Obama is a complete hypocrite

How To Stop ISIS It Is Not Just Un-Islamic It Is Anti-Islamic

Every time we refer to ISIS as the “Islamic State,” call its members “jihadists” or in any way grant it the religious legitimacy that it so desperately seeks, we simultaneously boost its brand, tarnish the image of Islam and further marginalize the vast majority of Muslims who are disgusted by the group’s un-Islamic actions.

Islam prohibits the extremism exhibited by ISIS. An essential part of the faith is moderation.

idiot RW's constantly make needless assumptions based strictly on their ignorance and stupidity. The less they know about something the more they defend it.

Last edited:
What a hypocritical piece of crap. To compare current events with the feudalistic period specifically that of Christianity is a stretch even for the great pretender. It reminds me of what a child would say, Jimmy did it back then so its justification for my actions today. How do the actions of one over 800 plus years ago justify current events?
So lets compare the 21st century with the 9th and 14th century, one group advanced the right and respects toward fellow man, the other remained content and stuck in the 9th century. One advanced the quality of life, the other continues to exhibit a disdained view toward the sanctity of life in general.
To remain ignorant, deny, and ignore the conduct of ones behavior because you are afraid of offending another is nothing more than a feeble excuse justifying cowardice. But then again we are talking about the esteemed great pretender and his flock of sheep.

What a hypocritical piece of crap. To compare current events with the feudalistic period specifically that of Christianity is a stretch even for the great pretender. It reminds me of what a child would say, Jimmy did it back then so its justification for my actions today. How do the actions of one over 800 plus years ago justify current events?
So lets compare the 21st century with the 9th and 14th century, one group advanced the right and respects toward fellow man, the other remained content and stuck in the 9th century. One advanced the quality of life, the other continues to exhibit a disdained view toward the sanctity of life in general.
To remain ignorant, deny, and ignore the conduct of ones behavior because you are afraid of offending another is nothing more than a feeble excuse justifying cowardice. But then again we are talking about the esteemed great pretender and his flock of sheep.

the great pretender ...

Nihad Awad is national executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization.

like I said the less idiots know about something the more they defend it

Last edited:
ISIL Burns Jordanian Pilot

And this is where our president
obama-bans-press-photographers-from-secret-closed-door-meeting-white-house-with-american-muslim-leaders-schedule.jpg

Obama has closed meeting with Muslim leaders.

"Unless we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.

My Way News - Obama condemns those who seek to hijack religion

He is so full of himself and s...t it ain't funny. Comparing what was done during the Crusades to what is going on today is just plain idiocy.

Christ was never used to justify slavery and Jim Crow. An army of God rose up to put down the democrat driven slavery. Without Christians who knows how much longer the practice would have continued. Obama is an ass.

ISIL Burns Jordanian Pilot

And this is where our president
obama-bans-press-photographers-from-secret-closed-door-meeting-white-house-with-american-muslim-leaders-schedule.jpg

Obama has closed meeting with Muslim leaders.

good idea. Who better to know your enemy than the enemy of your enemy?

too bad the head MF'r of ISIS doesn't show.

Notice how Muslims (who have slaughtered way more people and continue to do so) have merely betrayed their religion while what the Christians committed were terrible deeds. That was hundreds of years ago, long before the U.S. existed, yet Obama used that as an example of why we shouldn't pick on Muslims now for the murders they are still committing in the name of religion.

From the link:

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ."

Both the crusades and the Inquisition happened in the 13th Century or earlier, many hundreds of years before the establishment of the United States.

Counteracting such intolerance, especially in cyberspace and other "hidden places," can be difficult, "But God compels us to try," Obama said. "And first, we should start with some basic humility. I believe that the starting point of faith is some doubt.

Not being so full of yourself and confident that you are right, and that God speaks only to us and doesn't speak to others. That God only cares about us, and doesn't care about others. That somehow we alone are in possession of the truth....We should assume humbly that we're confused and don't always know what we're doing..."

Obama called for "civility and restraint and judgement" in modern, diverse societies: "And if in fact we defend the legal right of a person to insult another's religion, we're equally obligated to use our free speech to condemn such insults -- and stand shoulder to shoulder with religious communities, particularly religious minorities, who are targets of such attacks."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-people-committed-terrible-deeds-name-christ?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=obama-christ

I heard it. Obama refuses to admit that countless Muslims kill in the name of Allah. They've done it for centuries and it continues unabated. To support his refusal to acknowledge that Islam churns out terrorists and there are more than a few radicals among them, he brings up ancient history. It was a thinly veiled attempt at throwing dirt at Christians and seems to believe that we are in no position to judge Muslims.

His actions speak louder than his words. His administration has criticized Christians for not supporting gay marriage, yet says nothing about Muslims beheading gays.

Christians get bashed for being against abortion, yet no Muslim is criticized for oppressing women.

It's clear and if you've been paying attention, you would realize that he is quite selective when it comes to supporting one over the other.
Psssst! Obama is a Muslim!

Psssssssssssst ... you are a MORON.

Can I call you Mr Birfer?
You can call me anything you want to, you stupid fucker. His religion has nothing to do with where he was or wasn't born. He's a lying asshole, driven by dreams from his father.

psssssssssssttttttttttttt.

hey IDIOTS,, ISIS isn't Islamic

Oh? What are they then, Irish Catholic?

They may be extremist islamic but they are islamic, as WBC is Christian. If moderate islamics remain silent, then they side with isis. Silent jihad is jihad, biding their time.

Sounded more like he said "awesome" than "awful".

But then when speeches are so broken up by inappropriate pauses and emphasis strangely placed on syllables it would be easy for "media" to give the benefit of the doubt.....

Forum List

Back