Obama: I 'pulled our country back from the brink'- Yes, the brink of a real recovery

Pure conjecture
sure

Assuming a more pro business environment and actually having some
relevant experience

we would be better off

hope that helps you
:eusa_angel:

So business profits are down? What is McCain/Palin's economic experience?

Stick to the topic. McCain and Palin ARE NOT in the WH. Obamao and Biden are.

So stick with facts. Still waiting for that proof, btw. Or are you just going to stick to the deflection, thinking no one will notice?

The topic:

Obama: I 'pulled our country back from the brink'

I don't have to prove anything. The OP is saying that Obama failed to pull the country back from the "brink" or that his policies have made the economy worse than it would have been without his intervention. You and he need to prove your point.

The topic:

I don't have to prove anything. The OP is saying that Obama failed to pull the country back from the "brink" or that his policies have made the economy worse than it would have been without his intervention. You and he need to prove your point.

Yes, exactly. The topic is Obamao and him claiming he brought us away from the brink. Yet, you keep focusing on McCain and Palin. They are not the topic.

And we don't need to prove our point. He's done the job for us, over the last 2 1/2 years.

Keep spinning and deflecting, though. You're still not going to derail this thread.

The topic:

Yes, exactly. The topic is Obamao and him claiming he brought us away from the brink. Yet, you keep focusing on McCain and Palin. They are not the topic.

And we don't need to prove our point. He's done the job for us, over the last 2 1/2 years.

Keep spinning and deflecting, though. You're still not going to derail this thread.

Prove that the economy would have been better without Obama as president for the past 2.5 years. That's what those that support the OP have to do. You have to prove your assertion.

If Obama doesn't win in 2008 who would have won? McCain

What would McCain's policies have done to the economy?

The topic:

Prove that the economy would have been better without Obama as president for the past 2.5 years. That's what those that support the OP have to do. You have to prove your assertion.

Really your assertion when taken at face value
is that it would not have mattered who was elected

Do you really think this is going to be enough for Papa Obama
to get reelected?

Proof
the proof is the current economic state we are in

Even Papa Obama is aware of the harmful effects of his policies

Why do you think he is pulling back the EPA

He does not want more job killing regulations hurting his reelections chances, even more

Last edited:
So business profits are down? What is McCain/Palin's economic experience?

Stick to the topic. McCain and Palin ARE NOT in the WH. Obamao and Biden are.

So stick with facts. Still waiting for that proof, btw. Or are you just going to stick to the deflection, thinking no one will notice?

The topic:

Apparently, Papa Obama does not have to prove anything to you as well

Using his approach, Papa Obama could say

"Hey at least Space Aliens did not try to invade since I was President "
:eusa_whistle:

I think the Left should run with that one,,,,

to get reelected?

Proof

He does not want more job killing regulations hurting his reelections chances, even more

My assertion is he brought us back from the brink, but I'm not the OP. The OP states Obama stopped "real recovery". Who would have enacted the "real recovery" and how?

to get reelected?

Proof

My assertion is he brought us back from the brink, but I'm not the OP. The OP states Obama stopped "real recovery". Who would have enacted the "real recovery" and how?

Doing nothing that Papa Obama did
that might be a place to start

Then again the Left may think that zero job growth is the place we need to be ....

Actually. He did. And you'd know that if your mind wasn't permanently hardwired shut.

Then why are things worse now... or are you arguing that because they're worse, they're better?

Actually... that sound just like something BedPoop would say.

:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back