Obama Is So Cool

Speaking of useless wars, how's Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and Crimea doing?

Crimea is about to blow up and your idol is picking his brackets. Wish he would quit that and just do his friggen job for once.

In a nutshell?

Afghanistan - Started by Bush. Is being ended by Obama. Osama Bin Laden? Dead. Check.
Syria - Obama told them to stop using chemical weapons. Putin and Assad said, "What Chemical weapons?" Obama said "Fine, the bombings begin soon." Putin said, "We get them good and destroyed..sir". Done. Check.
Libya - France asked for help. We helped them. A known anti-American Terrorist named Mommar Gaddafi is now dead. Done. Check.
Crimea - Putin invaded. Obama responded with economic sanctions. Russian economy already tanking. Work in progress.

Any questions?

As far as we can tell, anything Obama has done which can be even vaguely interpreted by loyal Americans as being good for America is nothing more than Dear Leader buying time and forestalling any movements on his administration to remove him from office.

Bottom line: If he HADN'T done these things he would have been drummed out of office by now.

You're delusional pal.

In a nutshell?

Afghanistan - Started by Bush. Is being ended by Obama. Osama Bin Laden? Dead. Check.
Syria - Obama told them to stop using chemical weapons. Putin and Assad said, "What Chemical weapons?" Obama said "Fine, the bombings begin soon." Putin said, "We get them good and destroyed..sir". Done. Check.
Libya - France asked for help. We helped them. A known anti-American Terrorist named Mommar Gaddafi is now dead. Done. Check.
Crimea - Putin invaded. Obama responded with economic sanctions. Russian economy already tanking. Work in progress.

Any questions?

As far as we can tell, anything Obama has done which can be even vaguely interpreted by loyal Americans as being good for America is nothing more than Dear Leader buying time and forestalling any movements on his administration to remove him from office.

Bottom line: If he HADN'T done these things he would have been drummed out of office by now.

You're delusional pal.

You can't disprove it, pal. Obama is indeed forestalling his own law, and investigations into his behavior with such actions. Democrats in Congress are guilty of complicity, shielding Obama from his malfeasance in office.

Presidential is a different characteristic

Mitt Romney was not a regular guy, but he looked Presidential

Rand Paul has a "Howdy Doody" look to him and has a whiny voice. It will hurt him in the election
He does not have a Howdy Doody look. As for his voice, it's not whiny, he represents the state of Kentucky and speaks like other residents of the state. Bill Clinton who was from Arkansas had an Arkansas voice, no one complained about it, so why bring it up with Rand Paul. Same thing with the look. It's a nonstarter.

Paul looks kind of nerdy. He can't help it, he just does
Nerdy? I don't like to engage in name calling, so I won't say a word, however images speak louder than words ... :laugh:

barack-malia-obama-bike-marthas-vineyard.jpg

:lmao:

What was he thinking with those shorts, and that helmet? Don't know how he'll ever live it down.

In a nutshell?

Any questions?

We're no longer spilling blood in Iraq or losing it by the gallon in Afghanistan. OBL is dead, GM is alive. We're not spilling blood in Lybia, Syria or Crimea.

You must be a "disloyal" American. Obama has done more to stop losses by Americans than his predecessor or idiots like you would have him do.

We still have one hell of a mess in Iraq, troops are still dying in Afghanistan.

Just because the media refuses to cover it doesn't mean the problem goes away.

We're no longer spilling blood in Iraq or losing it by the gallon in Afghanistan. OBL is dead, GM is alive. We're not spilling blood in Lybia, Syria or Crimea.

You must be a "disloyal" American. Obama has done more to stop losses by Americans than his predecessor or idiots like you would have him do.

We still have one hell of a mess in Iraq, troops are still dying in Afghanistan.

There is a mess in Iraq (as there has been for 30+ years); Bush only inflamed it and spilled American blood while doing it.

The media covered it very well by the way. Too bad they didn't expose the wholesale lies that allowed Bush to go in the first place.

There is a mess in Iraq (as there has been for 30+ years); Bush only inflamed it and spilled American blood while doing it.

The media covered it very well by the way. Too bad they didn't expose the wholesale lies that allowed Bush to go in the first place.

The media stopped covering Iraq.

They barely cover Afghanistan. We're still having funerals here at Ft Campbell.

Last edited:
No, that is called pandering to the NRA

Neither Paul or Cruz are "regular guys". They can't name the QB of the local team. They have no idea what popular movies are or popular trends. They are culturally illiterate to current American Popular culture
I don't know about popular movies or trends, but I'll bet that they do indeed know the QB, and the entire roster of their local team. Paul Rand was defensive back on his high school football team.

As for Cruz, well images speak a thousand words :lol:

Ted-Cruz-Obama-Boxing.jpg

Seriously, you have to use a really bad photoshop to speak a thousand words?
:lol:, got carried away. But seriously, don't Cruz and Paul look like they are ready for 2016? Either Cruz/Paul or Paul/Cruz would be a guaranteed winning ticket. :beer:

n-RAND-PAUL-DEFUND-OBAMACARE-large570.jpg

I don't know about popular movies or trends, but I'll bet that they do indeed know the QB, and the entire roster of their local team. Paul Rand was defensive back on his high school football team.

:lol:, got carried away. But seriously, don't Cruz and Paul look like they are ready for 2016? Either Cruz/Paul or Paul/Cruz would be a guaranteed winning ticket. :beer:

Because looks are what matter? Sorry, I've never actually ascribed to that theory.

Because looks are what matter? Sorry, I've never actually ascribed to that theory.
I meant a look of confidence. Combine that with their talent and leadership skills, and they would make a great team for 2016.

I meant a look of confidence. Combine that with their talent and leadership skills, and they would make a great team for 2016.

Yeah - sorry. I think you're wearing Cruz/Paul colored glasses. ;)

But that's okay. You ARE a conservative.

You mean thin-skinned paul. If Putin insults him or doesn't do his bidding will he break-down and have some sissy fit.

It is interesting that Americans prefer to elect a "regular guy" as President. Someone they could sit in a bar and talk sports to

Obama is a regular guy....so was Bush and Clinton

Romney was kind of creepy. Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are not "regular guys"

Most regular guys don't turn the IRS loose on their enemies.....

Geezz...if they think Barry is a "regular guy" - I'd be amazed to see how they felt about Stalin......

Regular guy my ass......

Dream ticket for the Dems......they would have a field day

Forum List

Back