Obama inflames race relations again, invokes slavery

I think there should be a poll. I would guess 90% of respondents would say race relations were better Jan. 19, 2009 than they are today.
and I would rightfully and correctly identify those responsible for any deterioration as white supremacist ignoramuses.....

teagopkkk.gif
screwteabaggers.gif
teagopkkk.gif

Bloody_Sunday-officers_await_demonstrators.jpeg

LOL, Obama had nothing to do with it? "Gates" outlandish behavior , then calling his friend, Obama. Obama inserting himself in something that he had no business in; Trayvon Martin...same thing... he could be my son !; "African American Education Dept." Let's help educate the black kids damn the whites and Latinos; Michael Brown... a Ferguson matter.. brings in DOJ to help the Brown family get justice..what about the Wilson family? Sigh. This president and his buddy Holder have done their best to stir rage and hatred without reason.

Without reason?

The Justice Department found that the Ferguson Police Department (FPD) engaged in a pattern or practice of conduct that violates the First, Fourth, and 14th Amendments of the Constitution.

I think there should be a poll. I would guess 90% of respondents would say race relations were better Jan. 19, 2009 than they are today.
and I would rightfully and correctly identify those responsible for any deterioration as white supremacist ignoramuses.....

teagopkkk.gif
screwteabaggers.gif
teagopkkk.gif

LOL, Obama had nothing to do with it? "Gates" outlandish behavior , then calling his friend, Obama. Obama inserting himself in something that he had no business in; Trayvon Martin...same thing... he could be my son !; "African American Education Dept." Let's help educate the black kids damn the whites and Latinos; Michael Brown... a Ferguson matter.. brings in DOJ to help the Brown family get justice..what about the Wilson family? Sigh. This president and his buddy Holder have done their best to stir rage and hatred without reason.

Without reason?

The Justice Department found that the Ferguson Police Department (FPD) engaged in a pattern or practice of conduct that violates the First, Fourth, and 14th Amendments of the Constitution.

Go into detail please.

"White people live at the expense of the rest of the 99%" ???

Given that White Folk are 72.4% of the rest of the 99%, that's probably quite true.

"Wall Street - built on the graves of slaves and indigenous people" ???

I wonder what percentage of the wealth represented on Wall Street has anything whatsoever to do with any of that?

The vast majority of the wealth generated by slavery evaporated along with slavery itself, dissipating as the antebellum agrarian economy ground to a halt.

Whatever residual remained Up North - some modest percentage of capital belonging to northern banks and northern shipping and mercantile interests, is such a tiny fragment and sliver of modern-day wealth and its foundation or roots or basis, as to approach the status of insignificant.

The idiotic ranting of such Lib-Prog revolutionary-wannabe mouth-breathers notwithstanding.

As to 'indigenous people', there is more truth to that, insofar as possession of land is concerned, but Nature de-selected them centuries ago - being unfit, as they were, to hold their own in competition and warfare against an expanding European macro-culture... Darwinism in action - and it's far too late now to do anything about it - without time-travel.

This is the world we live in, little Che Guevarra wannabes... learn to deal with it... or be laughed off the stage... either outcome is satisfactory.

Funny stuff, though... much obliged for the early Sunday morning laugh.

teagopkkk.gif
screwteabaggers.gif
teagopkkk.gif

Without reason?

Go into detail please.

but officer wilson was justified in his actions

Sorry bout that,

1. But his speech being based on lies makes it inflaming.
2. Negroes did not build the white house, it was skilled brick masons.
3. And making a claim like that screams racism.
4. Booker T Washington was right, negroes have learned to make a living out of their invented misery.
5. Obama is peddling black misery.
6. And again he succeeds in making it worse for negroes.
7. Or as the one great liberal democrat LBJ once said, * iggers*
8. He too worked to keep the negroes on the misery train, and he did a good job of it like Obama is doing now.
9. Obama's goal is that all black people never turn loose of their * igger* status.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Is this something you would see today? Cops going after a black with a dog?
yes of course and with tear gas with tasers and Mace ...hell yeah...with tanks and with snipers at the ready...have you forgotten Ferguson already..
What in the hell are the police supposed to do when the "brothers" are looting and burning the town? Oh NO Tear Gas! Oh NO Mace! What do you want the owners of the stores to do? Welcome them in when they have no insurance> Wise up!

Then they want an "understanding" with the police. "If they get hit with bottles or worse, just let them go and do not arrest!!! Are you f@#*ing kidding me? Arrest the jerks just as if they were white!

teagopkkk.gif
screwteabaggers.gif
teagopkkk.gif

Without reason?

Could it be that the police asked the blacks if they had warrants? (When 70% of those blacks pulled over did have warrants and 70% of the whites did not?)

Forum List

Back