop an integrated strategy with key allies in Europe and Asia, and with key countries in the Middle East, to restate goals with respect to Iraqi policy and to restore a cohesive coalition of key allies.'"
Iraq invasion was about oil Nafeez Ahmed Environment The Guardian
Complete, utter FAILURE to answer my question. So when Kondor3 asked > "Why would we want to topple Muslim governments?", you answered by saying >> "In order to steal their oil." And you were firm enough in your answer to put it in bold print.

But when I challenged you to show evidence of any oil theft, you provided not a shred. Next time you make a statement (especially in bold print), be prepared to present something in its defense. Something specific, in YOUR words, not just some lengthy link, which also does not answer my question (where, who, when ???)

Last edited:
But when I challenged you to show evidence of any oil theft, you provided not a shred.
Apparently, you're incapable of reading any of the evidence I post. If you're honestly confused about the money western oil companies have made from Iraq's oil since 2003, you have not a shred of intelligence.
"The 20-year contracts signed in the wake of the invasion were the largest in the history of the oil industry. They covered half of Iraq's reserves – 60 billion barrels of oil, bought up by companies such as BP and CNPC (China National Petroleum Company), whose joint consortium alone stands to make £403m ($658m) profit per year from the Rumaila field in southern Iraq.

"Last week, (4/2011) Iraq raised its oil output to the highest level for almost decade, 2.7 million barrels a day – seen as especially important at the moment given the regional volatility and loss of Libyan output.

"Many opponents of the war suspected that one of Washington's main ambitions in invading Iraq was to secure a cheap and plentiful source of oil."

Secret memos expose link between oil firms and invasion of Iraq - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Why would we want to topple Muslim governments?
In order to steal their oil.
Saddam or Gaddafi could probably explain in more detail if "we" hadn't arranged their executions. 'Can't wait for Iran?

" "As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran."
Wesley Clark - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So if you're saying that the US went into Iraq to steal their oil, then can you show where in Iraq oil was removed and transported to the US, and where in the US it was deposited, and who (people and/or companies) were the recipients of this alleged stolen oil ? As far as I have ever heard, we in the US, never got any oil from Iraq, and if we had, wouldn't our gas at the pump price have gone down, instead of dramatically rising as they have done, since 2003 ?

Secondly, it would not be a bad idea if we DID get a lot of Iraq's oil, to keep it out of the hands of ISIS, who could use it to obtain the wealth needed to purchase nuclear scientist and weapons. This is similar to the not bad idea of going into Pakistan, to secure the 100+ nuclear warheads there to keep them from being used against us.
George makes all kinds of wild, hairy-assed claims about US intentions, then, when challenged to produce credible evidence (such as the US siphoning-off Iraq's oil), he twists and squirms and wiggles like a worm on a fishing hook, and tries to distract and deflect and to draw false equivalencies, but almost always falls short... impaled on his own hook. He hates America. He loves Muslims. A bitter pensioner who can't stand his own people, and who never misses an opportunity to denigrate them and to take sides with their adversaries and mortal enemies. A kook.

Why would we want to topple Muslim governments?
In order to steal their oil.
Saddam or Gaddafi could probably explain in more detail if "we" hadn't arranged their executions. 'Can't wait for Iran?

" "As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran."
Wesley Clark - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So if you're saying that the US went into Iraq to steal their oil, then can you show where in Iraq oil was removed and transported to the US, and where in the US it was deposited, and who (people and/or companies) were the recipients of this alleged stolen oil ? As far as I have ever heard, we in the US, never got any oil from Iraq, and if we had, wouldn't our gas at the pump price have gone down, instead of dramatically rising as they have done, since 2003 ?

Secondly, it would not be a bad idea if we DID get a lot of Iraq's oil, to keep it out of the hands of ISIS, who could use it to obtain the wealth needed to purchase nuclear scientist and weapons. This is similar to the not bad idea of going into Pakistan, to secure the 100+ nuclear warheads there to keep them from being used against us.
George makes all kinds of wild, hairy-assed claims about US intentions, then, when challenged to produce credible evidence (such as the US siphoning-off Iraq's oil), he twists and squirms and wiggles like a worm on a fishing hook, and tries to distract and deflect and to draw false equivalencies, but almost always falls short... impaled on his own hook. He hates America. He loves Muslims. A bitter pensioner who can't stand his own people, and who never misses an opportunity to denigrate them and to take sides with their adversaries and mortal enemies. A kook.
haiti2.jpg

Can't quite connect the dots between blood and oil, Yeppers? I'm not surprised since you never fail to swallow every corporate load that tumbles over your tonsils. Please make sure your response includes a reference to my honorable medical discharge from the USAF fifty years ago.
Punk.

...Can't quite connect the dots between blood and oil, Yeppers? I'm not surprised since you never fail to swallow every corporate load that tumbles over your tonsils. Please make sure your response includes a reference to my honorable medical discharge from the USAF fifty years ago. Punk.
Your 'honorable discharge' from the USAF?

Yeah... after 10 days of basic training ( Air Force basic training, of all things! )... on a phony-baloney bad-back medical basis... wussbag.

Meanwhile, save your homosexual references for your pack-mates - those that still come to visit you once in a while in the folks' basement, anyway.

As to the connection between blood and oil, and the Iraq War, feel free to demonstrate to the audience, how the United States profited from Iraqi oil, afterwards.

Assuming that you can.

We're all waiting for you to absolutely stun us with your blazing intellect...

Yeah... after 10 days of basic training ( Air Force basic training, of all things! )... on a phony-baloney bad-back medical basis... wussbag.
Scoliosis, Simpleton, was the reason for my honorable discharge from a highly dishonorable institution whose inefficient physicians were unable to read my X-rays.

The fact that pathic punks with delusions of literacy, that would be you, Bitch, can't understand my history makes your opinions on the subject as useless as the sack-less appendage hanging between your scrawny legs.

As to the connection between blood and oil, and the Iraq War, feel free to demonstrate to the audience, how the United States profited from Iraqi oil, afterwards.
"U.S. and U.S.-listed oil companies have staked their claims to certain Iraqi fields, and while production remains restricted, exploration and development are proceeding quickly. What follows is a review of the oil companies with the most exposure to Iraq and what they have at stake in the current conflict in the country. Imminent threats to northern Iraqi production around Kirkuk are no threat because no U.S. or foreign oil company has any production there. The insurgent threat has not yet spread to the southern part of the country where current production occurs"

Read more: U.S. Oil Companies With the Most Exposure to Iraq - BP p.l.c. (ADR) (NYSE:BP) - 24/7 Wall St. U.S. Oil Companies With the Most Exposure to Iraq - BP p.l.c. ADR NYSE BP - 24 7 Wall St.
Follow us: @247wallst on Twitter | 247wallst on Facebook

Scoliosis, Simpleton, was the reason for my honorable discharge from a highly dishonorable institution whose inefficient physicians were unable to read my X-rays...
What 'dishonorable institution' was that?

Maybe you shouldn't have joined the Air Force then, eh?

...The fact that pathic punks with delusions of literacy, that would be you, Bitch, can't understand my history makes your opinions on the subject as useless as the sack-less appendage hanging between your scrawny legs.
Whatever is a 'pathic punk' ?

With a vocabulary and grammar like that, I'd be just a wee bit more cautious about charges of illiteracy, eh?

"U.S. and U.S.-listed oil companies have staked their claims to certain Iraqi fields, and while production remains restricted, exploration and development are proceeding quickly. What follows is a review of the oil companies with the most exposure to Iraq and what they have at stake in the current conflict in the country. Imminent threats to northern Iraqi production around Kirkuk are no threat because no U.S. or foreign oil company has any production there. The insurgent threat has not yet spread to the southern part of the country where current production occurs"

Read more: U.S. Oil Companies With the Most Exposure to Iraq - BP p.l.c. (ADR) (NYSE:BP) - 24/7 Wall St. U.S. Oil Companies With the Most Exposure to Iraq - BP p.l.c. ADR NYSE BP - 24 7 Wall St.
Follow us: @247wallst on Twitter | 247wallst on Facebook
How does this differ from what we gleaned from Iraq prior to the Gulf War of 1991?

BP is a multi-national - Americans hold 38% - Brits hold 36% - other Euros hold 14% - then comes the rest of the world - it's not an American firm.

Exxon is another matter, and is, indeed, largely American, despite its international standing.

Did we realize a Net Gain from all this? (cost of war - profits from oil)

Is there substantive and credible evidence that we went to war to increase our share of oil?

Did we realize that increase?

I see a lot of palaver about 'claims', but any good Oil Ministry can change that in a heartbeat.

I also see very little about 'production'.

What good is a 'claim' if you're not on-the-spot and pumping?

Was there a 'secure the oil-fields' element of Gulf War I (1991)?

Yeah... probably... but mostly to keep the Iraqis from getting their mitts on the Kuwaiti oil-fields.

Was there a 'secure the oil-fields' element of Gulf War II (2003)?

Yeah... probably... but it would have been one helluva lot cheaper to buy from Saddam than to fight him over it.

And nothing you've served-up to date indicates that the US decided to make war on Saddam PRIMARILY for the oil.

Whatever is a 'pathic punk' ?

With a vocabulary and grammar like that, I'd be just a wee bit more cautious about charges of illiteracy, eh?
"pathic (plural pathics)

1. The passive male partner in anal intercourse."  [
pathic - Wiktionary
I concede the point.

I accused you of a typo.

I was wrong.

I admit it.

I apologize.

I also concede to you, primacy, in understanding obscure verbiage related to homosexual acts.

An understanding obtained, no doubt, from decades of first-hand knowledge.

In that context, I appear to be in the presence of Greatness.

I am, indeed, overawed.

What 'dishonorable institution' was that?

Maybe you shouldn't have joined the Air Force then, eh?
Absent the draft, joining the Air Force would not have been a choice worth considering for me, and that was before I recognized the immorality of the US invasion of South Vietnam.
So, you joined the Air Force, to weasel-out of combat (training and/or action), long before you objected on moral grounds?

And, in the end, couldn't even cut-it after 10 days of Air Force basic training (a.k.a. Scout Summer Camp on Steroids)?

Yeah, you're a mighty warrior-type, alright.

And, in the end, couldn't even cut-it after 10 days of Air Force basic training (a.k.a. Scout Summer Camp on Steroids)?
Missed the part about scoliosis, right killer? Had the MDs done their part I wouldn't have wasted those ten days in the first place. Anyone who thinks killing civilians for money proves his manhood should have stayed in summer camp.

Missed the part about scoliosis, right killer? Had the MDs done their part I wouldn't have wasted those ten days in the first place. Anyone who thinks killing civilians for money proves his manhood should have stayed in summer camp.
Unfit for service, no less... tsk, tsk.

"...And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day
..."

Sucks to be you, I'm sure... wasting an entire lifetime, rationalizing your cowardice as a youth... before you even tumbled to the moral issues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back