Obama created racism and hate...Trump is bringing peace and friendship to Americans of all races...

This is one of the things the democrats can't afford......people of different races in America...getting along with each other......the democrat party is built on racism....and if Americans stop seeing skin color, and only see human beings....the democrat party is over....

Poll Shows Double-Digit Increase In Race Relations Since Trump Took Office. CBS Reporter: Obama Would Be Envious

New Gallup polling shows a double-digit increase (14%) in the state of race relations since President Donald Trump took office — a far cry from what the mainstream media airwaves echo to viewers every day.

“Gallup’s survey demonstrates numerous categories in which the President has improved the lives of Americans since relieving Barack Obama of his duties in January of 2017,” The Political Insider reported Tuesday on the polling.

“The polling indicates double-digit improvements in how Americans view the nation’s economy, security from terrorism, military strength and … the state of race relations,” the report added.

According to Gallup, “the position of blacks and other racial minorities, the distribution of income and wealth, and the opportunity for a person to get ahead through hard work” have all increased under President Trump.

The Political Insider summed up: “The position of blacks and other racial minorities in the nation rose 9 percent since Obama’s last day in office, while the state of race relations in America shot up 14 percent.”

Now you’re blaming Obama that you’re a hateful racist?
You are a perfect example of the race problem.

Meanwhile back in reality your blob is calling Mexicans rapists. But I’m sure you see no problem with that generalization.
Liberal mayors are letting rapist and murders free, instead of giving them to ice to be deported. Most of them are here illegally. Like I said, you are the problem. Trump is cleaning it up.

Wow...I hope you stretched before you performed that dodge of the fact that your blob has made that and many other racist comments. You could really injure yourself. Liberal mayors.... In most places (like all of them), you're not a "rapist" or "murderer" until a jury convicts you. At that point, they are remanded to the state correctional facilities. The mayor has no sway over them. In fact in most states it's the republican governor who does.

But, as always, the facts do not fit into your cartoonish version of the world.
Trump is the "Kumbaya" President.

This is one of the things the democrats can't afford......people of different races in America...getting along with each other......the democrat party is built on racism....and if Americans stop seeing skin color, and only see human beings....the democrat party is over....

Poll Shows Double-Digit Increase In Race Relations Since Trump Took Office. CBS Reporter: Obama Would Be Envious

New Gallup polling shows a double-digit increase (14%) in the state of race relations since President Donald Trump took office — a far cry from what the mainstream media airwaves echo to viewers every day.

“Gallup’s survey demonstrates numerous categories in which the President has improved the lives of Americans since relieving Barack Obama of his duties in January of 2017,” The Political Insider reported Tuesday on the polling.

“The polling indicates double-digit improvements in how Americans view the nation’s economy, security from terrorism, military strength and … the state of race relations,” the report added.

According to Gallup, “the position of blacks and other racial minorities, the distribution of income and wealth, and the opportunity for a person to get ahead through hard work” have all increased under President Trump.

The Political Insider summed up: “The position of blacks and other racial minorities in the nation rose 9 percent since Obama’s last day in office, while the state of race relations in America shot up 14 percent.”

Meanwhile back in reality your blob is calling Mexicans rapists. But I’m sure you see no problem with that generalization.
Liberal mayors are letting rapist and murders free, instead of giving them to ice to be deported. Most of them are here illegally. Like I said, you are the problem. Trump is cleaning it up.

Wow...I hope you stretched before you performed that dodge of the fact that your blob has made that and many other racist comments. You could really injure yourself. Liberal mayors.... In most places (like all of them), you're not a "rapist" or "murderer" until a jury convicts you. At that point, they are remanded to the state correctional facilities. The mayor has no sway over them. In fact in most states it's the republican governor who does.

Lol, tell that to Kavanaugh. You had him prosecuted with no proof.

Under Obama he divided us like no other president in our history.

Really?

who did you love before Obama and now hate since Obama—-except for McCain, Romney, and of course the blob!

Really?

who did you love before Obama and now hate since Obama—-except for McCain, Romney, and of course the blob!

Well, I might not have loved you libs, but I did not hate you then, like I do now, after 8 years of you fucktards telling me that my normal partisan and ideological opposition to the Dem President, was "Racist".

Forum List

Back