Obama inflames race relations again, invokes slavery

I think there should be a poll. I would guess 90% of respondents would say race relations were better Jan. 19, 2009 than they are today.
and I would rightfully and correctly identify those responsible for any deterioration as white supremacist ignoramuses.....

teagopkkk.gif
screwteabaggers.gif
teagopkkk.gif

Bloody_Sunday-officers_await_demonstrators.jpeg

I don't really see anything in Obama's speech that seems intended to stir up racial hatred or tension. I just don't see it.

I think there should be a poll. I would guess 90% of respondents would say race relations were better Jan. 19, 2009 than they are today.
and I would rightfully and correctly identify those responsible for any deterioration as white supremacist ignoramuses.....

teagopkkk.gif
screwteabaggers.gif
teagopkkk.gif

Bloody_Sunday-officers_await_demonstrators.jpeg

LOL, Obama had nothing to do with it? "Gates" outlandish behavior , then calling his friend, Obama. Obama inserting himself in something that he had no business in; Trayvon Martin...same thing... he could be my son !; "African American Education Dept." Let's help educate the black kids damn the whites and Latinos; Michael Brown... a Ferguson matter.. brings in DOJ to help the Brown family get justice..what about the Wilson family? Sigh. This president and his buddy Holder have done their best to stir rage and hatred without reason.

LOL, Obama had nothing to do with it? "Gates" outlandish behavior , then calling his friend, Obama. Obama inserting himself in something that he had no business in; Trayvon Martin...same thing... he could be my son !; "African American Education Dept." Let's help educate the black kids damn the whites and Latinos; Michael Brown... a Ferguson matter.. brings in DOJ to help the Brown family get justice..what about the Wilson family? Sigh. This president and his buddy Holder have done their best to stir rage and hatred without reason.
That is your opinion not reality...there is a wide gulf between what you believe and what is real ...deal...
images

Forum List

Back