Obama hosts Ramadan dinner...after ignoring Easter

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Just amazing what kind of shit, will come out of a *sack of shit*!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ok, I will just hold on to it for later then. Whenever you are ready to moisten up you let me know. There's nothing worse in this world than a dry pussy.

1. The *sack of shit* keeps on smelling like crap.
2. I bet your're single, and live at momas house eh?:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Swing and a miss.

Yes you are right, the Republicans and 'people on my side' are responsible for 911 and the murder of 3000 Americans.

Bush did it on purpose right? And Bush really didn't want to kill bin Laden :cuckoo:

Of course he didn't do it on purpose.

He was a fucking incompetent.

Like most of yas.

Deep...very deep. This is incredible stuff here. Very respectful.

Ah I see..

This..this is the sort of attitude that allows a party to impeach one man who was a highly competent President, Clinton, for bullshit, while letting another President who committed Treason, Reagan, to get off with an apology.

This is the sort of mental state the villifies a President that leaves a surplus for "spending" to much while in office, Clinton, while completely looking the other way while another one spends like crazy, George W. Bush.

Then the same man has thousands of Dead Americans under his belt from the worst terrorist attack in history, two wars and complete bungling of a natural disaster gets a free pass as he presides over one of the worst economic calamities that this nation has experienced...by the very same people. In fact they double down and become the "Tea Party"...after he leaves office.

Only to turn on the guy that comes in to try to fix it.

Great pictures by the way.

:lol:

I honestly don't give two shits about this, which is probably why I can be objective about it.

But I do like threads that expose partisans in moderate clothing.

If the United States were really a Christian nation, Republican Christians wouldn't be trying to tell us that Jesus would have wanted us to help the poor by cutting services that help the poor...

Sorry bout that,

If the United States were really a Christian nation, Republican Christians wouldn't be trying to tell us that Jesus would have wanted us to help the poor by cutting services that help the poor...

1. Bringing up *The God* isn't going to help your argument, Obama is a douche bag lying piece of crap, who says he's a Christian, but in fact is a muslim.
2. Can't you see a basic problem with that?
3. A mans word used to be something in this Nation, *liberal muckity mucks* just don't get this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"not only did Obama ignore Easter while never missing a chance to celebrate Ramadan, he also issued official White House statements recognizing the observance of other Muslim holidays".

Obama hosts Ramadan dinner...after ignoring Easter - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

he didn't ignore easter, ... he had an entire easter egg roll and celebration.

he also had a full seder.

hack...

He can have all the Seders he wants, I could give a crap about his catering to the Jewish vote, while he attempts to screw over Israel. I'm not as easily impressed i guess.

:cuckoo: The Bible doesn't say we should forcibly take from one to give to another, all the while skimming off the top to support the government bureaucracy

What Muslim celebrates Easter?

Its pretty hard to celebrate easter when you're sympathetic to Muslim terrorists.
CON$ tell the same lies year after year. You'd think someone would script some new ones for them to mindlessly parrot!
:asshole:

Barack Obama: Washington, Obamas celebrate Easter holiday
Monday, April 25, 2011

Washington, Obamas celebrate Easter holiday

Hundreds gathered early Sunday for the annual Easter sunrise service in the Memorial Ampitheater at Arlington National Cemetery.

By Michelle Boorstein and and Hamil R. Harris, Sunday,

THE WASHINGTON POST
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easter Sunday: Where did Obama go to church? - CSMonitor.com
Easter Sunday: Where did Obama go to church?

Religion has been a tough issue for President Obama. Many question his Christianity, and some believe he's a Muslim. In speeches, White House prayer events, and attending church, he's trying to change that.

President Barack Obama bows his head in prayer during the Easter Prayer Breakfast Tuesday April 19 in the East Room of the White House.
Newscom

By Brad Knickerbocker, Staff writer / April 24, 2011
On a bright Easter morning in Washington, President Obama and his family attended the Shiloh Baptist Church. Greeted by applause and a choir singing “Total Praise,” the first family couldn’t help but stand out in the second row pew no matter how much they might have wanted their worship to be intimate and without the trappings of the presidency.

Last edited:
"One Nation Under God"

I rest my case. :cool:

That's not in the Constitution. That's the Pledge. And that was added in the 1950s..

The Pledge of Allegiance of the United States is an oath of loyalty to the federal flag and the Republic of the United States of America, originally composed by Francis Bellamy in 1892 and formally adopted by Congress as the pledge in 1942. The Pledge has been modified four times since its composition, with the most recent change adding the words "under God" in 1954. Congressional sessions open with the recital of the Pledge, as do government meetings at local levels, meetings held by the National Exchange Club, Knights of Columbus, Royal Rangers, Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts of the USA, Fraternal Order of Eagles, Freemasons, Lions Club, Rotary Club, Toastmasters International and their concordant bodies, as well as other organizations. It is also commonly recited in school at the beginning of every school day.
Do you know anything at all about American History?

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776 The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
"Nature's God" is the God of Deists, not Christians.

Deists do not believe in revealed religions like Christianity. Terms like "Nature's God" and "Divine Providence" are Deist terms.
Thomas Jefferson wrote that the power of the government is derived from the governed. Up until that time, it was claimed that kings ruled nations by the authority of God. The Declaration was a radical departure from the idea that the power to rule over other people comes from god. It was a letter from the Colonies to the English King, stating their intentions to separate themselves.

Most of the Founders were Deists, which is to say they thought the universe had a creator, but that he does not concern himself with the daily lives of humans, and does not directly communicate with humans, either by revelation or by sacred books. They spoke often of God, (Nature's God or the God of Nature), but this was not the God of the bible. They did not deny that there was a person called Jesus, and praised him for his benevolent teachings, but they flatly denied his divinity.

There were Christian men among the Founders. Just as Congress removed Thomas Jefferson's words that condemned the practice of slavery in the colonies, they also altered his wording regarding equal rights. His original wording was: "All men are created equal and independent. From that equal creation they derive rights inherent and inalienable." Congress changed that phrase, increasing its religious overtones: "All men are created equal. They are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights." The Declaration is not a governing document. It is a historical document, not a constitutional one.

Who is Nature's God?

Did anyone say anything about the 2008 election not being legitimate? It isn't hard to find a reason to criticize this president--it isn't Where's Waldo.

The only thing correct in your post is that our nation is made up of a diversity of religions and people, and every single one has the F-ing right to persecute their leader, get over it.

The GOP has said they are trying to get him out. There is constant talk of impeachment. That means they are not accepting the voters majority in this country. And nobody has any right to persecute our president, you ass!! Did you feel that way about Bush?? How about Clinton???

Were you brain dead during Bush's presidency? Or are you just a hypocrite?

Yeah, I did feel the same way about Bush, Clinton, Reagan--whoever is the damn president is going to be subjected to the unregulated criticism of the citizens they lead MORON.

That's not what I meant, bird brain!!! You are THICK!!!!

obama-pledge-of-allegiance.jpg

Nice picture.
nice picture of a man that hates this country!!

That's so stupid. And then you bagheads wonder why you're called stupid. There isn't a brain in your head to make a comment like that.

"not only did Obama ignore Easter while never missing a chance to celebrate Ramadan, he also issued official White House statements recognizing the observance of other Muslim holidays".

Obama hosts Ramadan dinner...after ignoring Easter - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

This is not true.

From VOA:

U.S. President Barack Obama hosted a prayer breakfast Tuesday marking the Christian celebration of Easter.

President Obama said the day, on which Christians believe Jesus Christ was resurrected, is a reminder to maintain "perspective" in the middle of critical national debates and busy lives.

The breakfast brought together Christian leaders from across the country. The event was the second Easter breakfast President Obama has held at the White House. He says he wants to make it an annual tradition.

What Muslim celebrates Easter?

Its pretty hard to celebrate easter when you're sympathetic to Muslim terrorists.
CON$ tell the same lies year after year. You'd think someone would script some new ones for them to mindlessly parrot!
:asshole:

Barack Obama: Washington, Obamas celebrate Easter holiday
Monday, April 25, 2011

Washington, Obamas celebrate Easter holiday

Hundreds gathered early Sunday for the annual Easter sunrise service in the Memorial Ampitheater at Arlington National Cemetery.

By Michelle Boorstein and and Hamil R. Harris, Sunday,

THE WASHINGTON POST
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easter Sunday: Where did Obama go to church? - CSMonitor.com
Easter Sunday: Where did Obama go to church?

Religion has been a tough issue for President Obama. Many question his Christianity, and some believe he's a Muslim. In speeches, White House prayer events, and attending church, he's trying to change that.

President Barack Obama bows his head in prayer during the Easter Prayer Breakfast Tuesday April 19 in the East Room of the White House.
Newscom

By Brad Knickerbocker, Staff writer / April 24, 2011
On a bright Easter morning in Washington, President Obama and his family attended the Shiloh Baptist Church. Greeted by applause and a choir singing “Total Praise,” the first family couldn’t help but stand out in the second row pew no matter how much they might have wanted their worship to be intimate and without the trappings of the presidency.

The fact that this information is soi readily available yet all of the smug, want to bitch aboiut sssssssomething, hate filled partisans totally accept any negative-lighted information given to them is definitely, definitely, on both sides, what the fuck is wrong with this Country.

This is not true.

From VOA:

U.S. President Barack Obama hosted a prayer breakfast Tuesday marking the Christian celebration of Easter.

President Obama said the day, on which Christians believe Jesus Christ was resurrected, is a reminder to maintain "perspective" in the middle of critical national debates and busy lives.

The breakfast brought together Christian leaders from across the country. The event was the second Easter breakfast President Obama has held at the White House. He says he wants to make it an annual tradition.

Quit posting the truth, it gets them too confused.

Usual response from the left. Our President is supposed to AVOID seeming to favor one religion over another.

As I recall you Separation of Church and State bafoons didn't mind when New York created special rooms for Muslim prayer in schools while barring all Christian use of schools too.

Usual response from RGS.

He's not favoring one religion over another.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb fucking hack.

'Favoring' isn't the word I would use, but he has definitely paid greater deference to Islam than he has Christianity. Perhaps he's invoking his own form of affirmative action, as Sallow suggests, but I'd personally prefer a little more consistency.

And yet....he's done an Easter prayer breakfast twice and wants to make it an annual white house tradition.

And he does something for Christmas every year.

Were you this outraged when Dubya celebrated Ramadan at the white house?

Of course you weren't.

:cuckoo: The Bible doesn't say we should forcibly take from one to give to another, all the while skimming off the top to support the government bureaucracy

Which, I guess is one way to describe the Congresses job to levy taxes. And nicely puts the rest the notion that the Constitution is derived from the Bible.

The only government the bible provides for is a Kingdom.

That's it.

Usual response from RGS.

He's not favoring one religion over another.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb fucking hack.

'Favoring' isn't the word I would use, but he has definitely paid greater deference to Islam than he has Christianity. Perhaps he's invoking his own form of affirmative action, as Sallow suggests, but I'd personally prefer a little more consistency.

And yet....he's done an Easter prayer breakfast twice and wants to make it an annual white house tradition.

And he does something for Christmas every year.

Were you this outraged when Dubya celebrated Ramadan at the white house?

Of course you weren't.

We are not supposed to mention Bush on this board

Bush can do it because he was not born in Kenya and is not a Muslim

Forum List

Back