Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany – Made Them Find Their Own Way Back

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I didn't know this until tonight on Hannity. Perhaps if Hannity would shut up once in awhile and let his guest talk, we could find out more!

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany – Made Them Find Their Own Way Back to US (VIDEO) ( full title ).

Barack Obama knew about the Benghazi Consulate terror attacks 90 minutes after they began on 9-11.

The attack in Benghazi took place in two waves at the consulate and lasted several hours.

the resident knew about the attacks three hours after they began.

Obama went to bed.

US military contractors battled Islamist extremists for 13 hours while Obama slept.

Today is the sixth anniversary of the Islamist attacks on the US consulate in Benghazi.

former Congressman Jason .. Chaffetz was the first US lawmaker to arrive in Benghazi after the attacks.

Tonight Chaffetz told Sean Hannity that the Benghazi heroes were fired after the arrived in Germany after the attacks.

Obama-Hillary fired them and they had to find their own way back to America.

And then the Obama admin took away their security clearances so they could no longer get work inside the government.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

Unlike the liberals hating Trump because he won the election, we can hate those two for what they did.

Then the liberal;s say, "He's so unpresidential!" "He has orange hair!" Never do you hear that Trump did something like that. He is grateful for our servicemen and vets, like any citizen should be.

Holy freaking toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just listened to the interview. I want to punch something. Chaffetz laid it on the line on how these men were treated. Fired. No money to come home. Security clearances revoked.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

SHEEEEEEESH ....... why???????????? what possible reason did
obamoid have for not acting?

They were committed to the story that there was an uprising because of a film. They didn't want any witnesses to address that wasn't true. Even the guy that made that anti muslim film was ruined when the whole story was false. Still proud of that jerk?

They were committed to the story that there was an uprising because of a film. They didn't want any witnesses to address that wasn't true. Even the guy that made that anti muslim film was ruined when the whole story was false. Still proud of that jerk?

I was "proud"? wrong---I considered him an ordinary man NOT UP TO THE
JOB-------but not evil---------as to this issue----he should EXPLAIN HIMSELF

I was "proud"? wrong---I considered him an ordinary man NOT UP TO THE
JOB-------but not evil---------as to this issue----he should EXPLAIN HIMSELF

Why? Where is the Mueller investigation?

LMAO!

No, the press does not care about anything other than getting another Dim in the White House, so not many will ever care.

For most that hear this story, their eyes will roll as they just say, "Fake News" and move on to the next Trump demonstration.

Don't expect the Deep State to care either. My guess is that they had political reasons to let this happen.

Forum List

Back