Obama is getting VERY nervous, lashes out at Trump

Didn’t Obama spy on journalists he didn’t agree with?

Didn’t Obama’s IRS target political opponents?

Didn’t Obama’s AG get held in contempt of Congress? First time in HISTORY for an AG?

Didn’t Obama’s know the Russians were posting fake Facebook ads before the election, but did nothing until after the election?

Didn’t Obama correspond with Hillary on her private server?

Didn’t Obama say that elections have consequences?

63% of Democrats and 90% of Pubs said we were headed in the wrong direction under Barry.

Please bring him on the campaign trail to tell everyone we need higher taxes and lower GDP growth.

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

I doubt he would say anything about Trump if it weren't for the mid terms.

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.

He's probably getting worried about the mid terms. He's probably campaigned for a few of the Dems running.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

If you cared about our country you would be nervous too.

President Obama is a patriot, and like most of us who are patriots, he and we are nervous that Trump will do anything, ANYTHING, to detract the public from the consequences of his behavior.

Yeah he's one cool patriot all right.

Oh and Trump's behavior is just fine.

The country is doing better than it has for decades.

I'll take that all day. Every day.

Of course you don't like a prosperous America. You would rather see the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Blow it out your ass.
You call grabbing pussies and calling football players SOBs just fine?

Then why are Republicans condemning his lashing out at Sessions?

House Speaker Paul Ryan joined other top conservatives in denouncing President Donald Trump’s recent tweet lamenting Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ indictment of two Republicans ahead of midterm elections. But no Republicans have called for any action against the president for advocating the infusion of politics into judicial matters.

Republicans Denounce President Trump's Latest Controversial Tweet About Jeff Sessions

Nothing says 'behavior is just fine' like being denounced by your own party leaders.

Of course you don't like a prosperous America. You would rather see the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Blow it out your ass.
You call grabbing pussies and calling football players SOBs just fine?

LMAO Got a pic of him grabbing pussy??

No. Didn't think so.

Oh and I'm sure football players have been called much worse.

Carry on tree stump dumb.

All Obama asked was how hard is it to say that Nazi's are bad, and also said that while he had issues with FOX News, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Both are good points, because really...............how hard IS it to say Nazi's are bad? Not hard at all as far as I'm concerned.

And, while he did call out FOX News for the way they reported stories on him, he never called them an enemy of the state.

Trump hasn't said that the Nazi's are bad, and he HAS designated certain news agencies as "enemies of the state", namely CNN and MSNBC.
Why should trump talk about nazis exactly

Meanwhile Obama is praising Nazis in South Africa....

I listened to the whole video; I heard no "lashing out"

what I heard was very common sense ideas coming from a respectful, class act, American.

Maybe you have Obama confused with Trump; Trump lashes out nearly every day. Trump is just sad; a tortured soul.

Got a link for that claim?

Got a link for that claim?

Dude, if you're gonna demand links everytime a conservative makes a random, batshit claim, you'll be able to do little else.

Obama's a lying traitor. I look forward to him being executed as one.
Listening to his lips flap it is clear that his animosity is less toward Trump than it is to those who voted for him.

Ultimately the enemy is the republucan voter.

Forum List

Back