Obama is Cruising!!!

For all who liked to post those photoshopped images combining Obama and Carter:

romney-kerry-mashup.jpg
This is much better
ObamaStalin.jpg

This, from a person that thinks "Obama is cruising"?! Good Lord!:badgrin:

Yet again, I challenge you to present learned evidence to the contrary. It would be nice if you would back up your talk skippy.
To "cruise" as you meant it is to go forth effortlessly which Barry was until the first debate. Since he's been staggering like a lost drunk who was floored in a bar fight. That certainly is not cruising.

You really haven't got the slightest grasp of the concept of irony, do you?

It's funny that you think any of this matters.

You're not worth getting worked up over so I'll simply say again in hopes it sinks through your cranium to the one or two working brain cells that may still be there.

Your President is not behind in any credible poll that counts electoral votes. Not a single poll. Electoral votes is what this republic uses to elect a new President. Therefore, he will be the next president. Feel free to look it up or wait until Wednesday and I'll be happy to explain it to you yet again.

Yet again, I challenge you to present learned evidence to the contrary. It would be nice if you would back up your talk skippy.
To "cruise" as you meant it is to go forth effortlessly which Barry was until the first debate. Since he's been staggering like a lost drunk who was floored in a bar fight. That certainly is not cruising.

You really haven't got the slightest grasp of the concept of irony, do you?

It's funny that you think any of this matters.

You're not worth getting worked up over so I'll simply say again in hopes it sinks through your cranium to the one or two working brain cells that may still be there.

Your President is not behind in any credible poll that counts electoral votes. Not a single poll. Electoral votes is what this republic uses to elect a new President. Therefore, he will be the next president. Feel free to look it up or wait until Wednesday and I'll be happy to explain it to you yet again.

Sorry kid, you'll be gone.

So cruising is now defined by ahead with 1% in a poll with a 4% + or - degree of certainty. Yeah, right.

No, cruising is defined as being ahead in every swing state except NC and FL, and trending updwards. In multiple polls that, when combined, have a very small error margin.

Any Romney backers want to claim with a straight face that they wouldn't prefer Romney to have Obama's current poll numbers?

Sandy is going to cost Obama big. Pics of thristy, hungry, dead and dying New Yorkers won't play well nationally either. Back to campaigning though.

Incumbent "Cruising" since 1960:

LBJ 64
Nixon 72
Reagan 84
Clinton 96

Incumbent Staggering:

Ford 76
Bush I 92
Bush II 04
Obama 12

Whether popular vote or electoral, look it up.

Last edited:
I know facts are uncomfortable for the right wing.

But....

Fact is, since early 2010, until the present... there has not been a single month without positive private sector job creation. Corporate profits have skyrocketed. The DOW has come close to doubling.

I know the Goopers always like to claim they are better for the economy... but all real evidence points to the exact opposite.

First jobs reports by Gallup and ADP are out. Tomorrow's official numbers are expected to be the same. Obama wins in a landslide.

Come on, ya still gotta be realistic. At best this just means it won't get any worse for him in the next few days. An extremely bad - or good - jobs report would have made a difference; not one like this. IOW, if Obama wins, it will very likely not be a landslide.

Still, a win's a win. :D

It will be a landslide based on where things stand now. Obama will take 332 or more in the EC, and he will take around 52% in the popular vote. That isn't a real landslide, but considering all the movement will take place over the last weekend before the election, it's going to leave Republicans scratching their heads wondering what happened. Obama will take all the swing states except NC, and he might even take NC.

Ya know why they are called battleground states? Because the candidates both have a chance of winning there. If the difference is only 1% nationally, then a hotly contested state is going to also be very close. The polls are obviously wrong in those states.

Ya know why they are called battleground states? Because the candidates both have a chance of winning there. If the difference is only 1% nationally, then a hotly contested state is going to also be very close. The polls are obviously wrong in those states.

Ahhh..... so the polls in 8 states are wrong. You prob had the dog eating your homework quite a bit.

Ahhh..... so the polls in 8 states are wrong. You prob had the dog eating your homework quite a bit.

How did that 2010 polling go for ya? :lol:

Apparently pretty well. The voters learned from their mistakes it seems. The GOP can win gerrymandered districts and some statewide races. When the macro is the sample, you guys are quickly becoming a non factor. Women hate you. Latinos hate you. Blacks hate you. Asians hate you. The 47% hate you. This is why Obama is cruising and you cant cite a credible electoral vote tally in your favor

Apparently pretty well. The voters learned from their mistakes it seems. The GOP can win gerrymandered districts and some statewide races. When the macro is the sample, you guys are quickly becoming a non factor. Women hate you. Latinos hate you. Blacks hate you. Asians hate you. The 47% hate you. This is why Obama is cruising and you cant cite a credible electoral vote tally in your favor

Even the main stream media admits this is the closest race in a long time. I prefer you to be over confident, so please continue.

With all this hate, it's amazing that Romney is polling at about 48%. I am not sure of the national demogaphics, but I would be shocked if 48% of the population is white males (and presumably straight to boot), and that all white males are voting Romney.

Lady, you're not just a bit goofy, you're a full-blown ditz.

Too funny....youth makes you stupid.

Forum List

Back