Obama comes out of hiding to lie about the GOP.

how are they making it harder for people in texas to vote?
They aren't.It just same old,same old, Democrats talkin' trash as
if it passes muster.Meaning just talk in excess.As if no one is paying
close attention.Just make it sound demonstrable.

" Everything in excess is opposed to nature " -- Hippocrates

So you can’t cut and paste anything showing systemic denial of voting rights.

Next?
I wont copy paste when you can just see it at the source.
hahaha this lie again? This propaganda about GA has been debunked so many times

yet the dembut cultist continue to repeat it
SB202 makes it a misdemeanor to give away food or water within 150 feet of the outer edge of a polling place building or within 25 feet of any voter in line. Violations of this law are punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine. While people other than poll workers can give away food or water, they have to adhere to these boundaries to avoid breaking the law.

It does though allow self-serve water stations.

I wont copy paste when you can just see it at the source.

SB202 makes it a misdemeanor to give away food or water within 150 feet of the outer edge of a polling place building or within 25 feet of any voter in line. Violations of this law are punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine. While people other than poll workers can give away food or water, they have to adhere to these boundaries to avoid breaking the law.

It does though allow self-serve water stations.
ok how does that make it harder to vote? you think voting means you get a free drink within a 150 feet of the poll?

how’s that different then other states, like NY?

More lies fro garbage like you.

Obama did not abuse his powers.
He did not undermine our democracy. Republicans are the ones doing it.
The FBI, FISA Court and DOJ did not become political weapons. The IRS targeted liberal and conservative organizations. Republicans are working on turning this into a third world banana republican dictatorship
Republicans have no interest in election integrity and honest election audits.
Why is the cult so opposed to people voting?
Firsthand proof of what yer tryin' to do.Use extreme examples of
Pure adulterated Projection.Or accusing one's rival { Republicans } of what the
accusers { Democrats } are guilty.No finer example.Even kids in 5th grade
could figger it out.

They may not be outright denying people the right to vote but they're going out of their way to make it a hell of a lot more difficult in states like Texas. They should be doing the total opposite but your adoration for that orange knuckle dragger has fogged your brain.

How many times do I get to have fun nailing your ass to the wall?
So you admit Obama is a lying sack..

Cool.

Now, show us all exactly how Texas is making it more difficult to vote.

ok how does that make it harder to vote? you think voting means you get a free drink within a 150 feet of the poll?

how’s that different then other states, like NY?
the water restriction must be taken in the context of other voting restrictions, which cause long lines at the polls. The last election had 10 hour wait times in line. The other restrictions added in new law is reduced number of ballot boxes, and reduced early voting time. Next election could have more than 10 hour waiting in line.

Probably not. Fox doesn't usually report Dimtard bullshit talking point lies.
Fox has spread more disinformation & propoganda then any other media outlet in history, clown.

There. Now I've debunked more of your horseshit.

Fox has spread more disinformation & propoganda then any other media outlet in history, clown.

There. Now I've debunked more of your horseshit.
You certainly follow instructions of your handlers well by regurgitating their talking points.

Forum List

Back