Obama is anti Gun and anti Assault Rilfe.

lol, how about you think about your family a little more and actually protect your fucking grandma yourself. Losers who actually think their grandma would be fast enough to get to the gun case, unzip or unlock it, make sure its loaded, turn off the safety, cock it, aim it acurately and actually hit something with it are FUCKING STUPID! Use the fists goddydude gave you and be a REAL man!

If you think fists are a smart response to multiple street thugs breaking down your door, who may or may not be armed with weapons themselves, you're exceedingly dumb. I don't care if your last name is Gracie, that's just plain dumb.

Also, people have to go to work and can't afford to stay home and guard grandma. Some of us might even have physical disabilities which prevent us from deterring a pair of hardened street thugs wielding knives and bats. And yes, there are plenty of cases where senior citizens have defended themselves with firearms.

I thought he was playing down the gun restriction angle. A few months ago I thought he indicated that he believed the 2nd Amendment does provide an individual right to bear arms. Of course, that doesn't rule out restrictions on use and types of arms, but I am surprised that an anti-firearm position would feature prominently on his website. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

He did this to pro-gun advocates....conveniently enough. Just like he never brought up race or color in San Marcos, TX surrounded by 98% whites...

Such horror, can you believe it, regulations on guns, OMG.

- Osama bin Laden would need at least nine twin towers like attacks each year to equal what Americans do to themselves every year with guns.

- Murder rates in LA, NY and Chigago were approaching the hightest in the world (30 per 100,000) until moves were made in late 20th century to restrict access to guns to teenagers. (The NRA wants these moves reversed)

If Osama bin Laden had had more sense, instead of launching a terrorist attack, he would simply have provided financial backing to the NRA."

The Green Man: Facts On Gun Deaths In The USA

So does the flu, does that mean we should ban shaking hands in public during the winter?

wow lmao, ok BaronVonBigMeat. Crime is a normal part of human life. It will always happen no matter what society does to stop it. Unfortunately older, weaker, and less capable people are common targets for criminals seeking an easy victim. Whether it be a fist, a bat, a knife, or a gun, without 24/7 protection, you're right, SOME form of alternative SHOULD be considered necessary. Tahdah! P.O.L.I.C.E Force! Oh they cant save everyone? Talk to your state and Local government on that one. Sure maybe 1 or 2 grandmas or disabled persons will save themselves with a hand gun, but that doesnt make it right to allow any swinging dick with an ID and 6 months to go buy a handgun. Or to manufacture so many guns that its like taking candy from a baby to get one on the "black market".

Oh and a second point of opinion. If you ask me, i say anyone with even the tiniest connection to a gang or anyone ever arrested for assault, robbery, or any other gang related or street thug related crime should immidietely be sent to the death chamber. I dont stand for any sort of crime just like most people, but its PLAIN and SIMPLE to see that guns only make it easier for criminals to be criminals, not stop them.

Oh and about your gimpiness and your grandma that lives near gangs... fucking move you retards! and if you say that its too expensive to move, whos fault is it that you dont have any money? are if you're gonna say that you couldnt work all your life from your disability or some democrat stole your chances to make money, fuck you! I know plenty of Mexican-Americans that can feed 6 kids and 6 adults on $50 a week, and they still send money back to Mexico, drive the family Escalade and watch movies on their 42" Plasma. They also let their weak old grandmas live with them, under their protection, and the protection they create through neighborhood comradery. And no Im not mexican.

Fucking complaining douche-monkey...BaronVonWeakRetard maybe

LMAO, guns kill people! The indians didnt need guns to shoot animals so you beefy little hunter queers start acting like REAL men and f-ing kill the damn animals with your bare hands! Shooting an animal in a hunt is like shooting a fish in a barrel, its f-ing easy and ANYONE can do it! Assault rifles? For what? The Russians arent coming anymore and we have an army and a giant surplus of nuclear missles to defend us before you need to shoot anyone. Hell join the army if it means that much to you. Assault Rifles in the hands of common citizens is no different than giving a baby a grenage with the pin pulled. If you feel like shooting one is just the best damn fun you've ever had, again, join the damn army, they do it all day and have the money to fund trillions of bullets, maybe you can even kill a terrorist. Self-defense? Use a knife, or your fists, or a sword, or maybe call the police! Owning a gun makes you a scared little pussy with no balls to stand up for yourself. If you own a gun or would like to for any reason, you might as well superglue your lips to your mommy's nipple cuz you couldnt possibly be more of a degenerate little baby.

Werdz atdem peeples wit gunz frum autsydethaboxes

LOL...this is the biggest bag of dog turds I've ever heard. I'll try to adress your statements....

1. Guns don't kill people. A gun is in inanimate object incapable of "using" itself. It cannot think, act, or do anything on it's own. (Can't even load itself...go figure.)

2. Us beefy hunting queers will be more of a man than you'll ever be. And I take it you've never tracked a hog in complete darkness with a knife. A hog, deer, etc...would kick your ass and kill you for even thinking about coming after it with a knife (without dogs of course--which I have done so your bare hands comment doesn't apply to me). Shooting fish in a barrel would be called "fishing" not hunting. ---Also, I'd like to see you fly high enough to kill waterfowl and game birds with a knife...good luck to you sir.

3. Giving a baby a grenade??? LOL. First off, only you'd be so dumb to do so. Second, how is a law-abiding adult citizen purchasing an assault rifle even remotely similar to handing a live, armed, grenade to a child? The child has no clue what it has, you're just going to blow up the poor kid. I'd be willing to say that more violent crimes in the U.S. are committed with non-assualt rifle style firearm. An assualt style firearm is exactly that, a style. There are plenty more non-assault style guns on the market that have a more deadly capability. And as far as you're Russian prediction, have you spoken to the Russians lately, do you have some kind of proof of your claims?

4. Use a knife for self defense? LOL. That'll really help you when the guy you go up against is a career criminal who has illegal firearms pointed in your face. I guess if you can practice throwing your knife at over 2000 fps, you may be ok. :cuckoo: And I've got news for you, the police are a reactionary force. If someone wants to get inside to kill you, they'll do it before the police has time to get there. It's not like the movies where the "bad guy" scratches on the windows for about 15 minutes to scare you, then gives you an intense monologue that leads up to a climax where you can take him down with your bare hands. LOL....you crack me up.

5. I'll tell you what, you go ahead and keep thinking your bullet proof and when some crack-head drug-dealer has you staring down his nine, we'll see how far you'll get with your fist or a knife (considering he'll be standing about 10ft. away.)

lol, how about you think about your family a little more and actually protect your fucking grandma yourself. Losers who actually think their grandma would be fast enough to get to the gun case, unzip or unlock it, make sure its loaded, turn off the safety, cock it, aim it acurately and actually hit something with it are FUCKING STUPID! Use the fists goddydude gave you and be a REAL man!

and if your comment was meant in a positive manner, my grandma's been looking for a sparring partner, maybe we can hook them up... :p

Taking On Gun Control - First Hand Accounts of Armed Self Defense
(one story)

"ARLINGTON, Texas -- A woman found evidence on her porch that someone might have broken into her house when she let her dogs out for a walk early Wednesday morning. The woman's granddaughter also said she heard noises from inside the house.

Susan Gaylord Buxton, 66, retrieved her .38 caliber handgun and searched her house. She found a man hiding in a closet, covered by a coat.

The man, 22-year-old Christopher Lessner, lunged for the gun, and, police said, Buxton shot him once in the leg. She fired a second shot, which missed, according to police.

"She had let her dogs out to go to the bathroom and noticed there were muddy footprints leading into her house," said Doug Depoma, with the Arlington Police Department. The woman "searched her house and located him inside a closet near the front door."

Buxton, who was a license for the weapon, said she feared for her safety and that of her 28-year-old granddaughter.

"He was 6 feet tall," she said. "He could have done something horrible my granddaughter and me. That's exactly the reason you need to learn how to handle (a firearm) and keep it with you."

Arlington police attempted to pull over Lessner near Interstate 30 and Fielder Road in briefly after 11 p.m. Tuesday. Lessner drove the car to a dead-end road and fled into a nearby neighborhood.

Police began canvassing the neighborhood near the 1700 block of Northhaven Court on foot as well as by air.

At about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, officers responded to a 911 call of a shooting at a residence. The homeowner told police she found someone hiding in her house and shot him in the leg.

Lessner ran from the woman's house and was found at about 3 a.m. a few houses away hiding underneath a patio deck, police said.

He was arrested and transported to an area hospital, where he is being treated for a gunshot wound.

Buxton was not injured in the incident.

Arlington police said Lessner is expected to be charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, evading arrest, criminal mischief and criminal trespass. Buxton was not expected to face charges. "

(Second Story). And that's just after a few seconds of google.

QUOTE=OutsidetheBox24;705634]wow lmao, ok BaronVonBigMeat. Crime is a normal part of human life. It will always happen no matter what society does to stop it. Unfortunately older, weaker, and less capable people are common targets for criminals seeking an easy victim. Whether it be a fist, a bat, a knife, or a gun, without 24/7 protection, you're right, SOME form of alternative SHOULD be considered necessary. Tahdah! P.O.L.I.C.E Force! Oh they cant save everyone? Talk to your state and Local government on that one. Sure maybe 1 or 2 grandmas or disabled persons will save themselves with a hand gun, but that doesnt make it right to allow any swinging dick with an ID and 6 months to go buy a handgun. Or to manufacture so many guns that its like taking candy from a baby to get one on the "black market".

Dude, you answer your own questions so much and you don't even know it. You've posted so many counter-points to your own opinion in this post. First, you're right, crime is a part of normal life, whether guns exist or not. If they don't kill you with a gun, they'll do it with a knife or a club or something else. Second, unless your little plan requires one police officer to be stationed at every home of every citizen in the U.S., your whole police force answer will not work. As I've said, they are a reactionary force and sometimes are in the right place at the right time. And it's obvious you're not up to date on your gun laws. Not anyone with an ID and even an infinite amount of time cannot by a gun. Each gun buyer is subject to a strict FBI background check upon purchasing a firearm. Other rules are put into place to ensure safe gun sales. For example: if you've recently moved and have you're old address on your license, you can't buy a gun. You cannot purchase a gun for another person even if they are a family member unless it is a gift. (and believe it or not, when asked, many people will say it's not a gift, and they will be turned down). If you fill out the paper work wrong and answer a question wrong, you will be denied. If you are a convicted felon, repeated offendor, mental nutcase (on record), too young, you cannot buy a firearm. Hell, if the guy at the counter has a wierd feeling about you, he can legally refuse to sell you one. You need to do some research before your rants. I'll help you "appear" less ignorant and retarded.

Oh and a second point of opinion. If you ask me, i say anyone with even the tiniest connection to a gang or anyone ever arrested for assault, robbery, or any other gang related or street thug related crime should immidietely be sent to the death chamber. I dont stand for any sort of crime just like most people, but its PLAIN and SIMPLE to see that guns only make it easier for criminals to be criminals, not stop them.

And make it easier for people to defend themselves. I agree with the first part to a degree. I believe young gang-members still have a chance to change. But repeated gang-related offenders should rot in prison with no HBO, pool, or hot meals.

Oh and about your gimpiness and your grandma that lives near gangs... fucking move you retards! and if you say that its too expensive to move, whos fault is it that you dont have any money? are if you're gonna say that you couldnt work all your life from your disability or some democrat stole your chances to make money, fuck you! I know plenty of Mexican-Americans that can feed 6 kids and 6 adults on $50 a week, and they still send money back to Mexico, drive the family Escalade and watch movies on their 42" Plasma. They also let their weak old grandmas live with them, under their protection, and the protection they create through neighborhood comradery. And no Im not mexican.

5 words: Purely Assinine, doesn't warrant response.
Fucking complaining douche-monkey...BaronVonWeakRetard maybe[/QUOTE]

Boxhead, you have no clue what you are talking about. I woudn't really care to argue with the likes of you, but I feel I'm going to enjoy this....

Last edited:
Wow, you are a fucking monkey BrianH!

All this talk about thugs and drug-dealers pointing "illegal" (lmao, you're so P.C. it kills me) firearms at you... where the fuck do you live? The thugs wouldnt have those illegal firearms if it werent for so many guns being readily available via legal and illegal purchases. Also, try moving! Most cities have a good part and bad part. If you weren't so retarded maybe youd be able to make enough money to choose the good part, where your chances of being assaulted by a gang of thugs is much less likely.

Oh and giving a common citizen an assault rifle is exactly how I stated it. Your fucking retard ass buys an assault "STYLE" rifle and you put it in your truck. As you drive home, a group of Hummers and Escalades surround your car and before you know it, 6 thugs with "illegal" handguns they ripped off from the local Big 5 Sporting Goods store are taking your assault rifle and popping a cap in you. Now they have an assult rifle and illegal handguns, all because you really really really wanted to feel like a BIG boy with your BIG assault STYLE (you fucking queer :p) gun. Fuck you and your small cock bitch! LMAO..... :p

BrianH : "Dude, you answer your own questions so much and you don't even know it. You've posted so many counter-points to your own opinion in this post. First, you're right, crime is a part of normal life, whether guns exist or not. If they don't kill you with a gun, they'll do it with a knife or a club or something else. Second, unless your little plan requires one police officer to be stationed at every home of every citizen in the U.S., your whole police force answer will not work. As I've said, they are a reactionary force and sometimes are in the right place at the right time. And it's obvious you're not up to date on your gun laws. Not anyone with an ID and even an infinite amount of time cannot by a gun. Each gun buyer is subject to a strict FBI background check upon purchasing a firearm. Other rules are put into place to ensure safe gun sales. For example: if you've recently moved and have you're old address on your license, you can't buy a gun. You cannot purchase a gun for another person even if they are a family member unless it is a gift. (and believe it or not, when asked, many people will say it's not a gift, and they will be turned down). If you fill out the paper work wrong and answer a question wrong, you will be denied. If you are a convicted felon, repeated offendor, mental nutcase (on record), too young, you cannot buy a firearm. Hell, if the guy at the counter has a wierd feeling about you, he can legally refuse to sell you one. You need to do some research before your rants. I'll help you "appear" less ignorant and retarded."

You are fucking crazy "dude." Millions of illegal immigrants use fake identities to recieve the benefits of being a citizen. If they can fake their way through the system, im sure its possible with gun sales too. Also, most gun related crimes are commited with unregistered or stolen firearms. More than likely stolen from sporting good stores, the delivery driver of the guns, or swing dicks like you who carry them on their person but were still too pussy to actually use it before they got it stolen from them.

You never heard of U.S. senate.gov? Do I have to spoon feed everyone when i make a statement.Are you all babies?.That have to have every thing presented
to you on a silver computer platter?., with all kinds of links.?Please grow up.

He is definitely anti-gun....here is his record summed up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEg1aq6Emo]YouTube - Obama And The Second Amendment[/ame]

Wow, you are a fucking monkey BrianH!

All this talk about thugs and drug-dealers pointing "illegal" (lmao, you're so P.C. it kills me) firearms at you... where the fuck do you live? The thugs wouldnt have those illegal firearms if it werent for so many guns being readily available via legal and illegal purchases. Also, try moving! Most cities have a good part and bad part. If you weren't so retarded maybe youd be able to make enough money to choose the good part, where your chances of being assaulted by a gang of thugs is much less likely.

Well, I'll start by asking this, When was the last time a law abiding citizen thrust a gun in your fast genius....typically, it's criminals, thugs, and drug-dealers that care to do that sort of thing. But I guess you knew that snot-bag. ANd for the record, I don't live in any city and am presently in no harm of being held up by thugs, drug-dealers or criminals, however, it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it wouldn't you say. I guess we should ban cars also, and use the legs that God almight gave us to walk 20 miles to work everyday huh? While we're at it, we mind as well ban kitchen knives, tape, shovels, rope, trashbags, etc....you're a piece of work. Not even intelligent enough to build a descent argument. I'm dismantling and cleaning you out like I do my guns after every use.

Oh and giving a common citizen an assault rifle is exactly how I stated it. Your fucking retard ass buys an assault "STYLE" rifle and you put it in your truck. As you drive home, a group of Hummers and Escalades surround your car and before you know it, 6 thugs with "illegal" handguns they ripped off from the local Big 5 Sporting Goods store are taking your assault rifle and popping a cap in you. Now they have an assult rifle and illegal handguns, all because you really really really wanted to feel like a BIG boy with your BIG assault STYLE (you fucking queer :p) gun. Fuck you and your small cock bitch! LMAO..... :p

Tell me "all-knowing" what's the difference between a "common citizen" and "law-abiding citizen"? Boy, you sure have a psychic ability to tell me exactly how those events would go. First, I don't own an assault rifle, but I guess you'd know that if you'd been on the boards long enough. And if I did, it would be used for recreational shooting, as all of my firearms are intended. However, in the event that a burglar and/or murder enters my house, I feel better knowing I have an advantage. And I know one thing, I don't need a gun to defend myself against you, I'm doing it soley on rhetoric and common knowledge. ANd it's funny, an anti-gun nut is more aggressive and unstable than a pro-gun nut. (in this thread anyway.) :eusa_whistle: And let me tell you what you turd-swallower, try telling the victims of Columbine that they should have fought Dillan and Klebold off with two hands and been "real men." What a jackass.

BrianH : "Dude, you answer your own questions so much and you don't even know it. You've posted so many counter-points to your own opinion in this post. First, you're right, crime is a part of normal life, whether guns exist or not. If they don't kill you with a gun, they'll do it with a knife or a club or something else. Second, unless your little plan requires one police officer to be stationed at every home of every citizen in the U.S., your whole police force answer will not work. As I've said, they are a reactionary force and sometimes are in the right place at the right time. And it's obvious you're not up to date on your gun laws. Not anyone with an ID and even an infinite amount of time cannot by a gun. Each gun buyer is subject to a strict FBI background check upon purchasing a firearm. Other rules are put into place to ensure safe gun sales. For example: if you've recently moved and have you're old address on your license, you can't buy a gun. You cannot purchase a gun for another person even if they are a family member unless it is a gift. (and believe it or not, when asked, many people will say it's not a gift, and they will be turned down). If you fill out the paper work wrong and answer a question wrong, you will be denied. If you are a convicted felon, repeated offendor, mental nutcase (on record), too young, you cannot buy a firearm. Hell, if the guy at the counter has a wierd feeling about you, he can legally refuse to sell you one. You need to do some research before your rants. I'll help you "appear" less ignorant and retarded."

You are fucking crazy "dude." Millions of illegal immigrants use fake identities to recieve the benefits of being a citizen. If they can fake their way through the system, im sure its possible with gun sales too. Also, most gun related crimes are commited with unregistered or stolen firearms. More than likely stolen from sporting good stores, the delivery driver of the guns, or swing dicks like you who carry them on their person but were still too pussy to actually use it before they got it stolen from them.

You're sure it could happen with guns? LOL. Oh well I guess it's fact then. Problem solved. :cuckoo: Illegals cannot use their fake IDs to purchase firearms. Upon buying a firearm, the ID is used to call the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) to do a background check on the purchaser. If they are not in the system, they are obviously not American citizens and will not be permitted to buy a firearm.

SO let's get this straight, you're blaming criminals' actions on law-abiding citizens that own guns? What a crock of crap. Dude, you need to quit with the assumptions, it makes you look dumber than the post before. How do you know if I carry on my person. Oh that's right, you don't. And to put your ass in it's place, I don't carry on my person because that requires a CHL (Concealed Handgun Permit), which I do not have and would, therefore, be Illegal on my part for doing so. Anything else you'd like to spew on hear and pass it off as fact? Or shall I continue to ram your argument into the donkey's butt?

wow lmao, ok BaronVonBigMeat. Crime is a normal part of human life. It will always happen no matter what society does to stop it.

No.

More guns, less crime.

That's the name of a book, actually. It was written by John Lott. He's an economist, and he did one of the most exhaustive studies on the topic ever.

Oh they cant save everyone? Talk to your state and Local government on that one.

So let's see, pulling a gun out of a drawer and clicking the safety off before someone gets done beating down your door takes too long and is crazy and unreasonable and could never work.

Therefore, let's count on our policemen arriving instantly. Just call your state and local governments and have them repeal, err...what's those laws again? Right, the laws of physics.

Sure maybe 1 or 2 grandmas or disabled persons will save themselves with a hand gun, but that doesnt make it right to allow any swinging dick with an ID and 6 months to go buy a handgun. Or to manufacture so many guns that its like taking candy from a baby to get one on the "black market".

No see you've got it backwards.

Maybe 1 or 2 criminals will do something bad with a gun, but that doesn't make it right to violate other people's property rights, namely their right to persue a hobby that harms no one (until someone decides to try and harm them or their property).

And speaking of black markets, banning guns doesn't work any better than banning liquor or drugs.

Why is it okay for The State to kill people for minor infractions, but it is not okay for homeowners to have a gun and use it to do the same for serious infractions ("hot" burglaries)?

It also isn't obvious that guns help criminals more than their potential victims. If both sides have a gun, it's even. If both are unarmed, the criminal has a lopsided advantage, since he is most likely young and male.

Oh and about your gimpiness and your grandma that lives near gangs... fucking move you retards! and if you say that its too expensive to move, whos fault is it that you dont have any money? are if you're gonna say that you couldnt work all your life from your disability or some democrat stole your chances to make money, fuck you!

My grandma doesn't live near gangs, I'm not crippled, and "just move" is out-and-out ivory-tower horseshittery.

Aside from the fact that americans have spent the last few decades doing exactly that (to little avail), they shouldn't have to. Pick up and move (as if the criminals can't follow, ha ha)? No thanks, I'll take the gun, and frankly you can't stop me. It's not too expensive to move, I'm just not going to, and others shouldn't have to either. (the reason it's not too expensive is because I go to work every day and can't babysit relatives at the same time)

I know plenty of Mexican-Americans that can feed 6 kids and 6 adults on $50 a week, and they still send money back to Mexico, drive the family Escalade and watch movies on their 42" Plasma. They also let their weak old grandmas live with them, under their protection, and the protection they create through neighborhood comradery. And no Im not mexican.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, I too know Mexicans like this. They manage to earn $50 a week, and stay home and protect grandma all day, and drive an Escalade, and have a plasma TV. I believe around here the informal term for them is "drug dealer".

Hint: the protection these "drug dealers" provide for their families is not provided by "neighborhood comradery". It is provided by machines which can eject metal particles at hypersonic speeds (known also as "guns"). Rumor has it, these "drug dealers" are rather fond of their "guns".

Fucking complaining douche-monkey...BaronVonWeakRetard maybe

:clap2:

lmao..."internet tough"...if you can produce evidence that you're a day over 16, I'll eat my freaking shoe

Alert Alert:: Do you enjoy your freedom? Are you proud to be an American? Would you like to have an "One World Government? If you enjoy your freedoms here in America, then DO NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT!! The democrat party is in the lead to fast track the New World Order. What that is, is a one world government. The E.U. is already passing laws in our country and telling us what to do. If you guys here need links, I can post them. The democrats believe that we need government to help us wake up in the morning and, to go to bed at night, and all that we do in the middle. VOTE McCain to save our country!!
Because I can dress myself, I do not need my government to do that for me!!

LMAO

Yes people kill other people, and if they really wanted to kill you, im sure they could find a way to do it without a gun. But the fact is that people kill people faster, more often, and easier with guns. If they didnt have them, they would still kill. The drug-dealers and thugs would still fuck with you. So the point is not that people can kill me so I DESERVE a gun, its people are gonna kill people no matter what, YOU just make it easier for them by providing guns.

and like I said before, if you WANT to shoot a gun for any reason, recreational, hunting, or murder, you are a pussy. plain and simple. You want to feel like a man, fuck a woman, you want to feel big and strong, go arm wrestle with some 5 yr olds.

also, look how many posts you have replied with. you are obviously quite irked by all my comments. Looks like you're the one who's all hot and bothered not me.

No.

More guns, less crime.

That's the name of a book, actually. It was written by John Lott. He's an economist, and he did one of the most exhaustive studies on the topic ever.

So let's see, pulling a gun out of a drawer and clicking the safety off before someone gets done beating down your door takes too long and is crazy and unreasonable and could never work.

Therefore, let's count on our policemen arriving instantly. Just call your state and local governments and have them repeal, err...what's those laws again? Right, the laws of physics.

No see you've got it backwards.

Maybe 1 or 2 criminals will do something bad with a gun, but that doesn't make it right to violate other people's property rights, namely their right to persue a hobby that harms no one (until someone decides to try and harm them or their property).

And speaking of black markets, banning guns doesn't work any better than banning liquor or drugs.

Why is it okay for The State to kill people for minor infractions, but it is not okay for homeowners to have a gun and use it to do the same for serious infractions ("hot" burglaries)?

It also isn't obvious that guns help criminals more than their potential victims. If both sides have a gun, it's even. If both are unarmed, the criminal has a lopsided advantage, since he is most likely young and male.

My grandma doesn't live near gangs, I'm not crippled, and "just move" is out-and-out ivory-tower horseshittery.

Aside from the fact that americans have spent the last few decades doing exactly that (to little avail), they shouldn't have to. Pick up and move (as if the criminals can't follow, ha ha)? No thanks, I'll take the gun, and frankly you can't stop me. It's not too expensive to move, I'm just not going to, and others shouldn't have to either. (the reason it's not too expensive is because I go to work every day and can't babysit relatives at the same time)

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, I too know Mexicans like this. They manage to earn $50 a week, and stay home and protect grandma all day, and drive an Escalade, and have a plasma TV. I believe around here the informal term for them is "drug dealer".

Hint: the protection these "drug dealers" provide for their families is not provided by "neighborhood comradery". It is provided by machines which can eject metal particles at hypersonic speeds (known also as "guns"). Rumor has it, these "drug dealers" are rather fond of their "guns".

:clap2:

lmao..."internet tough"...if you can produce evidence that you're a day over 16, I'll eat my freaking shoe

:clap2: Exactly, Boxhead here seems to think that it's manufacturing guns that is the problem. But what he doesn't sit there and think about, is that the gov. doesn't manufacture narcotics, but it finds its way here. It doesn't manufacture or drive illegals over by the truckload, but they find their way hear. I guess Outside of the Triangle seems to think that the U.S. is the only country that manufactures firearms and therefore it the root problem...needless to say that guns can be obtained elsewhere.... Many assault rifles available in the U.S. are infact foreing made or owned....Beretta, Benelli, Heckler and Koch, etc....and even Winchester now...:confused:

It is so funny to me how pissed off all you fuckers get about me wanting to take away your guns. Police and military can have guns, no one else. The manufacturing of guns should be completely halted and only produced on-demand when soldiers or police officers need new ones to replace old ones.

You want to hunt, use traps or a bow and arrow, something that takes years of practice to perfect, and much manlier too.

You want to shoot recreationaly, join the military or become a cop, otherwise....tough shit!

Guns make it easier to commit crime period. Even when regulating sales, they are still manufactured and thus fair game for potential criminals to steal. If you disagree i can laugh at you when Barack HUSSEIN!!!!!!!! Obama becomes the next president. :p

LMAO

Yes people kill other people, and if they really wanted to kill you, im sure they could find a way to do it without a gun. But the fact is that people kill people faster, more often, and easier with guns. If they didnt have them, they would still kill. The drug-dealers and thugs would still fuck with you. So the point is not that people can kill me so I DESERVE a gun, its people are gonna kill people no matter what, YOU just make it easier for them by providing guns.

and like I said before, if you WANT to shoot a gun for any reason, recreational, hunting, or murder, you are a pussy. plain and simple. You want to feel like a man, fuck a woman, you want to feel big and strong, go arm wrestle with some 5 yr olds.

also, look how many posts you have replied with. you are obviously quite irked by all my comments. Looks like you're the one who's all hot and bothered not me.

I don't have to be hot and bothered to put you in your place. I'm supplying you fact after fact and you still continue with you baseless rant. If I wasn't enjoying helping you look like an ass, I'd quit posting, but it's too easy. How old are 17 at the oldest? I'd really like to see you rationalization behind "people who own guns are pussys." I'd really like to see some links and or proof of you're observation? Oh...hm....it's a illinformed opinion isn't it...sorry. I'll be here whether you post or not, so I don't mind posting to dismantle your argument.

I'd really like to here your rational behind your little opinion...if you've already posted it, it's unacceptable and purely cow crap in its entirety. If this is all you have, you've got a long way to go to make your point. Just keep on diggin, you'll find it sooner or later. :dig:

lololol

"You're obviously insecure and just want guns in order to compensate, here let me tell you why..."

*posts a stream of annonymous insults and toughguy posturing about hand to hand combat*

Forum List

Back