Obama is gonna take your guns!!

I think Yid is on to something. Let those who advocate for gun control gather the weapons. It's kind of a win-win situation.

Or we just let the govenrment do it after we TELL it to...

Which is what you do in a Democracy.

Tide's turning, man. Most of us are tired of sharing our streets with heavily armed madmen.

Yep, another fan of mob rule, and fuck the RIGHTS of the minority.

You're going to get a bloodbath for your trouble, asshole, BET ON IT!

bigrebnc is being silly.

80mm Moms Mad At Gunners is going to change American law and American life.

You can't fight Mom, bigrebnc. ps: yes, you fail
if the faggot left tries to take our guns there will be a lot of diseased blood spilled !!

This is post #85 and I see no reference to shooting mothers.

We all know the Left is much too sissified to try and confiscate weapons PERSONALLY, they'll send brownshirts to do their dirty work, and they won't be mothers.

They will be targets, though.

You just lost the argument with your threat. But you might have a bigger problem.

You have just been informed that you exhibit a mental illness that is clearly a danger to society. Does your state have an involuntary commitment law? You best hope they don't.

That's racist!

Yeah. I'm sure you even thought that was clever...
Since you live in a shit hole, I was sure you'd understand.

You mean a wealthy city with museums, art gallaries, thriving buinesses...

ChicagoAtNight1.jpg

As opposed to Prague..

dsc02424.jpg

I think Yid is on to something. Let those who advocate for gun control gather the weapons. It's kind of a win-win situation.

Tide's turning, man. Most of us are tired of sharing our streets with heavily armed madmen.

Your right to swing your arm ends at my face.

Your right to own deadly military grade weapons ends when you can't keep them out of the hands of crazy people.

You guys have had plenty of oppurtunities to self-police.

if the faggot left tries to take our guns there will be a lot of diseased blood spilled !!

We all know the Left is much too sissified to try and confiscate weapons PERSONALLY, they'll send brownshirts to do their dirty work, and they won't be mothers.

You just lost the argument with your threat. But you might have a bigger problem.

You have just been informed that you exhibit a mental illness that is clearly a danger to society. Does your state have an involuntary commitment law? You best hope they don't.

Are you a licensed psychiatrist?

Can you diagnose mental illness from posts on a message board?

Or are you just another idiot Progressive that pisses their pants whenever they feel 'threatened'?

YOU have no reason to feel threatened, by the way. It's obvious that you're too much the pansy to try and take candy from a baby, let alone a gun from a citizen.

Your right to own deadly military grade weapons ends when you can't keep them out of the hands of crazy people.

You guys have had plenty of oppurtunities to self-police.

Still waiting for you to enunciate a plan to accomplish that without infringing my rights, Joe...

I've never sold a weapon of ANY kind to ANYONE. Everything I've ever bought I STILL own.

I've got the ammo for them, too...

Yidnar's response when read to mine makes perfectly clear that Yidnar has a diseased mind, and I believe he would shoot man or woman to "protect" his right to own guns. And those who defend him are idiots.

Or are you just another idiot Progressive that pisses their pants whenever they feel 'threatened'?

YOU have no reason to feel threatened, by the way. It's obvious that you're too much the pansy to try and take candy from a baby, let alone a gun from a citizen.

Keep throwing out threats of violence on the internet pea brain. It won't take a single psychiatrist, because where you will end up has bars, not padded walls.

Since you live in a shit hole, I was sure you'd understand.

You mean a wealthy city with museums, art gallaries, thriving buinesses...

Show us the Southside, Joe...

You know, where there are half a dozens murders committed EVERY NIGHT.

How's that gun control working out for you?

What gun control.

Let us shut down the guns stores in Cicero feeding that shit, then we have gun control.

Google "the world's most beautiful cities". Hell, I'll even do it or you:

world's most beautiful cities - Hledat Googlem

You'll notice that Prague generally comes in in the top 5. I won't even bring up the women, but hey, if you like cows or boys, that's cool too.

I'm sure you've tried both...

Of course, you can't really tell the difference between the Bovine and Bohemian females...

Probably not; but one cannot rule out mental illness either.

Paranoia would be the easiest of the psychotic disorders, wherein the poster is preoccupied with delusions (one would need to know if auditory hallucinations were present). None of these are present in the Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type:
1. Disorganized Speech
2. Disorganized behavior
3. Inappropriate or flat affect
4. Catatonic behavior

None of which can be evaluated by reading of posts. Though one might infer that the anger and profanity directed at those with who oppose any gun control or regulations on message board would rule out all four of these behaviors. That an their obsession with guns make a diagnosis of Paranoid Schizophrenic more likely.

Last edited:

You guys have had plenty of oppurtunities to self-police.[/QUOTE]

In other words, you advocate for making everyone in the country defenseless in the face of criminals and an overreaching government.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Paranoia would be the easiest of the psychotic disorders, wherein the poster is preoccupied with delusions (one would need to know if auditory hallucinations were present). None of these are present in the Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type:
1. Disorganized Speech
2. Disorganized behavior
4. Catatonic behavior

None of which can be evaluated by reading of posts. Though one might infer that the anger and profanity directed at those with whom they disagree on this message board would rule out all four of these behaviors making a diagnosis of Paranoid Schizophrenic possible.

Not everything is delusional that you claim it is.

Google "the world's most beautiful cities". Hell, I'll even do it or you:

world's most beautiful cities - Hledat Googlem

You'll notice that Prague generally comes in in the top 5. I won't even bring up the women, but hey, if you like cows or boys, that's cool too.

I'm sure you've tried both...

Of course, you can't really tell the difference between the Bovine and Bohemian females...
Wow, you are really clueless. Ok, so you know jack about Prague and don't like women, but if you have anyone that still gives a rat's ass about you, you might have them arrange an intervention.

1. Disorganized Speech
2. Disorganized behavior
4. Catatonic behavior

None of which can be evaluated by reading of posts. Though one might infer that the anger and profanity directed at those with whom they disagree on this message board would rule out all four of these behaviors making a diagnosis of Paranoid Schizophrenic possible.

Well, your 'reason' for buying a new semi and 10-100 round magazines because Obama was reelected POTUS seems weird to me. The effect (Obama's reelection) creates in you a need to make such a purchase suggests to me you're obsessed and possibly delusional.

I'm not stating you are, I'm simply saying that the words you put on the screen are troubling; yet, you have not devolved into vulgar hate fuled diatribes as some of the gun huggers have.

Last edited:
1. Disorganized Speech
2. Disorganized behavior
4. Catatonic behavior

Well, your 'reason' for buying a new semi and 10-100 round magazines because Obama was reelected POTUS seems weird to me. The effect (Obama's reelection) creates in you a need to make such a purchase suggests to me you're obsessed and possibly delusional.

I'm not stating you are, I'm simply saying that the words you put on the screen are troubling; yet, you have not devolved into vulgar hate fuled diatribes as some of the gun huggers have.

Slow down their fruitcake. I bought my new rifle because
1. I didn't have a Saiga
2. I didn't have a firearm in 223 caliber
3. obama and company are wanting to ban those weapons
4. I did not buy 10 100 round drums I bought 5

how "committed" Obama is.....:lol:

The gun control movement is politically impotent.

Exactly. Obama is a politician. He does not need to alienate gun owners in order to keep his supporters.

He talks tough on guns in order to manipulate the dumb.

The same thing is done on the Right.

Limbaugh tells idiots on the Right that Obama is coming after their guns and their grandmothers and their money.

Truth is . . . Obama has been a 3rd term of Bush. He hasn't changed the Bush tax code or the Bush Surveillance State or lax gun laws. The only thing he has done is pass Bob Dole's and Mitt Romney's Health Care Plan, which was crafted by the chief Conservative Think Tank (American Enterprise Institute) in the 80s.

Silly Rabbit. The president doesn't run the country. Corporations do. Policies are purchased by John Galt because in a capitalist economy money talks. If John Galt doesn't want gun legislation, we will not see gun legislation. This is not complicated.

The Republicans believe we live in the world of Ayn Rand's youth where Stalin steals the family pharmacy. They don't get it - times have changed. The Reagan Revolution successfully changed the nature of government. The pharmaceutical company now owns government. The NRA and Wall Street and the corporations who fund elections run the country. They also own/fund media, which scares Republicans into believing that corporations are persecuted by government. Problem is: corporations are government. They are media. They fund elections. When a congressman votes against their wishes, that congressman is removed in a primary.

Our country is owned by big business. The president is an empty suit. The NRA - through its lobbying and election funding - runs government. The NRA is the very centralized power that the Tea Party is against (but they don't see it . . . because the NRA is part of the media funding complex which shapes their opinions)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back