Obama Counterterrorism Director A Pedophile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness this criminal, hired during the Bush administration, is going to go to jail on President Obama's watch! Thanks Mr. President!

Senior State Dept. official arrested for allegedly soliciting sex from a minor Fox News
He was hired by the Clinton administration, promoted to his current position during the Bush administration, and acted as a pedophile during the Obama Administration.

I find your attempt to give Obama credit for his arrest as the actions of someone who is desperate to find something positive about his idol.

Quite pathetic.

Just ONE of PaintMyShitShack posts that shows he believes he's a GOD...

Humans are a disease, however in this case the reference is to the fact that the right-wingers make a hero out of a woman for having a baby she shouldn't have had. We have enough kids to take care of without the profoundly damaged ones being born, no matter how sweet they may turn out to be. He is bad genetic material and should have been aborted. It happens.

Many others but this one is especially deranged!

Humans are a disease, however in this case the reference is to the fact that the right-wingers make a hero out of a woman for having a baby she shouldn't have had. We have enough kids to take care of without the profoundly damaged ones being born, no matter how sweet they may turn out to be. He is bad genetic material and should have been aborted. It happens.

Still entirely true. Palin's standing on the dog so dumb he still can't talk at six-years-old moron should never have been born.

Thank goodness this criminal, hired during the Bush administration, is going to go to jail on President Obama's watch! Thanks Mr. President!

Senior State Dept. official arrested for allegedly soliciting sex from a minor Fox News
He was hired by the Clinton administration, promoted to his current position during the Bush administration, and acted as a pedophile during the Obama Administration.

I find your attempt to give Obama credit for his arrest as the actions of someone who is desperate to find something positive about his idol.

Quite pathetic.
Well all you butthurt rubes are blaming him on multiple threads for being behind this pedophile! Makes about as much sense to congratulate him for his capture don't ya think? :laugh:

Ah, don't worry America. He's only the U.S. Director of Counterterrorism. It's not so bad.

Feeling safer now?
No, we are probably less safe until #2 comes up to speed but men are fucking stupid so now you know.

What did i tell you? Your defense of Pedophiles was disgusting and unacceptable. You're no longer welcome to reply to my posts. You're a piece of shit. Now piss off.
Public forum you dumbass. Here's the door:
Wood_Door-Liner_skirting.jpg

Piss of Ped. Don't reply to my posts anymore. I don't care where you stand on Politics at this point. When you defend Pedophiles, you're likely one of em. But they'll get you too. I'm confident of that. If they got the U.S. Director of Counterterrorism, they'll get you. Don't reply to my posts anymore. You're no longer welcome.

Accusing someone of being a pedophile isn't cool on these forums, bro. You might benefit from a little break. You've blown your lid.

Quite pathetic.
Well all you butthurt rubes are blaming him on multiple threads for being behind this pedophile! Makes about as much sense to congratulate him for his capture don't ya think? :laugh:
Sure. I agree. But I don't blame Obama for the guys actions.
I blame his bosses...all SoS's since his hiring.

Quite pathetic.

So far I've seen more threads trying to pin the blame on BOOOOOSH by you clowns than the one I've found blaming Obama.

What did i tell you? Your defense of Pedophiles was disgusting and unacceptable. You're no longer welcome to reply to my posts. You're a piece of shit. Now piss off.

Piss of Ped. Don't reply to my posts anymore. I don't care where you stand on Politics at this point. When you defend Pedophiles, you're likely one of em. But they'll get you too. I'm confident of that. If they got the U.S. Director of Counterterrorism, they'll get you. Don't reply to my posts anymore. You're no longer welcome.

Don't shut up, PaintMyShitHouse....he's worth the price of admission as you watch the derangement circulate throughout his body...it's entertaining, sometimes he pretends he's GOD, except, for him, it's not pretend! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Don't lower yourself. Don't align yourself with a person who defends Pedophiles. You're better than that.

No, we must let them talk, so the UNDECIDED see what they are without the MSM cover up, and their make up on!

I hear ya. Yeah, defending Pedophiles is where i draw the line. It's disgusting and unacceptable. Who cares where the mutant stands on Politics now.

Still entirely true. Palin's standing on the dog so dumb he still can't talk at six-years-old moron should never have been born.

Thank you GOD, for the affirmation! YOU DECIDE, we laugh!

Ah, don't worry America. He's only the U.S. Director of Counterterrorism. It's not so bad.

Feeling safer now?
No, we are probably less safe until #2 comes up to speed but men are fucking stupid so now you know.

Accusing someone of being a pedophile isn't cool on these forums, bro. You might benefit from a little break. You've blown your lid.

You don't defend Pedophiles. That's even more uncool. It's disgusting.

Quite pathetic.

So far I've seen more threads trying to pin the blame on BOOOOOSH by you clowns than the one I've found blaming Obama.
Lol what? Did you skip breakfast? Is that why you're not paying attention? :rofl:

You are free to do whatever you like V, for the most part.

You are free to do whatever you like V, for the most part.

I simply point out what kind of people are DemocRATS... thanks for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back