AIPAC Head Gives Emotional Apology For Trump Attack On Obama

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON — Without identifying him by name, leadership from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee on Tuesday condemned Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump for his attack on President Barack Obama — and the audience members who rewarded the candidate with raucous applause.

In what was otherwise a relatively benign speech for the controversial candidate, Trump delivered an impromptu jab at the president Monday night during AIPAC’s annual policy conference.

“With President Obama in his final year — yeah!” he began, pausing to allow audience members to clap, cheer, whistle and laugh for nearly 30 seconds. “He may be the worst thing to ever happen to Israel, believe me, believe me. And you know it and you know it better than anybody,” Trump continued, to more applause.

The following morning, AIPAC president Lillian Pinkus denounced the episode, saying it ran counter to their conference theme of “Come together.”

“Last evening, something occurred which has the potential to drive us apart. To divide us. We say, unequivocally, that we do not countenance ad hominem attacks, and we take great offense to those that are levied against the president of the United States of America from our stage,” Pinkus said, reading from a statement. “While we may have policy differences, we deeply respect the office of the president of the United States, and our president, Barack Obama.”

As she continued to read, Pinkus began to choke up, visibly angered by Trump’s words, and by the applause they evoked. “There are people in our AIPAC family who were deeply hurt last night, and for that we are deeply sorry. We are disappointed that so many people applauded a sentiment that we neither agree with or condone,” she said.

More: AIPAC Head Gives Emotional Apology For Trump Attack On Obama

I applaud AIPAC President Lillian Pinkus for her sincere apology for Trump's ignorant comments about President Obama.

Although President Obama doesn't kiss Nutanyahoo's ass - he has been very good to Israel. For example:

I thought Trump hit it out of the park at AIPAC and it seemed like plenty of the Hebrews did too. And they are not easily Bull-shitted.

I don't mean to be rude, but I want to say Fuck You every time I read one of your posts. I believe I have exercised superb restraint, but I just have to let go once.

Fuck You.

Last edited:
I thought Trump hit it out of the park at AIPAC and it seemed like plenty of the Hebrews did too. And they are not easily Bull-shitted.

I don't mean to be rude, but I want to say Fuck You every time I read one of your posts. I believe I have exercised superb restraint, but I just have to let go once.

Fuck You.

Thankfully, ignorant racist assholes like you are a minority in this country. Sticks and stones...

Fuck You.
Yeah the Israel firsters were coming in their pants during that Trump speech. Remember during the debate when he said he'd order our troops to violate the Geneva Conventions? 9 months from that night, there will be a record number of Israel firsters born.

A self-hating Uncle Tom Jewish Democrat no doubt. They don't represent all Jewish Americans. Obama and Democrats are no longer so Pro-Israel. Most Left Wingers despise it.

Liberals taunting Jews at AIPAC by carrying anti-Trump signs with 'Hitler' and 'Nazi' on them....and the jews apologize for what Trump says about Ibama.

:p

A self-hating Uncle Tom Jewish Democrat no doubt. They don't represent all Jewish Americans.
The overwhelming majority of Jews in America vote Democrat. And are wonderful people. It warms my heart to see them smack down the GOP.

But they didn't smack him down. Trump was well-received for the most part. Only the Uncle Tom Jewish Democrats had a problem with him.

A self-hating Uncle Tom Jewish Democrat no doubt. They don't represent all Jewish Americans.
The overwhelming majority of Jews in America vote Democrat. And are wonderful people. It warms my heart to see them smack down the GOP.

But they didn't smack him down. Trump was well-received for the most part. Only the Uncle Tom Jewish Democrats had a problem with him.
The head of AIPAC apologized for him. Those Israel firsters know how to make sure their bread stays buttered.

The head of AIPAC apologized for him. Those Israel firsters know how to make sure their bread stays buttered.

Yep, they know whose ass to kiss.

WASHINGTON — Without identifying him by name, leadership from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee on Tuesday condemned Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump for his attack on President Barack Obama — and the audience members who rewarded the candidate with raucous applause.

In what was otherwise a relatively benign speech for the controversial candidate, Trump delivered an impromptu jab at the president Monday night during AIPAC’s annual policy conference.

“With President Obama in his final year — yeah!” he began, pausing to allow audience members to clap, cheer, whistle and laugh for nearly 30 seconds. “He may be the worst thing to ever happen to Israel, believe me, believe me. And you know it and you know it better than anybody,” Trump continued, to more applause.

The following morning, AIPAC president Lillian Pinkus denounced the episode, saying it ran counter to their conference theme of “Come together.”

“Last evening, something occurred which has the potential to drive us apart. To divide us. We say, unequivocally, that we do not countenance ad hominem attacks, and we take great offense to those that are levied against the president of the United States of America from our stage,” Pinkus said, reading from a statement. “While we may have policy differences, we deeply respect the office of the president of the United States, and our president, Barack Obama.”

As she continued to read, Pinkus began to choke up, visibly angered by Trump’s words, and by the applause they evoked. “There are people in our AIPAC family who were deeply hurt last night, and for that we are deeply sorry. We are disappointed that so many people applauded a sentiment that we neither agree with or condone,” she said.

I applaud AIPAC President Lillian Pinkus for her sincere apology for Trump's ignorant comments about President Obama.
Pussy.

Pussy.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

So the head of AIPAC is an Uncle Tom Jewish Democrat. That's all this proves.

The head of AIPAC is currently making sure the U.S. sends billions of free dollars to a 1st world regional superpower. She just got 4 out of 5 potential future Presidents to grovel at her feet. She's doing fine.

The head of AIPAC is currently making sure the U.S. sends billions of free dollars to a 1st world regional superpower. She just got 4 out of 5 potential future Presidents to grovel at her feet. She's doing fine.

Ah, she's a whiny Obamabot. Nuff said.

Forum List

Back