Obama: Enforcing His No-Borders Policy

So the republicans admit they can't do better than Obama did? I thought everything was supposed to be soooooooo easy to fix. Trump knew more than the economists, the Generals, the engineers, and everybody else, and his negotiating skills would soon have us tired of winning. That orange clown can't even negotiate a cease fire in his decade old twitter war with Rosie O'Donnell.

I've heard sour grapes make great whine. :wine:

Dow's up, what 9-10%?

Took an Obama to get a Trump - Feel the Glow! ;)

If I were you, I might try to change the subject too. You certainly don't have any of that WINNING he promised to talk about, and you already admitted Trump isn't better than Obama.
You are delusional and I am going to tell you, you did respond, and I proved it, but I wont get in a he said , she said, that you so want to start. That way you can change the subject, typical a f loonie leftie, from the Rules playbook.

You understand that Obama isn't president any more, don't you? The Republicans own the House, the Senate, and the White House. If you want to fix something, fix it and quit whining. Obama is not your problem. You need something new to whine about.
You understand that Obama isn't president any more, don't you?
How many fucking years did we hear Obama complain about his economy that he inherited? 8 fucking years, the level of hypocrisy of the left is infinite.

Facts are facts. Obama inherited the worst economic crisis since 1933 when FDR took the oath of office.

Soooo....you'd like to change the subject from Obama's plans for illegal immigration???
a. flooding the country with illegal aliens

b. no border control or knowledge of who enters the country

c. illegals voting in our elections

d. the end of any value to US citizenship

e. you've endorsed the most radical, Far Left elements in the political sphere

That means I win again, huh?

Once again you have put together a Straw Man filled with wet straw and dressed in asbestos attire, and posted it in a windstorm of hate and bigotry.

You, our best source of greenhouse gases....vs this:

Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

...experts in the field.

Geee....who to believe????

Appeal to Authority (cherry picked at that).

Facts are facts. Obama inherited the worst economic crisis since 1933 when FDR took the oath of office.

Yep - and thankfully it improved despite his best efforts to the contrary. btw - How about Eric Holder's diligence in bringing all those evil Wall Streeter's to justice? btwx2 - You do recall whose hands were on the reins in the House and Senate when the 'crises' broke out, don't you?

But back to illegal immigration - we are a nation of laws or we are not. We have immigration law in place - Obama chose to enforce little, phone in much. The results of his actions, or lack of them, have created problems that will take years to overcome.

You're wrong. Congress has kicked the can down the road since Reagan signed off on amnesty. Obama turned around at the border those attempting to enter the US, and did not engage in the tactic Trump employed, i.e. breaking up families.

The Congress has been under the firm hands (lol) of McConnell, Boehner and Ryan for the past six and 1/2 years. What say you to that?

How many fucking years did we hear Obama complain about his economy that he inherited? 8 fucking years, the level of hypocrisy of the left is infinite.

Soooo....you'd like to change the subject from Obama's plans for illegal immigration???

That means I win again, huh?

Once again you have put together a Straw Man filled with wet straw and dressed in asbestos attire, and posted it in a windstorm of hate and bigotry.

You, our best source of greenhouse gases....vs this:

Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

...experts in the field.

Geee....who to believe????

Appeal to Authority (cherry picked at that).

Still can't find anything that isn't correct?

Try to figure out what that means, you dope.

Well done political chic.

Now we get to sit back and watch he Lyin Left put up their usual contrary rhetoric nonsense
Thank you, BHU....I have 6 more parts to post during the day. Hope you have time...

The C-Span conference presents experts in the field, lawyers, former immigration judges, and any who view same, or read this thread, will see that Obama's intentions were clear....the five listed in the OP.

There is only one reason why the Leftists want this to continue....

... the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

You understand that Obama isn't president any more, don't you? The Republicans own the House, the Senate, and the White House. If you want to fix something, fix it and quit whining. Obama is not your problem. You need something new to whine about.

Do you see what a fucking moron this guy is? I point out his hypocrisy about Obama not being in office any more, then the stupid fuck goes right on the liberal talking points about the housing market crash by Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd but blamed on Bush. I love to show people how fucking stupid the left is.

Fuck off.

Yep - and thankfully it improved despite his best efforts to the contrary. btw - How about Eric Holder's diligence in bringing all those evil Wall Streeter's to justice? btwx2 - You do recall whose hands were on the reins in the House and Senate when the 'crises' broke out, don't you?

But back to illegal immigration - we are a nation of laws or we are not. We have immigration law in place - Obama chose to enforce little, phone in much. The results of his actions, or lack of them, have created problems that will take years to overcome.

You're wrong. Congress has kicked the can down the road since Reagan signed off on amnesty. Obama turned around at the border those attempting to enter the US, and did not engage in the tactic Trump employed, i.e. breaking up families.

The Congress has been under the firm hands (lol) of McConnell, Boehner and Ryan for the past six and 1/2 years. What say you to that?

Did you vote for this?

a. flooding the country with illegal aliens....every single on a criminal law-breaker

Don't bother answering.

No, opinions are not facts.....Obama inherited that economy thanks to Scum Willy allowing commercial banks to become investment banks and Maxine Waters claims any look into Fanny/Freddie books was "racist".

President Trump isn't breaking up families, those illegals can pull up their anchors and go back across the border. 14th amendment was for children of ex slaves, not illegals bringing their pregnant bitches here to dump upon the US citizens. You libfucks are the stupidest people in the universe.

What is the 14th amendment to the US constitution?
The 14th amendment was adopted in 1868, after the American Civil War, and addresses the equal protection and rights of former slaves.

Thank you, BHU....I have 6 more parts to post during the day. Hope you have time...

The C-Span conference presents experts in the field, lawyers, former immigration judges, and any who view same, or read this thread, will see that Obama's intentions were clear....the five listed in the OP.

There is only one reason why the Leftists want this to continue....

... the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

Do you see what a fucking moron this guy is? I point out his hypocrisy about Obama not being in office any more, then the stupid fuck goes right on the liberal talking points about the housing market crash by Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd but blamed on Bush. I love to show people how fucking stupid the left is.

Fuck off.
Did I make you mad?

Okay, I will not reply, I'll do what you do. Fair enough?

You're a dope.

Pleeezzze....

...don't ever pretend there any comparison between your and I.

To compare your work with mine is compare a bamboo hut- simple, but not without some level of charm- to the palace at Versailles.

I see myself as a brilliant solar flare, and you as a flicker from one of those matches from a 'Draw The Pirate' matchbook.

Clear?

Last edited:
14. Hard to believe, but illegal aliens have more rights than a US citizen.

For example, both a citizen and an illegal have the right to appeal a decision in the courts....but the US citizen must pay the costs of said action in the Court of Appeals, the cost of the records to be sent from the trial court up to the Court of Appeal, the cost of the transcripts, all provided at no cost to illegal aliens.

The result is that, unlike federal appeals by US Citizens, almost every lost case by illegals is appealed to the Court of Appeals.

There is nothing to stop the filing of meritless and frivolous cases by the illegal aliens, filed with the intention of delaying the removal of these aliens.

Why should the rules for appeal not be exactly the same as it is for US citizens?

And....there is this Supreme Court decision:

15. Supreme Court Decison Knauff v. Shaughnessy, 338 U.S. 537 (1950) It is not within the province of any court, unless expressly authorized by law, to review the determination of the political branch of Government to exclude a given alien. The due process rights of any alien are limited to any procedure authorized by Congress.

Get it??? Illegal aliens should not be awarded any constitutional rights.

You're a dope.

Pleeezzze....

To compare your work with mine is compare a bamboo hut- simple, but not without some level of charm- to the palace at Versailles.

I see myself as a brilliant solar flare, and you as a flicker from one of those matches from a 'Draw The Pirate' matchbook.

Clear?

Nope; you're a dope

You're a dope.

Pleeezzze....

Clear?

Nope; you're a dope

You came running when saw the OP.....incensed that your lord and master is exposed as anti-America, anti-sovereignty, and pro-illegal alien invasion.

And, as yet, you have been unable to deny a single thing I've posted.

Pretty much makes your post a boomerang, huh?

You're a dope.

Pleeezzze....

Clear?

Nope; you're a dope

You came running when saw the OP.....incensed that your lord and master is exposed as anti-America, anti-sovereignty, and pro-illegal alien invasion.

And, as yet, you have been unable to deny a single thing I've posted.

Pretty much makes your post a boomerang, huh?

Dope ^^^

16. Another Supreme Court Decision....Shaughnessy v. Mezei 345 U.S. 206 (1953)
As far as an illegal alien's rights to due process, it only requires a hearing before an executive tribunal; they have no right to go to court. Appearing before an administrative (immigration) judge, and a board of immigration appeals. That is the limit....this two step process.....it does not include a federal court of appeal.

Yet....they do so appeal federally....and activist Liberal judges allow it!

Over 80% of the federal appeals cases are these from administrative venues.....this should not happen, and simply clog the system.
Exactly what activist judges want.

17. In short, activist/Liberal federal judges are interfering with the decisions of the executive branch.

18.One of the chief ways that illegal immigrants try to avoid being deported is a claim for asylum. But....estimates are that nearly 90% of all asylum claims are fraudulent...one need show a well-founded fear of persecution based on your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

Four of these are definitive, the other, the 'social group,' far too open to subjectivity, an invitation for activist social justice judges.

Remember...anyone who enters the US without a visa, or without permission, or overstay your visa, is removable....it should never be up to a judge to decide whether removal is the right thing to do.....it is the law. Not doing so creates a perverse incentive for more people to do it.....exactly what the Obamunists wanted.

a. "...a “particular social group” (“PSG”) category is the most difficult of the five grounds to define, and is the subject of many legal arguments. Different Asylum Officers and different Immigration Judges understand it somewhat differently.... generally understood as an identifiable group of people viewed by government as a threat.... tribes or ethnic groups, social classes (such as educated elites), family members of dissidents, occupational groups, homosexuals, child soldiers, members or former members of the police or military (who may be targeted for assassination),..." What a "Particular Social Group" Means for Asylum Purposes

19. The Obama administration would not vigorously litigate against illegal aliens. The fact that Obama told illegals to go and vote is the best explanation. This will be very different, one hopes, under AG Sessions.

bd723bb5e8bbf6f9a454b15a5b9615ee--illegal-aliens-conservative-politics.jpg

20. Generally 'unaccompanied alien minors' brings to mind 6 year olds....but in many cases, parents pay smugglers to bring their children over the border. In actuality, most of the UAMs are 17-18 years old, who file for 'special immigrant juvenile' status because they know that 'minors' are handled very solicitously by the law, to such a degree that Judge Andrew Hanen accused the government of assisting smuggling of children.

"...U.S. Department of Homeland Security is assisting in criminal conspiracies to smuggle children into the country when it helps reunite them with parents who are known to be in the U.S. illegally.

.... cases in which a child who arrived in the U.S. illegally alone was reunited with a parent who was herself in the country illegally pass through his court in the past month.

In the most recent case, Hanen sentenced a smuggler to 10 months in prison. But he saved his most withering words for the U.S. government for not arresting and deporting the mother who hired the smuggler.

"Instead of arresting (the child's mother) for instigating the conspiracy to violate our border security laws, the DHS delivered the child to her — thus successfully completing the mission of the criminal conspiracy," Hanen wrote.

Between 2008 and 2011, the number of unaccompanied minors who landed in the custody of the Office of Refugee Resettlement, a division of the Department of Health and Human Services, fluctuated between 6,000 and 7,500 per year. That number shot up to 13,625 in 2012 and surged even more — to 24,668 — this year (2013)."
Judge: US government assisting child smuggling

"Instead of arresting (the child's mother) for instigating the conspiracy to violate our border security laws.."

Picture Hussein Obama in an orange jump suit.......

No one can doubt the facts proven in this thread....
. If you voted for Obama, this is what you voted for:

I say that you are incorrect...unless you think Harry Reid is a Republican.

You're wrong. Congress has kicked the can down the road since Reagan signed off on amnesty. Obama turned around at the border those attempting to enter the US, and did not engage in the tactic Trump employed, i.e. breaking up families.?

The Immigration Bill of '86 was a bipartisan effort to address illegal immigration with conditional amnesty and tighter border security along with employer penalties. The amnesty happened, the rest did not. So the problem grew.

You are right that the issue to address those here illegally has been kicked down the road - 'bi-partisanly'. Bush tried in 07 -that plan was biipartisanly rendered and bi-partisanly rejected. Those who rejected were of two camps - one thought it would go the path of the bill of '86 and reward lawbreakers, others thought it too harsh/restrictive.

We have the right as a nation, to know who is here, that they are here legally, and to approve those who want to come. Something like 40% of illegals are visa overstays...there is no excuse for ignoring that. We can have a welfare state or we can have open borders, we cannot have both. I don't lock my doors at night because I hate my neighbors...

Obama had a rare chance to push through the immigration reform of his choosing, he chose not to. Why?...because his own party didn't want it (or it just wasn't that important to him at the time). Obama did not follow the letter of the law any more than any other president - he skirted around it. Do you know the easiest way to address illegal immigration?...make it 'legal'. Anyway, Obama was only the latest bad actor in the play.

As on another thread - compassion sells, money legislates. There are people in high places, in both political parties who directly or indirectly benefit by cheap labor, gratuitous votes and/or the control over public money.

I say that you are incorrect...unless you think Harry Reid is a Republican.

You're wrong. Congress has kicked the can down the road since Reagan signed off on amnesty. Obama turned around at the border those attempting to enter the US, and did not engage in the tactic Trump employed, i.e. breaking up families.?

The Immigration Bill of '86 was a bipartisan effort to address illegal immigration with conditional amnesty and tighter border security along with employer penalties. The amnesty happened, the rest did not. So the problem grew.

You are right that the issue to address those here illegally has been kicked down the road - 'bi-partisanly'. Bush tried in 07 -that plan was biipartisanly rendered and bi-partisanly rejected. Those who rejected were of two camps - one thought it would go the path of the bill of '86 and reward lawbreakers, others thought it too harsh/restrictive.

We have the right as a nation, to know who is here, that they are here legally, and to approve those who want to come. Something like 40% of illegals are visa overstays...there is no excuse for ignoring that. We can have a welfare state or we can have open borders, we cannot have both. I don't lock my doors at night because I hate my neighbors...

Obama had a rare chance to push through the immigration reform of his choosing, he chose not to. Why?...because his own party didn't want it (or it just wasn't that important to him at the time). Obama did not follow the letter of the law any more than any other president - he skirted around it. Do you know the easiest way to address illegal immigration?...make it 'legal'. Anyway, Obama was only the latest bad actor in the play.

As on another thread - compassion sells, money legislates. There are people in high places, in both political parties who directly or indirectly benefit by cheap labor, gratuitous votes and/or the control over public money.

Correct, I was wrong. McConnell became leader in 2015.

Ronald Reagan signed the bill. Amen.

What we know about illegal immigration from Mexico

Last edited:

Forum List

Back