Obama claims his father served in ww2

When has he ever said anything but his admiration for his grandfather?

When he's not campaigning.
I honestly doubt if Black Jimmy sits around the 7th tee while he's golfing to reminisce about the good old days with "Gramps," douche.

When has he ever said anything but his admiration for his grandfather?

When he's not campaigning.
I honestly doubt if Black Jimmy sits around the 7th tee while he's golfing to reminisce about the good old days with "Gramps," douche.

Do you talk about your grandfather when you golf?

Do you bow to your obama shrine before eating breakfast?

Where did you buy the blinders that prevent you from ever seeing the truth about your messiah obama? WTF is wrong with you?

Either he lied.. or he misspoke...

BOTH things the libs used to bash Bush II for all the time...

so which is it and why are they not giving the same treatment??

Many of us know the answer is obvious... but we'll see if any lib has the balls to actually admit it

Many of us know the answer is obvious... but we'll see if any lib has the balls to actually admit it

libs don't have balls, they are all lesbians and girly-men.

Obama numerous times refers to his grandfather as his father, as he was the one that raised him as his father figure.

Dumb fuck right wingers like yourself don't even know the most basic of information :cuckoo:

Obama numerous times refers to his grandfather as his father, as he was the one that raised him as his father figure.

Dumb fuck right wingers like yourself don't even know the most basic of information :cuckoo:

I was raised by my grandfather, after my father abandoned my mother and I at birth, until he died when I was 9.... I don't misspeak and call him m y father.. nor did I then when I was young... I was smart enough to know the difference

I was raised by my grandfather, after my father abandoned my mother and I at birth, until he died when I was 9.... I don't misspeak and call him m y father.. nor did I then when I was young... I was smart enough to know the difference

What you don't get Dave is that progressives have this super duper special filter that explains what people really mean, rather than the words they actually speak.

Did anyone think that maybe Obama is right? Maybe we don't really know who is his father.

libs don't have balls, they are all lesbians and girly-men.

what's that your saying? I can't hear you from your teabagging position.

Forum List

Back