Obama, golf and the right wing's criticism

It was unfair of Trump to attack President Obama for golfing.

Trump was unfair to Obama.

Gee, that's some outrage (sarcasm). Your side attacked Obama and his family for 8 years, and allow the most toxic, incompetent and worst person to ever occupy the office of president a pass.

Because he was a Democrat, of African descent, or both? Which was your motivating factor?

W and O brought this country 16 trillion in debt, never ending war, disastrous foreign and domestic policies. They were the the worst of all.

To compared W with O is disingenuous and/or the height of ignorance (likely both). W was asleep at the switch when we were attacked on 9-11. Unlike President Bill Clinton, who chose to define the first attack on the twin towers a criminal act, W. was encouraged by the neo-cons to declare war on terror and send our troops to Iraq and Afghanistan. Thus, instead of bringing the world's police agencies together the Bush II Administration created the mess which the world faces today.

O. inherited the mess left him by the prior administration: An economy in free fall, two wars and a hostile Republican Party so butt hurt by losing the White House they chose to road block most everything the New President did.

That is reality, and no matter how many chose to rewrite history, those of us who were adult, aware and watching know the realpolitik and weed out the propaganda from the New Right. and their fellow travelers.
And OT Joe Biden on Labor day is standing with the people

Speaking of hats Trump shits in a hat and repubs wear it
Leftists think this passes as intellectual discussion? Are you 12?
And the grampaw thinks his post did? Put the trump hat on gramps
I don't own political clothing but if I thought it would give you convulsions I would happily were it.
Maybe I'm wrong but seems to me all your negativity is thrown at Dems You might as well be a repub
I am a Republican.
Thank you,,,,,,,I was Voted gwb in 2000 ....got real fed up with them

Gee, that's some outrage (sarcasm). Your side attacked Obama and his family for 8 years, and allow the most toxic, incompetent and worst person to ever occupy the office of president a pass.

Because he was a Democrat, of African descent, or both? Which was your motivating factor?

Trump actually gets work done during the work week so we are fine with him taking a weekend off to play golf. Obama what did that lazy ass do for the people in 8 years?

LOL Do you consider tweets, building enemy lists, and political rally's work?

What evidence do you have that Trump actually works?

LMAO poor memory challenged libs. Does Trump's historic tax cut ring a bell? You know the one you libs have been bitching and moaning about weekly?

Trump signed a tax bill passed by Plutocrats - of which he is a member - which benefits the few, and in theory but never in practice, trickles down to the rest of us.

You extra money in the tax bill, a result of a machination of fraud, will evaporate as time passes. The Standard Deduction is static, while home mortgage rates rise, local taxes (real estate, special districts, state income) rise***. Only the biddable actually believe this tax bill benefits the middle classes and the working poor.

***Fees too will rise and with inflation those of you who praise Trump and the Republican Party will suffer, and soon enough find a way the blame the Democrats when Fox News and the AM radio disc jockey's tell you it is their fault.

So, just like that, you drop your line of attack that he does not do work,

to you don't like the work he does.

That reveals that you knew what you were previously saying, ie that he does not work, was not true, while you were saying it.

We both need to remember Wry, that your words are not credible.

Keep this in mind, as I dismiss your unsupported opinion in the future.

Democrat of course. It is unfair of you to bring race in to the question, and far more poisonous than golf.

Which is more divisive. Calling someone a wasteful golfer, unfairly, or calling someone a racist, unfairly?

Seriously, are you in denial that racism busted out of the closet when Obama received the nomination and became acceptable to a large majority of our citizens? Are you that naive?
Racism
Racism everywhere
RACISM GOD DAMNIT!

You asshats are empty vessels

Thanks for contributing to the level of debate. As liberals go, you are a real plus.

Barry Hussein had no people skills. He was an outsider all his life who even lashed out at his maternal grandmother who raised him, calling her racist. He never earned a freaking dime that wasn't extorted from some endowment fund or donated by the democrat party. His "autobio" (find it at the dollar store) was called "Dreams of my Father" but his father was a communist bigamist alcoholic. President Trump knows how to make a deal on or off the golf course but the notion that Hussein ever did anything on the golf course except play golf is laughable.
LOL Obama has more people skills that drumpf could ever hope for And if you want to speak of Obamas father why not go back to the trumps peoples NAZI days?
Obama's history is a bit foggy but it seems he was raised in Indonesia as a child and influenced by his father who was an African nationalist who hated America. Obama is a coward at heart who could never face foreign governments and instead chose to negotiate on a basis of weakness and apology. The statute of limitations is up but he was probably a thief skimming money from an endowment fund to improve education in Chicago (is that a laugh) along with his political sponsor and friend and former terrorist Bill Ayers. Harvard has his school record locked in a safe so we don't know how he got through school except to claim that he was an alien (born outside the U.S.) to get a better deal.

Somehow I knew you wouldn’t go very long before calling someone racist. It’s all you have, it’s all you live for.

Yep, its petty and all they have. You have to pity these people.

Bah! IMO, they are too vile to be worthy of pity. It is more contempt they deserve.

I don't own political clothing but if I thought it would give you convulsions I would happily were it.
Maybe I'm wrong but seems to me all your negativity is thrown at Dems You might as well be a repub
I am a Republican.
I am equally fed up but the alternative is even worse imo.
I voted for Perot back in the day and have since vowed to never waste another vote like that.

Obama was an outsider in both cultures and was probably bullied as a kid and like most cowards he turned into a bully himself as long as he could hide behind staff members and depend on the media for support. He showered billions of dollars and euros on Iran on a lame promise. He negotiated a deal with Cuba and never got anything back. He is the only president in modern history to not reach 3% GDP in an annual average.

Barry Hussein had no people skills. He was an outsider all his life who even lashed out at his maternal grandmother who raised him, calling her racist. He never earned a freaking dime that wasn't extorted from some endowment fund or donated by the democrat party. His "autobio" (find it at the dollar store) was called "Dreams of my Father" but his father was a communist bigamist alcoholic. President Trump knows how to make a deal on or off the golf course but the notion that Hussein ever did anything on the golf course except play golf is laughable.
LOL Obama has more people skills that drumpf could ever hope for And if you want to speak of Obamas father why not go back to the trumps peoples NAZI days?
Obama's history is a bit foggy but it seems he was raised in Indonesia as a child and influenced by his father who was an African nationalist who hated America. Obama is a coward at heart who could never face foreign governments and instead chose to negotiate on a basis of weakness and apology. The statute of limitations is up but he was probably a thief skimming money from an endowment fund to improve education in Chicago (is that a laugh) along with his political sponsor and friend and former terrorist Bill Ayers. Harvard has his school record locked in a safe so we don't know how he got through school except to claim that he was an alien (born outside the U.S.) to get a better deal.
So you support the king of thieves thrice married cheated on all raped his first 17 women have complaints against him A real gem the worst garbage ever and you complain about a good man a good president a man with humor a REAL smile and one that did great seeing as he was handed a bad deck by republicans

Trump actually gets work done during the work week so we are fine with him taking a weekend off to play golf. Obama what did that lazy ass do for the people in 8 years?

LMAO poor memory challenged libs. Does Trump's historic tax cut ring a bell? You know the one you libs have been bitching and moaning about weekly?

Trump signed a tax bill passed by Plutocrats - of which he is a member - which benefits the few, and in theory but never in practice, trickles down to the rest of us.

You extra money in the tax bill, a result of a machination of fraud, will evaporate as time passes. The Standard Deduction is static, while home mortgage rates rise, local taxes (real estate, special districts, state income) rise***. Only the biddable actually believe this tax bill benefits the middle classes and the working poor.

***Fees too will rise and with inflation those of you who praise Trump and the Republican Party will suffer, and soon enough find a way the blame the Democrats when Fox News and the AM radio disc jockey's tell you it is their fault.

That reveals that you knew what you were previously saying, ie that he does not work, was not true, while you were saying it.

You've proved you are incapable of thinking outside of the ideological box, and unwilling to consider the opinions of others. I can assure you that your criticism will have no impact on my offerings, and will not impact the evaluations of my work by those who understand the realpolitik and are pragmatic thinkers.

To repeat my past evaluations of Trump: Those who praise him ignore the fact that he is inept, incompetent and does not learn from experience; He is divisive, ignorant and likely has never studied the Constitution;
Is both a narcissist and a megalomaniac, and defames every person who does not kiss his ass.

I am a Republican.
I voted for Perot back in the day and have since vowed to never waste another vote like that.
Let me ask gramps do you believe everything republicans said about Hillary? just curious

I am a Republican.
Let me ask gramps do you believe everything republicans said about Hillary? just curious
Be more specific. I haven't thought about her in ages.

You've proved you are incapable of thinking outside of the ideological box, and unwilling to consider the opinions of others. I can assure you that your criticism will have no impact on my offerings, and will not impact the evaluations of my work by those who understand the realpolitik and are pragmatic thinkers.

To repeat my past evaluations of Trump: Those who praise him ignore the fact that he is inept, incompetent and does not learn from experience; He is divisive, ignorant and likely has never studied the Constitution;
Is both a narcissist and a megalomaniac, and defames every person who does not kiss his ass.
AND those are his good points..............thanks wry

I am a Republican.
There's too much far too much 25 years worth wish others in your party would forget about her too

I made a point about your debating style and what it meant about you.

I supported it, by pointing out your behavior, in your posts.

YOu just made a bunch of unsupported claims about me, and did nothing to support them, other that repeat them several times.

Trump ran on the issues of Trade and Immigration.

He is addressing those issues. He has or is in the process of renegotiating trade deals, and have greatly increased deportation of illegals, AND reduced some legal immigration.

Well, where is the outrage today, the right wing is silent on Trump's golfing holidays and the cost for secret service to rent golf carts.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMigAFodHRwczovL3d3dy5hb2wuY29tL2FydGljbGUvbmV3cy8yMDE4LzA5LzAzL3RydW1wLWhhcy12aXNpdGVkLWhpcy1nb2xmLWNvdXJzZXMtb24tMjUtcGVyY2VudC1vZi1oaXMtNTkwLWRheXMtaW4tb2ZmaWNlLzIzNTE1MjYzL9IBAA?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Hypocrisy and the Republican Party is disgusting.

Who do you think got more work done on their "holidays"...Donald Trump holding meetings at the golf resorts he uses as his home away from the White House...or Barry hobnobbing with the rich and connected on Martha's Vineyard or hanging out at the beach on Hawaii? Trump works so much harder than Barack Obama ever did it's not even funny. What's more...he gets things done when he's working. He's not a "policy wonk" like Barry. He sees a problem...he works to fix it.

Instead of confronting Iran when they kidnapped a gaggle of crying U.S. Sailors Obama sent pallets of cash, thousands of them, in a crazy deal with Iran that nobody can figure out today. It's alleged (and covered up by the media) that he watched in real time the brave defenders at Benghazi run out of ammunition while the U.S. Military was waiting for the signal to move and he ate pizza while the embassy was overrun and the bodies were dragged through the streets. Meanwhile his staff looked for an obscure you-tube video to blame. Hussein was a freaking coward and we are living with his dishonesty today.

I am a Republican.
There's too much far too much 25 years worth wish others in your party would forget about her too
I think she would have been a disaster as president. The pendulum requires that we swing back the other way to maintain balance.

I think she would have been a disaster as president. The pendulum requires that we swing back the other way to maintain balance.
So does that mean you might vote dem in 2020?? to swing back?

So does that mean you might vote dem in 2020?? to swing back?
I would have voted for Webb but the loons on the left ran him off when he said all lives matter.
With the Democrats going so far left they have no chance of winning my vote.

Forum List

Back