Obama comes out of hiding to lie about the GOP.

Nice Dimtard talking point regurgitation, Sheep.

Let's see some links to these bills and how they systematically deny people the right to vote.
there is this list

or this one

there is this list

or this one

Only looked at your first alt-left link.

It has 4 bills that passed. All have common sense provisions, so please cut and paste the parts YOU THINK constitute "systemic" denial of people's right to vote.

This should be fun.

Only looked at your first alt-left link.

It has 4 bills that passed. All have common sense provisions, so please cut and paste the parts YOU THINK constitute "systemic" denial of people's right to vote.

This should be fun.
brennan center does have a center-left bias, but they have a high factual rating.
You would be hard pressed to find any factual errors from them. Search their voting laws page for "enacted". Those are the ones in effect now, but alot more are in process.
Thru faulty voter purges, limiting voting hours, less opportunity to fix ID mistakes, and most of all: onerous absentee voting requirements.
There is also bills to allow state level overriding of county level results, which basically puts the nail in the coffin for democracy.

brennan center does have a center-left bias, but they have a high factual rating.
You would be hard pressed to find any factual errors from them. Search their voting laws page for "enacted". Those are the ones in effect now, but alot more are in process.
Thru faulty voter purges, limiting voting hours, less opportunity to fix ID mistakes, and most of all: onerous absentee voting requirements.
There is also bills to allow state level overriding of county level results, which basically puts the nail in the coffin for democracy.
So you can’t cut and paste anything showing systemic denial of voting rights.

Next?

there is this list

or this one

Are voting rights have been under attack by Republican lead measures over 250 laws new laws in 43 States, the laws of 17 of those states have been deemed voter restriction laws. All this because the biggest liar in history said there was voter fraud but there wasn't any case after case it's been proven there was none. Here are the 17 states that have committed criminal acts against the people of their states. thehill.com 17 states passed voter restriction laws. June 1st., 2021

Obama said "There are some things that are more important than getting elected," ..."And maybe American democracy is one of those things."
Obama's abuses of power make Nixon look like a Cub Scout.
He undermined our "democracy"
He ILLEGALLY used the IRS, the FBI, the FISA Court and the DOJ as his political weapons just like some sort of third world banana republic tin horn dictator.
Why is Obama and the Democrat Cult so afraid of election integrity and election audits?
Why is the Cult so opposed to Voter ID laws?

More lies fro garbage like you.

Obama did not abuse his powers.
He did not undermine our democracy. Republicans are the ones doing it.
The FBI, FISA Court and DOJ did not become political weapons. The IRS targeted liberal and conservative organizations. Republicans are working on turning this into a third world banana republican dictatorship
Republicans have no interest in election integrity and honest election audits.
Why is the cult so opposed to people voting?

It actually is the truth. You are the liar.
I live in Nebraska I know what the hell's going on here they had a flagrant gerrymandering plan for redistricting it got shut down. But they did get some lousy voter restriction laws passed that actually discriminate. Trump and the GOP collective are the liars. These laws have nothing to do with increasing protection from voter fraud there was no fraud there wasn't even evidence of fraud it's all a big lie and the voters will hopefully realize this and vote them out of office.

More lies fro garbage like you.

Obama did not abuse his powers.
He did not undermine our democracy. Republicans are the ones doing it.
The FBI, FISA Court and DOJ did not become political weapons. The IRS targeted liberal and conservative organizations. Republicans are working on turning this into a third world banana republican dictatorship
Republicans have no interest in election integrity and honest election audits.
Why is the cult so opposed to people voting?
The IRS targeted liberal and conservative organizations.

Is that why the IRS had to issue an apology for targeting conservative organizations?

Obama shows us he is still a pompous, lecturing dickwad. We'll see how that plays in Virginia. Anyone who thought that was a good speech is already a hardcore Leftist. I think he actually helped Youngkin's chances.

Obama shows us he is still a pompous, lecturing dickwad. We'll see how that plays in Virginia. Anyone who thought that was a good speech is already a hardcore Leftist. I think he actually helped Youngkin's chances.

Not playing well with parents in VA of all political stripes. Barry stepped in it bigly.

Not playing well with parents in VA of all political stripes. Barry stepped in it bigly.
Not playing well with any American who isn't a bootlicking Democrat Wokester. I really believe he just flipped voters to Youngkin. Obama didn't do enough damage to America as President, now he was to spew more of his rancid puke.

Since the November election, Republican state legislatures across the country have introduced more than 250 bills creating barriers to voting, cutting early voting, purging voter rolls, limiting absentee options and now, in Georgia, outlawing giving someone stuck in a 10-hour line a bottle of water.
hahaha this lie again? This propaganda about GA has been debunked so many times

yet the dembut cultist continue to repeat it

Nice Dimtard talking point regurgitation, Sheep.

Let's see some links to these bills and how they systematically deny people the right to vote.
They may not be outright denying people the right to vote but they're going out of their way to make it a hell of a lot more difficult in states like Texas. They should be doing the total opposite but your adoration for that orange knuckle dragger has fogged your brain.

How many times do I get to have fun nailing your ass to the wall?

What else is new? Obama lies about the GOP systemically preventing people from voting.

Not even Predictable.But driven.Like some Political Mad Hatter.
I mean,maybe if he wore some big hat like Rapper Flavor Flav
it might be of use.Props may be necessary to lend credibility as someone
connected to the hood.Like where the Obama's tend to Vacation.
Martha's Vineyard or the Hamptons.

They may not be outright denying people the right to vote but they're going out of their way to make it a hell of a lot more difficult in states like Texas. They should be doing the total opposite but your adoration for that orange knuckle dragger has fogged your brain.

how are they making it harder for people in texas to vote?

What else is new? Obama lies about the GOP systemically preventing people from voting.

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills. ... I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”

— Then-Sen. Barack Obama, floor speech in the Senate, March 16, 2006

I get it like how Biden's home state of Deleware is so easy breezie to
vote from.Like ... NOT.
But then Democrats are more hypocritical than Nike and Stacy Abrams
combined.

Forum List

Back