Obama fires back at claims he's

Obama pretended to be a Christian, yet has all crosses removed from any where he gives a speech. Odd behavior for a Christian. On the other hand, he celebrates Ramadan. How many Christians celebrate Ramadan? How many Muslims celebrate it? How many Christians and Jews think it's a good idea to let Iran have nukes?
The only question left about Obama's religious affiliation is is he Sunni or Shite?

The Irish Ram

You freaks really do make up some weird crap.

If you're gonna lie that he's Muslim, you may as well add the other lies -- Kenyan, gay, commie, illegitimate prez, doing "20-30" men in the White House every night.

Well, he DID claim he was born in Kenya way back in 1991.

bookbio.jpg

snopes.com Promotional Booklet
From your link

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

You may as well give it up cuz burfurs have no use for facts.

If you're gonna lie that he's Muslim, you may as well add the other lies -- Kenyan, gay, commie, illegitimate prez, doing "20-30" men in the White House every night.

bookbio.jpg

From your link

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Except I'm not a birther. I too believe that he was gilding the lilly (that's lying to you idiots) about his background. In other words he was making up a life story that he felt would further his career. Totally unethical, but also totally legal.

bookbio.jpg

From your link

Except I'm not a birther. I too believe that he was gilding the lilly (that's lying to you idiots) about his background. In other words he was making up a life story that he felt would further his career. Totally unethical, but also totally legal.

His whole life was a manufactured fraud. That he still has people defending him is scary and pathetic all rolled into one

Another birther thread

I can't wait for TedCruz to run...I am taking names

I just saw the second one for the first time. It is interesting.

bookbio.jpg

From your link

Obama pretended to be a Christian, yet has all crosses removed from any where he gives a speech. Odd behavior for a Christian. On the other hand, he celebrates Ramadan. How many Christians celebrate Ramadan? How many Muslims celebrate it? How many Christians and Jews think it's a good idea to let Iran have nukes?
The only question left about Obama's religious affiliation is is he Sunni or Shite?
No, he pretended not to be a Muslim. Nobody speaks about his Christian identity. I bet not many Muslims celebrate Ramadan. I believe that he belongs to a small muslim sect maybe of shia origin. There are a lot of Christians who helped Iran to built nuclear station in Busher ( the English, the Russian and some other sympathizers)

The only quote of Obama I found in the article was:

“There were moments in my life where I’ve been treated differently because of the color of my skin,” he said. “There have been times where my faith has at times been questioned by people who don’t know me, or they’ve said that I adhere to a different religion, as if that were somehow a bad thing.”

Where does he deny being a Muslim?

good grief:

snip:
Watch Obama Refer to Himself 118 Times in Three Minutes
Me, Myself, and I.

by
Paula Bolyard

January 27, 2015 - 7:20 pm

President Obama, speaking to an audience of mostly young people celebrating India’s Republic Day in New Delhi on Tuesday, told the crowd, “I realise that the sight of an American president as your chief guest on Republic Day would have once seemed unimaginable.

But my visit reflects the possibilities of a new moment.” He pointed out that he was the first American president to participate in the country’s Republic Day and boasted, “And I’m the first American president to come to your country twice!”

The president went on to refer to himself an astonishing 118 times in the short 33-minute speech, touching on injustices in the United States and in his own personal life.
Watch Obama Refer to Himself 118 Times in Three Minutes PJ Tatler

all of it here with video

He needs to remind everyone how much he hates American every chance he gets

Hates America?

131031_barack_obama_flags_ap_605.jpg

Notice the President is standing not in front of one flag....but TWO flags
Notice the flag pin on his lapel
Notice that he flys the flag over his house.....Day AND Night

Notice how Republicans are embarassed to wear the flag

John-Boehner-Quite-Frakking-Tan.jpg

The only quote of Obama I found in the article was:

“There were moments in my life where I’ve been treated differently because of the color of my skin,” he said.........

I have to agree!

Were it not for the colour of His skin He would never have gotten The Democrat Party's nomination in the first place.

Forum List

Back