Obama Insults Bush To His Face At WH Ceremony

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.
The ceremony was quite nice and acceptable. "George" deserved less but was given grace he did not deserve.

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

He also called him "president" several times and treated him with deference and grace that he does not deserve. In FACT, President Obama has given w a pass on every illegal and self serving thing he did during the 8 years he was the despot.

You people are just plain stupid.

Do you really think the living presidents are not on a first name basis?

Did you bother to watch the entire presentation? It was extremely well done and both the President and the First Lady being very gracious to the war criminal and his very nice wife.

BTW, I checked and for once, an Obama event was actually shown on fux. They usually just have some asshole come on and lie about what the president did or said. A lot like this thread.

Quit lying.

coming from a dipshit like you Dudley.....that says a lot....oh by the way....teach your brother Franco how to talk.....the guy butchers the English Language....

How much time? You said a lot. This is one event on one day with 20 Vets. I recall reading about the one from last year. Based on the attached story, 14 Vet participated in that particular event.

That's one event in an entire year for an activity that Bush by all accounts enjoys doing. In other words, it's a pleasurable activity for him, right? It's a stress reliever for him too since he engaged in this pastime while president. So, the bottom line from what you showed me is that Bush spends one day a year sharing his love of mountain biking with fewer than a couple of dozen Vets. Is that it? What about the other 364 days? More mountain biking?

This one was the second year.

Try clicking on the friggen links.

Btw, if you think riding 100k in 100 plus degree heat over 3 days enjoyable....have at it.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Seriously. I read the story. That should be obvious since I mentioned both events and the number of participants.

But you didn't answer my question about what else, if anything, Bush does with his time. Frankly, regardless of how admirable it is that Bush shares his love of mountain biking with 20 Vets, it's STILL only one day a year from what I read. Additionally, since mountain biking is an activity that Bush personally enjoys spending his time doing, it's not a chore or a personal sacrifice of any kind.

he likes to kick back and smoke that Alabama Kush......

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

Well, he is a ******.

Putz.

Oh good grief. Shut the fuck up and untwist your panties you whiny little twit.

Putz.

Well, he is a ******.

You know, way back when Hillary was using race to attack Obama I defended him. Using race in any argument is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I guess only the lowest of low-lifes use it.

Know what I mean?

Putz.

I love it the way internet tough guys talk when they're protected behind their keyboards.

:muahaha:

Obama praises predecessor as George W. Bush portrait unveiled - latimes.com
Though unusual, Obama’s praise was far from effusive. The tribute contained a reference to the poor state of the economy when he took office, and he brought up the successful Navy Seals mission that "delivered justice" to Osama bin Laden, whom Bush pursued in vain throughout his presidency.

Dubbya put Obama in his place however...
The younger Bush has refrained from criticizing his successor during his retirement, saying that Obama deserved his silence. He previously avoided all but the most terse of public interactions with Obama.

On Thursday, he had the last word as he stood looking at his portrait, depicting him in a dark suit, on the verge of his signature grin.

As Obama grapples with difficult decisions to come, Bush said, he hopes the younger man will wander by the newest portrait and ask himself one question:

"What would George do?" he said, to thunderous laughter.

I do believe George Bush just called you a big fucking liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Obama praises predecessor as George W. Bush portrait unveiled - latimes.com
Though unusual, Obama’s praise was far from effusive. The tribute contained a reference to the poor state of the economy when he took office, and he brought up the successful Navy Seals mission that "delivered justice" to Osama bin Laden, whom Bush pursued in vain throughout his presidency.

Dubbya put Obama in his place however...
The younger Bush has refrained from criticizing his successor during his retirement, saying that Obama deserved his silence. He previously avoided all but the most terse of public interactions with Obama.

On Thursday, he had the last word as he stood looking at his portrait, depicting him in a dark suit, on the verge of his signature grin.

As Obama grapples with difficult decisions to come, Bush said, he hopes the younger man will wander by the newest portrait and ask himself one question:

"What would George do?" he said, to thunderous laughter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Bush wasn't a chest-pounder like Obama. He was very secretive about any ongoing operations to find Bin Laden.

Anything more than that is pure speculation.

Putz.

I love it the way internet tough guys talk when they're protected behind their keyboards.

:muahaha:

No tough guy act here; I'm merely lauging at your utter pussification. Waaaa Obama called Bush, George waaa

Putz.

Well, he is a ******.

You know, way back when Hillary was using race to attack Obama I defended him. Using race in any argument is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I guess only the lowest of low-lifes use it.

Know what I mean?

Well, he is a ******.

Bush wasn't a chest-pounder like Obama. He was very secretive about any ongoing operations to find Bin Laden.

Anything more than that is pure speculation.

I am sure that if Bush had gotten Osama he would have made a special banner

5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...5 more months!...

One of my main grievances against Barack Obama is his deliberate failure to appoint an Attorney General who would aggressively investigate and prosecute every member of the Bush Administration who was in any way responsible for the ruin of this Nation's economy and its reputation in the world.

Many lies were told to facilitate the illegal invasion of Iraq. 5,800 American troops died as the result of those lies and thousands more were maimed and/or disfigured. And there is the matter of the torturing, quite often of presumed innocents. The kind of hatred engendered by those actions is certain to inspire a continuum of terrorist attacks on us in the future or to transform the U.S. into a virtual police state to prevent them. Yet Bush, and Cheney, and Rumsfeld, and Tenet, and Rice, and Gonzales, and Addington, and Yoo, and others have all walked away smirking. And the unmistakable evidence of Executive impunity which Obama has conferred on them has established a precedent which guarantees the same kind of arrogant disregard for law and morality by future administrations.

It is truly sad that the only alternative to Obama is Romney. Because the choice we've been given is comparable to choosing between gonorrhea and syphilis.

Last edited:
JMO, I thought it was well done. Cracked me up when W talked about when times get tough that Obama could look at 43's picture and ask "What would George do?".

Something most people on the outside don't understand is that there is a fair amount of respect among Presidents and Ex-Presidents, regardless of which party they may be from. They all understand the rigors of the job and all have faced challenges while in office. They know the job ain't easy.

Forum List

Back