Obama hosts Ramadan dinner...after ignoring Easter

It makes me :lmao: when atheists claim that Muslims and Christians worship the same god.

Just because I do not believe in any god does not negate the validity of my statement about those who do worship gods.

Laugh it up though.

The statement is invalid all on it's own. The fact that it's coming from an atheist is what makes it ironic and funny as shit.

I suggest you study your bible and or consult with a seminary or Dr. of religious philosophy as I did.

Are you disrespecting a President of the United States?

Well yeah..of course you are..

Are you serious? I'm sure you were shouting that dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

Of course you are. Oh, I'm sure you showed Bush such respect. Hypocrite.

If you go through my posts..I don't damn every single thing Bush did..

He was a horrible President..to be sure..but he deserved a certain amount of respect.

The Republicans don't feel this way. They call Obama all sorts of names..and side with foreign leaders who are against Obama.

That didn't happen with Democrats.

You find me one Fucking Republican that did anything close to that noble.

For President Obama.

I posted a picture and you accused me of disrespecting the president. A picture of the president showing zero respect for this country during the pledge.

Leaders like Chavez aren't out there insulting this president with such intensity like they did to Bush.

Your posts don't go back that far, but if you are saying that the treatment of Obama is unprecedented and is worse than Bush-- you are delusional.

President Obama failed to issue either an Easter or a Good Friday greeting to the nation, but he never forgot Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha.

Hell, President Obama has shown more reverence to Earth Day than Easter.

my world was shattered that day, down was up, left was right, Eggs just didnt taste the same anymore. children openly weeping in the street,squirrels didnt run around chasing each other. The sun shown a little less brightly that day( although that could have been from the clouds, But i just took it as the earth weeping).

it was a sad day, sad day..

The point is that this president has been disingenuous. If I was on the left of the political spectrum I would personally be upset that this president would rather lie and misrepresent what he believes in instead of defending leftist ideas.

It doesn't matter what he did on Easter or any other holiday. Our nation is made up of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, as well as other religions, and people that practice no religion at all. When did that change??

Quit looking for every reason in the world to persecute this president. He was elected by the citizens of this country fair and square. Get over it!!!

Did anyone say anything about the 2008 election not being legitimate? It isn't hard to find a reason to criticize this president--it isn't Where's Waldo.

The only thing correct in your post is that our nation is made up of a diversity of religions and people, and every single one has the F-ing right to persecute their leader, get over it.

The GOP has said they are trying to get him out. There is constant talk of impeachment. That means they are not accepting the voters majority in this country. And nobody has any right to persecute our president, you ass!! Did you feel that way about Bush?? How about Clinton???

Just because I do not believe in any god does not negate the validity of my statement about those who do worship gods.

Laugh it up though.

The statement is invalid all on it's own. The fact that it's coming from an atheist is what makes it ironic and funny as shit.

I suggest you study your bible and or consult with a seminary or Dr. of religious philosophy as I did.

I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and think for yourself for once.

You don't believe in any god, but you're sure that all monotheistic religions worship the same non-existent god. Do you even realize how fucking retarded that sounds?

President Obama failed to issue either an Easter or a Good Friday greeting to the nation, but he never forgot Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha.

Hell, President Obama has shown more reverence to Earth Day than Easter.

my world was shattered that day, down was up, left was right, Eggs just didnt taste the same anymore. children openly weeping in the street,squirrels didnt run around chasing each other. The sun shown a little less brightly that day( although that could have been from the clouds, But i just took it as the earth weeping).

Also, I don't give a damn. I think it's great that this president has chosen to insult and distance himself from 75% of Americans that identify themselves as Christians. :cuckoo:

I guess all his reverence shown to Muslims on their holy days has paid off Gallup: Muslim Americans Give Obama 80 Percent Approval, Highest of Major Religions | CNSnews.com

Meanwhile Obama continues to plummet in the polls.

I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and think for yourself for once.

You don't believe in any god, but you're sure that all monotheistic religions worship the same non-existent god. Do you even realize how fucking retarded that sounds?

did I say that all monotheistic religions worship the same god?
You have comprehension problems.

In any case why would that sound retarded?
Worshipping non existent god sounds pretty retarded to me, but to each his own as long as they let me go my own way as well.

It doesn't matter what he did on Easter or any other holiday. Our nation is made up of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, as well as other religions, and people that practice no religion at all. When did that change??

Quit looking for every reason in the world to persecute this president. He was elected by the citizens of this country fair and square. Get over it!!!

Did anyone say anything about the 2008 election not being legitimate? It isn't hard to find a reason to criticize this president--it isn't Where's Waldo.

The only thing correct in your post is that our nation is made up of a diversity of religions and people, and every single one has the F-ing right to persecute their leader, get over it.

The GOP has said they are trying to get him out. There is constant talk of impeachment. That means they are not accepting the voters majority in this country. And nobody has any right to persecute our president, you ass!! Did you feel that way about Bush?? How about Clinton???

Were you brain dead during Bush's presidency? Or are you just a hypocrite?

Yeah, I did feel the same way about Bush, Clinton, Reagan--whoever is the damn president is going to be subjected to the unregulated criticism of the citizens they lead MORON.

In the grand scheme of things this doesn't really factor.

However, Obama has clearly paid greater deference to Muslim holidays than Christian holidays since taking office. Watching the lefties here argue otherwise just reinforces what I already know about their partisan bias.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Well I dunno about that..but if it's true maybe it's to offset all the Iraqis turned into bloodly pulps over what was essentially a big fat lie.

And if it keeps people from becoming so furious that they wanna slam planes into building in NYC.

I all for it.

:clap2:

That is the entire premise of the thread. Perhaps the truest thing you've posted.

Well the people your side funded to get those evil russkies then turned on US. And by US I mean, my fucking city.

And while you guys were in charge...you couldn't use the best most advanced military to stop one of the most stupidiest fucking plots I've ever heard of.

Overtake 4 planes with box cutters..then take an HOUR to ram them into buildings.

3000 DEAD AMERICANS later you idiots couldn't even catch the fuck who did it.

Well I dunno about that..but if it's true maybe it's to offset all the Iraqis turned into bloodly pulps over what was essentially a big fat lie.

And if it keeps people from becoming so furious that they wanna slam planes into building in NYC.

I all for it.

:clap2:

That is the entire premise of the thread. Perhaps the truest thing you've posted.

Well the people your side funded to get those evil russkies then turned on US. And by US I mean, my fucking city.

And while you guys were in charge...you couldn't use the best most advanced military to stop one of the most stupidiest fucking plots I've ever heard of.

Overtake 4 planes with box cutters..then take an HOUR to ram them into buildings.

3000 DEAD AMERICANS later you idiots couldn't even catch the fuck who did it.

Yes you are right, the Republicans and 'people on my side' are responsible for 911 and the murder of 3000 Americans.

Bush did it on purpose right? And Bush really didn't want to kill bin Laden :cuckoo:

The point is that this president has been disingenuous. If I was on the left of the political spectrum I would personally be upset that this president would rather lie and misrepresent what he believes in instead of defending leftist ideas.

stop whining

Insightful

Does not matter in this threads topic since the god of abraham is both the god of Christians and Muslims and Jews.

It also doesn’t matter because the Framers erected a wall of separation between church and State (thank goodness):

In the words of Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect 'a wall of separation between Church and State..."

[The Court] agreed that the First Amendment's language, properly interpreted, had erected a wall of separation between Church and State…

The First Amendment had erected a wall between Church and State which must be kept high and impregnable… Separation means separation, not something less. Jefferson's metaphor in describing the relation between Church and State speaks of a 'wall of separation,' not of a fine line easily overstepped.

McCollum v. Board of Education (1948)

The troubling and telling irony, of course, is that many on the right – and even more in the TPM, represented by the likes of Michele Bachmann – want to conjoin church and State in violation of the Framers’ original intent and as interpreted by the Supreme Court. Indeed, many on the radical right wish to establish a ‘Christian Republic,’ with laws based on the bible, not the Constitution.

obama-pledge-of-allegiance.jpg

Nice picture.
nice picture of a man that hates this country!!

Usual response from the left. Our President is supposed to AVOID seeming to favor one religion over another.

As I recall you Separation of Church and State bafoons didn't mind when New York created special rooms for Muslim prayer in schools while barring all Christian use of schools too.

Usual response from RGS.

He's not favoring one religion over another.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb fucking hack.

Does not matter in this threads topic since the god of abraham is both the god of Christians and Muslims and Jews.

It also doesn’t matter because the Framers erected a wall of separation between church and State (thank goodness):

In the words of Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect 'a wall of separation between Church and State..."

[The Court] agreed that the First Amendment's language, properly interpreted, had erected a wall of separation between Church and State…

The First Amendment had erected a wall between Church and State which must be kept high and impregnable… Separation means separation, not something less. Jefferson's metaphor in describing the relation between Church and State speaks of a 'wall of separation,' not of a fine line easily overstepped.

McCollum v. Board of Education (1948)

The troubling and telling irony, of course, is that many on the right – and even more in the TPM, represented by the likes of Michele Bachmann – want to conjoin church and State in violation of the Framers’ original intent and as interpreted by the Supreme Court. Indeed, many on the radical right wish to establish a ‘Christian Republic,’ with laws based on the bible, not the Constitution.

The founders erected a separation of State and Church, meaning that the state shall "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof".

How the hell do you take that statement and pervert it to the point where citizens of this country are prohibited of displaying their faith in public.

Usual response from the left. Our President is supposed to AVOID seeming to favor one religion over another.

As I recall you Separation of Church and State bafoons didn't mind when New York created special rooms for Muslim prayer in schools while barring all Christian use of schools too.

Usual response from RGS.

He's not favoring one religion over another.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb fucking hack.

Obama leaves out god in - Bing

Obama covers up cross - Bing

You are a dumb fuck and I am not religous

Forum List

Back