Obama Counterterrorism Director A Pedophile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I would be MORE WORRIED about this Vice President....apparently he took the VICE part seriously!

giphy.gif

Strange how you assholes blamed Bush for an NCO and two scrubs torturing Iraqi prisoners in Abu Ghraib, but Obama is blameless for retaining this guy

Except that......

Friday night, in a national television interview on ABC News, President Bush directly admitted what we have suspected all along: The White House was deeply and intimately involved in decisions about the CIA’s use of torture.

For the first time, George W. Bush acknowledged that he knew his top national security advisers discussed and approved specific details of the CIA’s use of torture. “I’m aware that our national security team met on this issue and I approved,” he said. He also defended the use of waterboarding — simulated drowning where the victim feels like they are about to die.

Demand Accountability for Bush s Top-Down Torture Global Research

Be that as it may, this fellow will likely lose his job and will face justice, unlike those who approved the use of torture.

State Department's top counterterrorism official arrested in child sex sting
A shame, we need those guys. Oh well, just men doing what they do. At least he's a lawyer so he should have some idea what's next.

I hope & pray they get this one too. Piece of shit defending Pedophiles.
Actually I never have, but no matter, as a child lying is normal for you.

"A shame, we need those guys. Oh well, just men doing what they do. At least he's a lawyer so he should have some idea what's next."

I mean it, don't reply to my posts anymore. Defending Pedophiles is where i draw the line. I just hope & pray they get you too. Now piss off pervert.

A shame, we need those guys. Oh well, just men doing what they do. At least he's a lawyer so he should have some idea what's next.

"A shame, we need those guys. Oh well, just men doing what they do. At least he's a lawyer so he should have some idea what's next."

I mean it, don't reply to my posts anymore. Defending Pedophiles is where i draw the line. I just hope & pray they get you too. Now piss off pervert.
GFY dummy, or go join a site where you can become a Mod.

Ah, don't worry America. He's only the U.S. Director of Counterterrorism. It's not so bad.

Feeling safer now?
No, we are probably less safe until #2 comes up to speed but men are fucking stupid so now you know.

What did i tell you? Your defense of Pedophiles was disgusting and unacceptable. You're no longer welcome to reply to my posts. You're a piece of shit. Now piss off.
Public forum you dumbass. Here's the door:
Wood_Door-Liner_skirting.jpg

Piss of Ped. Don't reply to my posts anymore. I don't care where you stand on Politics at this point. When you defend Pedophiles, you're likely one of em. But they'll get you too. I'm confident of that. If they got the U.S. Director of Counterterrorism, they'll get you. Don't reply to my posts anymore. You're no longer welcome.

Don't shut up, PaintMyShitHouse....he's worth the price of admission as you watch the derangement circulate throughout his body...it's entertaining, sometimes he pretends he's GOD, except, for him, it's not pretend! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ah, don't worry America. He's only the U.S. Director of Counterterrorism. It's not so bad.

Feeling safer now?
No, we are probably less safe until #2 comes up to speed but men are fucking stupid so now you know.

What did i tell you? Your defense of Pedophiles was disgusting and unacceptable. You're no longer welcome to reply to my posts. You're a piece of shit. Now piss off.

Piss of Ped. Don't reply to my posts anymore. I don't care where you stand on Politics at this point. When you defend Pedophiles, you're likely one of em. But they'll get you too. I'm confident of that. If they got the U.S. Director of Counterterrorism, they'll get you. Don't reply to my posts anymore. You're no longer welcome.
You don't seem to be able to understand what a public forum is, or slander I gather?

Strange how you assholes blamed Bush for an NCO and two scrubs torturing Iraqi prisoners in Abu Ghraib, but Obama is blameless for retaining this guy

Except that......

Friday night, in a national television interview on ABC News, President Bush directly admitted what we have suspected all along: The White House was deeply and intimately involved in decisions about the CIA’s use of torture.

For the first time, George W. Bush acknowledged that he knew his top national security advisers discussed and approved specific details of the CIA’s use of torture. “I’m aware that our national security team met on this issue and I approved,” he said. He also defended the use of waterboarding — simulated drowning where the victim feels like they are about to die.

Be that as it may, this fellow will likely lose his job and will face justice, unlike those who approved the use of torture.

Except that......

Friday night, in a national television interview o n ABC News, President Bush directly admitted what we have suspected all along: The White House was deeply and intimately involved in decisions about the CIA’s use of torture.

We're talking apples and oranges here.

Feeling safer now?

Don't shut up, PaintMyShitHouse....he's worth the price of admission as you watch the derangement circulate throughout his body...it's entertaining, sometimes he pretends he's GOD, except, for him, it's not pretend! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
God, at least that found in the Bible, isn't worthy of cleaning my toilets.

Personally, I would be MORE WORRIED about this Vice President....apparently he took the VICE part seriously!

giphy.gif
Look at the FEAR in that little girl's face...look at the mother turn away in HORROR, and the RELIEVED look when the old pervert let's her daughter go... But I forget, you think you're GOD and whatever YOU think is the truth! :321:
He's an old man talking in the ear of a young girl. Give it a rest gutter-mind.

GFY dummy, or go join a site where you can become a Mod.

"Oh well, just men doing what they do."

You are no longer welcome to engage in political debate with me. Defending Pedophiles is the lowest of the lows. You're a disgusting piece of excrement. Where you stand on Politics is meaningless now.

God, at least that found in the Bible, isn't worthy of cleaning my toilets.

No one should clean your toilets, as they have never been cleaned!

Yea, its Obamas fault.

No it is NOT Obama's fault!
Rosen was hired in August 2008 ...i.e. Bush administration.
Dan Rosen LinkedIn

Plenty of time to fire him

The left loves to repeat the same excuses over and over.

1. It was a Bush policy
  2. Republicans cut funding
  3. Bush appointee
  4. We need more money to fix our fuckups

Four ready made excuses. Grasp one and go.

Feeling safer now?

Don't lower yourself. Don't align yourself with a person who defends Pedophiles. You're better than that.

Don't lower yourself. Don't align yourself with a person who defends Pedophiles. You're better than that.
Your meltdown is boring little man. How about getting back on subject eh?

No, we must let them talk, so the UNDECIDED see what they are without the MSM cover up, and their make up on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back