Obama: Enforcing His No-Borders Policy

You understand that Obama isn't president any more, don't you? The Republicans own the House, the Senate, and the White House. If you want to fix something, fix it and quit whining. Obama is not your problem. You need something new to whine about.

So did Obama & Co...for the first 2 years. Obama wasted 4 years blaming his 'inheritance' from Bush for the nations ills - did nothing on immigration and royally screwed up healthcare. By that reckoning Trump gets 3 1/2 more years to 'blame' Obama. What's fair is fair, right? Besides, Obama's damage will take many years to clean up. ;)

So the republicans admit they can't do better than Obama did? I thought everything was supposed to be soooooooo easy to fix. Trump knew more than the economists, the Generals, the engineers, and everybody else, and his negotiating skills would soon have us tired of winning. That orange clown can't even negotiate a cease fire in his decade old twitter war with Rosie O'Donnell.

Well done political chic.

Now we get to sit back and watch he Lyin Left put up their usual contrary rhetoric nonsense
Thank you, BHU....I have 6 more parts to post during the day. Hope you have time...

The C-Span conference presents experts in the field, lawyers, former immigration judges, and any who view same, or read this thread, will see that Obama's intentions were clear....the five listed in the OP.

There is only one reason why the Leftists want this to continue....

... the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

You understand that Obama isn't president any more, don't you? The Republicans own the House, the Senate, and the White House. If you want to fix something, fix it and quit whining. Obama is not your problem. You need something new to whine about.
You understand that Obama isn't president any more, don't you?
How many fucking years did we hear Obama complain about his economy that he inherited? 8 fucking years, the level of hypocrisy of the left is infinite.

Facts are facts. Obama inherited the worst economic crisis since 1933 when FDR took the oath of office.
Do you see what a fucking moron this guy is? I point out his hypocrisy about Obama not being in office any more, then the stupid fuck goes right on the liberal talking points about the housing market crash by Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd but blamed on Bush. I love to show people how fucking stupid the left is.

So did Obama & Co...for the first 2 years. Obama wasted 4 years blaming his 'inheritance' from Bush for the nations ills - did nothing on immigration and royally screwed up healthcare. By that reckoning Trump gets 3 1/2 more years to 'blame' Obama. What's fair is fair, right? Besides, Obama's damage will take many years to clean up. ;)

So the republicans admit they can't do better than Obama did? I thought everything was supposed to be soooooooo easy to fix. Trump knew more than the economists, the Generals, the engineers, and everybody else, and his negotiating skills would soon have us tired of winning. That orange clown can't even negotiate a cease fire in his decade old twitter war with Rosie O'Donnell.
So the republicans admit they can't do better than Obama did?
Nope the establishment Republicans cant do a better job of FUCKING UP the United States as well as Obama did.

Facts are facts. Obama inherited the worst economic crisis since 1933 when FDR took the oath of office.

Yep - and thankfully it improved despite his best efforts to the contrary. btw - How about Eric Holder's diligence in bringing all those evil Wall Streeter's to justice? btwx2 - You do recall whose hands were on the reins in the House and Senate when the 'crises' broke out, don't you?

But back to illegal immigration - we are a nation of laws or we are not. We have immigration law in place - Obama chose to enforce little, phone in much. The results of his actions, or lack of them, have created problems that will take years to overcome.

Now we get to sit back and watch he Lyin Left put up their usual contrary rhetoric nonsense
Thank you, BHU....I have 6 more parts to post during the day. Hope you have time...

The C-Span conference presents experts in the field, lawyers, former immigration judges, and any who view same, or read this thread, will see that Obama's intentions were clear....the five listed in the OP.

... the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.

How many fucking years did we hear Obama complain about his economy that he inherited? 8 fucking years, the level of hypocrisy of the left is infinite.

Soooo....you'd like to change the subject from Obama's plans for illegal immigration???
a. flooding the country with illegal aliens

b. no border control or knowledge of who enters the country

c. illegals voting in our elections

d. the end of any value to US citizenship

e. you've endorsed the most radical, Far Left elements in the political sphere

That means I win again, huh?

I'm pretty sure the ex-president's plans wouldn't stand a chance up against a united republican House, Senate, and White House. It's why you said you wanted to win the elections. You got what you said you needed, now it's time to deliver. Is there something else that you forgot to ask for?

If the illegal immigrants happened to vote Republican, this would be the Dems border policy:

chn1i8vq3qcy.gif

While pretending to have an American view of sovereignty, Hussein Obama bent and ignored immigration law to encourage illegal immigration. If you voted for Obama, this is what you voted for:

a. flooding the country with illegal aliens

And....I'll prove every one of these allegation.

Here, from C-Span, is a panel of immigration and legal experts, discussing the farrago that is the immigration court system.....a fact that, I believe, is no accident.
Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

1. The backlog of cases in the immigration courts: in 2006 the backlog of pending cases was about 212,000 cases.....by 2015, it was over 437,000
Some hearings were being scheduled for 2022.

2. This means that clearly deportable illegal aliens were immune from government action for the better part of a decade. That means that the illegal gets to stay in the united states, and can now claim to have 'roots' here.

3. Further, there has been an 86% increase in motions to re-open, and motions to re-calendar.

[This is the use of Cloward-Piven by the Liberals who function as councilors for illegals who would have and should have been deported, 'under orders of removal.']

Get it??? Cases that have been decided are reinserted into the system.

4. Fewer and fewer cases get decided. Cases don't get decided on their merits, because of the use of 'continuances' by defendants and their lawyers: delay, delay, delay.
A fifth of all cases have multiple- 4 or more- continuances.

5. Judges grant these continuances because they average 1800 cases per judge, and it is more efficient to grant a continuance and move to the next case.....but it increases the backlog, and the time the illegal gets to remain free in America.

a. AG Sessions has agreed to hire over 100 more judges.

6. And, the Obama program of encouraging 'unaccompanied minors' has amplified the problem: between 2013 and 2014, the number of such minors apprehended increased by 76%. This is related to the increase in MS13 recruits.

The number of aliens and family units apprehended increased by 360%....under Obama.

Bear in mind that the numbers of apprehended is estimated to be between 1/5 and 1/7 of those illegals who successfully gain entry into the country.

What does that say about the number of illegal aliens supposedly living in the country...that 11 million number???

That's right, it's bogus, just as is the Obama border enforcement.

It's is designed as a sieve, to let the prospective Democrat voters slide in.

imageedit_729_8419216010.jpg

Illegal Immigration, Population Estimates in the United States, 1969-2016 - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

What better proof that you are a dunce than acceptance of that bogus 'estimate.'

1. That answer moves you firmly into the category of 'moron.'

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

Ever notice that every commercial phone site asks you to 'hit #1 for English'?
Guess why, you dunce.

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

And they all voted for HRC! [SARCASM ALERT]

OK...OK....I'll smash another custard pie in your ugly kisser:

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
What is the most expensive property on a standard Monopoly Board?

You really think that California voting for Hillary has some ominous significance. I guess it does for crazy teabaggers.

None.

Do you see what a fucking moron this guy is? I point out his hypocrisy about Obama not being in office any more, then the stupid fuck goes right on the liberal talking points about the housing market crash by Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd but blamed on Bush. I love to show people how fucking stupid the left is.

Ok. I get it now. You're showing us how fucking stupid you are right now, and later you're going to try to compare that to liberals? Cunning tactic you have there.

None.

Ok. I get it now. You're showing us how fucking stupid you are right now, and later you're going to try to compare that to liberals? Cunning tactic you have there.
It isn't hard to outthink a liberal, because without your talking points, you wouldn't know what to say.
obama-the-sheeples-choice-obama-politics-1342175096.png

It isn't hard to outthink a liberal, because without your talking points, you wouldn't know what to say.

Not sure why anyone would bother to respond to such a childishly silly photoshop job.

Not sure why anyone would bother to respond to such a childishly silly photoshop job.
Then why did you respond to it?

None.
I kinda disagree with the thought that illegal immigration only has to do with votes. First of all I really believe that the democrat party wants their fields worked on the cheap, modern slavery. They also need nannies, pool boys, and domestic house slaves, all on the cheap. Nothing else makes much sense. If they were concerned for the blight of the Mexicans, for example, they would be doing more to help them in their country. But then again Clinton took care of that with NAFTA. I am not sure how much more the US can do.

I get your point, Freewill....but my experience is that the most important thing to the Left is power.
The coin of that realm is 'votes.'

With power, they can force citizens to do whatever they wish....fear speaking out....or baking a cake.
Money equals power, the more that the democrats can exploit the cheap labor the more money the rich farmers will have.

Votes and cheap labor, both correct.

Yep - and thankfully it improved despite his best efforts to the contrary. btw - How about Eric Holder's diligence in bringing all those evil Wall Streeter's to justice? btwx2 - You do recall whose hands were on the reins in the House and Senate when the 'crises' broke out, don't you?

But back to illegal immigration - we are a nation of laws or we are not. We have immigration law in place - Obama chose to enforce little, phone in much. The results of his actions, or lack of them, have created problems that will take years to overcome.

"But back to illegal immigration - we are a nation of laws or we are not."

This has not been the practice since the 32nd President.

In July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, Franklin Delano Roosevelt manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation.

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Chesley Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution,"p. 65.

He revealed a distaste for the 'law of the land,' the Constitution.
Yet....this anti-America racist- he chose a KKK official as his first Supreme Court pick- is the Left's demigod.

None.
I kinda disagree with the thought that illegal immigration only has to do with votes. First of all I really believe that the democrat party wants their fields worked on the cheap, modern slavery. They also need nannies, pool boys, and domestic house slaves, all on the cheap. Nothing else makes much sense. If they were concerned for the blight of the Mexicans, for example, they would be doing more to help them in their country. But then again Clinton took care of that with NAFTA. I am not sure how much more the US can do.

I get your point, Freewill....but my experience is that the most important thing to the Left is power.
The coin of that realm is 'votes.'

With power, they can force citizens to do whatever they wish....fear speaking out....or baking a cake.
Money equals power, the more that the democrats can exploit the cheap labor the more money the rich farmers will have.

Votes and cheap labor, both correct.

Let me see if I can convince you:

" So just to illustrate the point. Okay, I’ll support amnesty, but they can’t vote for 25 years. And let’s just gauge the reaction to that. I guarantee you the people for amnesty will never go for it that way.

“What’s the point, Mr. Limbaugh?” The point is to prove nobody cares about ’em coming out from the shadows and nobody cares about ’em being treated with dignity and nobody cares about any of that. They’re looked at as voters. If we make everything else in immigration possible except they can’t vote, then what happens to the support for it? It would all plummet and fall apart."
http://dailyrushbo.com/limbaugh-ill-support-amnesty-but-they-cant-vote-for-25-years/

I've heard sour grapes make great whine. :wine:

Dow's up, what 9-10%?

Took an Obama to get a Trump - Feel the Glow! ;)

13. You may remember this: " As President, I have no higher obligation than to safeguard the lives of American citizens. "
George H. W. Bush

The following proves that Hussein Obama found other 'higher obligations.'

Obama's ICE had categories of criminal aliens....Level 1 and Level 2 offenders include only the worst of the invaders:

Murderers

Drug Traffickers

Kidnappers

Sex Offenders

These are the only illegal aliens that Obama would countenance removed, deported, sent out.
Be clear: the categories no longer considered for removal by the Obama ICE were arrestees for drunk driving, or domestic violence and assorted other categories of crimes....these were simply allowed to carry on.

In 2013, under Hussein Obama, ICE released 36,000 convicted criminal aliens.

In 2014, over 30,000, convicted of serious crimes.

Since 2013, they've released 124 criminal aliens convicted of 135 killings. Ice had refused to deport them.
Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

If you voted for Obama, this is what you voted for:

a. flooding the country with illegal aliens....every single on a criminal law-breaker

Then why did you respond to it?

I didn't. I responded to your silly remark.

I've heard sour grapes make great whine. :wine:

Dow's up, what 9-10%?

Took an Obama to get a Trump - Feel the Glow! ;)

If I were you, I might try to change the subject too. You certainly don't have any of that WINNING he promised to talk about, and you already admitted Trump isn't better than Obama.

Forum List

Back