Obama Explains Why He Attended A Ballgame Just Hours After The Brussels Attacks

Bush delayed rushing back to DC On 9/11/01, deciding not to scare kids and look psicked, and libs psinted Bush as Satan incarnate, despite the fact he returned to the WH where he was seen 'leading the country'.

Nnnoooo actually after he finished "My Pet Goat" he went hiding, plane-hopping around the country. I remember that day vividly and thinking "wtf?" --- Barksdale AFB in Louisiana... some place in the plains, Nebraska I think... then finally crept back home when the coast was clear.

But still, nobody "psinted Bush as Satan incarnte". He had everybody's support at that moment, because you go to war with the army you have.

Nice history revision though.

On 9/11/12...20 US embassies were attacked simultaneously, t eere overrun, and 4 Americans died needlessly. During those 12 hours Obama was AWOL...we still don't know where he was. Liberals don't say a word.

Are those embassies in New York? Or anywhere in this country?

Americans die...Obama plays golf...not a word.

Terrorist attack...Obama attends a baseball game with a murderous Cuban dictator...not a word.

Good ol Liberal hypocritical double-standard

You don't have a "double standard" when one of the standards is your own strawman.

Now answer the question.
--- WHAT is a POTUS supposed to do when a terrorist attack takes place five thousand miles away in a country he's not the President of?

Hm?

CP_5beqUwAAHZ4J.jpg-large.jpeg

The president emphasized that we cannot let terrorists disrupt our daily lives.
My
Pet
Goat

The leftist hypocrites mocked Bush for decades for not running out of the classroom screaming orders.
It's been 15 years, not decades. He could have quietly excused himself instead of shitting his pants. Or, he could have paid attention to the PDB warning.

I think I might have to throw up. Don't hurt your back stretching and reaching to justify Obama's callous disregard for non-muslim lives being taken in the name of Islam.

You got that right. If just ONE black welfare-trash punk was shot by a cop, obozo would have dropped everything like the world was coming to an end.
Really? Considering how often that happens - every fucking day, how often has the President dropped everything like the world was coming to an end? Never.

How about.... he's the US President, this happened in Belgium where he has no authority, therefore why should he not go to a ball game?

I mean, if it were 9/11 and he went to a ball game, fair enough to criticize, but this..... is..... just.... nonsense.

56f1aa9e1e00008e01711056.jpeg

The president emphasized that we cannot let terrorists disrupt our daily lives.

Sitting in the grandstands of Havana’s historic baseball stadium as the MLB’s Tampa Bay Rays took on the Cuban national team on Tuesday afternoon, President Barack Obama discussed his decision to attend the contest just hours after terror and tragedy struck the city of Brussels.

His reasoning had to do with fear. And with fortitude. And with refusing to cower in the face of a bully — refusing to let groups like the Islamic State dictate the rhythm and actions of the rest of the world.

“It’s always a challenge when you have a terrorist attack anywhere in the world, particularly in this age of 24-7 news coverage,” Obama explained in his live mid-game interview with ESPN. “You want to be respectful and understand the gravity of the situation. But the whole premise of terrorism is to try to disrupt people’s ordinary lives.”

Obama went on to cite Red Sox star David Ortiz’s April 2013 on-field, pregame speech, during which — just days after the Boston Marathon bombing — he raised the microphone to his lips and slowly uttered the words,
“This is our fucking city,” to the roar of the Boston crowd.

That moment, Obama said, typified “the kind of resilience and the kind of strength that we have to continually show in the face of these terrorists.”

“They cannot defeat America, they don’t produce anything, they don’t have a message that appeals to the vast majority of Muslims or the vast majority of people around the world,” Obama said on Tuesday. “What they can do is scare. And make people afraid. And disrupt our daily lives and divide us. And as long as we don’t allow that to happen, we’re going to be OK.”

So in the face of such terror — in the wake of such brutality — Obama spent his Tuesday afternoon practicing what he preached. He went to a baseball game that from conception to first pitch was billed as the symbol of the newfound solidarity between these two formerly feuding nations, thus taking what he believes to be a stand against the terrorist groups of the world by taking a seat in the bleachers of that Havana stadium.

Obama Explains Why He Attended A Ballgame Just Hours After The Brussels Attacks

It's wonderful to have a cerebral president who can walk and chew gum at the same time. Thank you, Mr. President.

ROFL! And you swallowed that load of horseshit? I think a couple hundred people in Belgium would beg to differ with Obama.

If a couple of 'Christian' fundamentalists had gone into Dearborn and blown a bunch of muslims up Bonobo would have shut off the lights in the White house and called for a national three day mourning period.
I wish I was kidding.
Dear GOD WHEN is January coming?

I think I might have to throw up. Don't hurt your back stretching and reaching to justify Obama's callous disregard for non-muslim lives being taken in the name of Islam.

Are you saying that no Muslims were killed by these terrorists? How were they so surgical to kill and injure only white Christians? Can you please give us a racial and religious breakdown of the victims?
I'm saying the only ones Obama gives a shit about are the muslims.

Forum List

Back