With His Fake Birth Certificate and Selective Service Form, Obama Claims Trump “Unfit” to be Preside

BREAKING NEWS:

WIKILEAKS AS UNEARTH PRESIDENT OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND SHOW HIM NOT BEING BORN IN HAWAII OR KENYA BUT INSTEAD URANUS!

IT ALSO SHOWS THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA DID NOT OBTAIN PROPER DOCUMENTATION TO ENTER EARTH AND MUST BE DEPORTED BACK PLUTO!

DONALD JOHN TRUMP WAS ASK ABOUT THIS REVELATION AND HE TOLD THE REPORTER THAT HE KNEW THIS AND THIS WAS THE BIG NEWS AND NOW WANT A WALL BUILT BETWEEN EARTH AND MARS TO PREVENT ANYMORE ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM ENTERING OUR PLANET AND WILL REQUIRE GENETIC TESTING FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO SLEEPERS THAT WILL ONE DAY RISE AND BECOME PRESIDENT!

NOTE:

MY STORY IS AS REALISTIC AS YOURS!

BREAKING NEWS:

WIKILEAKS AS UNEARTH PRESIDENT OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND SHOW HIM NOT BEING BORN IN HAWAII OR KENYA BUT INSTEAD URANUS!

IT ALSO SHOWS THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA DID NOT OBTAIN PROPER DOCUMENTATION TO ENTER EARTH AND MUST BE DEPORTED BACK PLUTO!

DONALD JOHN TRUMP WAS ASK ABOUT THIS REVELATION AND HE TOLD THE REPORTER THAT HE KNEW THIS AND THIS WAS THE BIG NEWS AND NOW WANT A WALL BUILT BETWEEN EARTH AND MARS TO PREVENT ANYMORE ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM ENTERING OUR PLANET AND WILL REQUIRE GENETIC TESTING FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO SLEEPERS THAT WILL ONE DAY RISE AND BECOME PRESIDENT!

NOTE:

You've just blown the doors of this whole birther conspiracy wide open. And it gets so much worse!

Wake up, sheeple!

BREAKING NEWS:

NOTE:

You've just blown the doors of this whole birther conspiracy wide open. And it gets so much worse!

Wake up, sheeple!

He's been called the Messiah...

False Prophet...

Kenyan Born...

The Devil...

Now he's Supergirl!?!

Next you're going to tell me that Vince Foster death was because he knew the name of the real father of Chelsea Clinton and has something to do with Morning Star...!?!

th

( I know you were adding to my stupidity and it was funny as hell )

You need to rebut and refute before you can hand out any disparagements.

Done. Now that I've rebutted and refuted.....I'm stunned by low information Birthers too!
I was responding to someone else and your info is moot per that response.

Birthers are willfully ignorant idiots and that includes Trump.
So that means Hillary, too, since she was the first birther.

Quote Hillary every backing the birther conspiracy.

Laughing....you can't. While I can show Trump doubling down on that idiocy. You can't even name the 'anonymous Hillary supporter' that you claim to be citing.

I can name Trump. And quote him. When you can do the same with Hillary, talk to me.

Until then.....Birthers are fucking idiots. With Trump as the Idiot King.
Why are you laying this on me? While there is legit doubt as to whether Obama was born in the US he provided all that was necessary to become eligible for president from the
outset. I've always asserted that.
Why you defend Hillary's birther-ism, though, is totally on you.

Done. Now that I've rebutted and refuted.....I'm stunned by low information Birthers too!

Laughing....you can't. While I can show Trump doubling down on that idiocy. You can't even name the 'anonymous Hillary supporter' that you claim to be citing.

I can name Trump. And quote him. When you can do the same with Hillary, talk to me.

Why are you laying this on me?

Odd, that's not a quote of Hillary ever backing the birther conspiracy. Strange, its almost like you know there is no such quote and you're desperately trying to change the topic.

Try again:

Quote Hillary ever backing the Birther conspiracy. I can certainly quote Trump doing exactly that. I can name my sources too: Trump!

Now its your turn.

While there is legit doubt as to whether Obama was born in the US he provided all that was necessary to become eligible for president from the outset.

Nope. You ignoring overwhelming evidence like Trump did doesn't mean there is a 'legit doubt'. Ignoring say, the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents would fall under 'unreasonable doubt'.

With Trump as their King.

Odd, that's not a quote of Hillary ever backing the birther conspiracy. Strange, its almost like you know there is no such quote and you're desperately trying to change the topic.

Try again:

Quote Hillary ever backing the Birther conspiracy. I can certainly quote Trump doing exactly that. I can name my sources too: Trump!

Now its your turn.

While there is legit doubt as to whether Obama was born in the US he provided all that was necessary to become eligible for president from the outset.

Nope. You ignoring overwhelming evidence like Trump did doesn't mean there is a 'legit doubt'. Ignoring say, the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents would fall under 'unreasonable doubt'.

Hillary did nothing to disassociate herself from her own campaign's birther movement. She hoped it would stick.
Obama having an African national father is enough to warrant doubt as to the veracity of his birth location. However, as far as presidential eligibility is concerned, he provided the necessary forms from the outset. Take it up with Hillary.

Try again:

Now its your turn.

Hillary did nothing to disassociate herself from her own campaign's birther movement. She hoped it would stick.

Show me a quote of Hillary ever saying that she hoped that the birther movement would stick. Or that Hillary supported the Birther movement.

And name the source in the Hillary campaign that started the birther movement. The source does have a name, doesn't it? Watch, let me show you how its done;

Donald Trump said:
""(Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

The source of that quote.....was Donald Trump. Watch, I'll do it again:

Donald Trump said:
“An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.”

The source on that quote.....was Donald Trump. Now you try:.

Quote Hillary backing the birther conspiracy. Or name the source in her campaign that 'started' the birther conspiracy.

Regardless where his globe-trotting, progressive biological incubator may have dropped him onto this planet, he was, and continues to be, one of the most (if not the most) unqualified candidate for the office of POTUS to ever sit in the Oval Office. Given his "qualifications", I would not have hired him to wait tables. But, he was the first black (if you consider mulatto equivalent) candidate and loads of low-information, normally non-voting ghetto-dwellers turned out to vote for someone who looked jes' like dem. Every time I hear an excerpt of some teleprompter-driven babble he drools about "unqualified" or "unfit", I laugh my a$$ off. If ever there was a case of pot calling kettle black..OMG!!!

Try again:

Now its your turn.

Show me a quote of Hillary ever saying that she hoped that the birther movement would stick. Or that Hillary supported the Birther movement.

And name the source in the Hillary campaign that started the birther movement. The source does have a name, doesn't it? Watch, let me show you how its done;

Donald Trump said:
""(Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

Donald Trump said:
“An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.”

Quote Hillary backing the birther conspiracy. Or name the source in her campaign that 'started' the birther conspiracy.
Hillary's reticence was her adsion.

Yeah, that's not a quote of Hillary backing the Birther Conspiracy. And 'adsion' isn't even a word. Try again.

Quote Hillary backing the Birther Conspiracy. Name the source in the hillary campaign that 'started' the birther conspiracy.

Why do you keep bringing up Trump when you respond to me?

To show you what actual quotes from the candidates and named sources look like, of course!

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

The source on that quote.....was Donald Trump. What a fucking idiot.

Now you try. Quote Hillary, name your sources. Or admit you've got jack shit.

Try again:

Now its your turn.

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

Hillary's reticance was her admission.
Why do you keep throwing Trump at me?

Try again:

Now its your turn.

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

That's not a quote of Hillary ever backing the birther conspiracy. Nor can you name anyone in Hillary's campaign that 'started' it.

So we're left with the Idiot King who was a vocal birther: Trump:

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

As I said, birthers are idiots.

Try again:

Now its your turn.

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

Yeah, that's not a quote of Hillary backing the Birther Conspiracy. And 'adsion' isn't even a word. Try again.

Quote Hillary backing the Birther Conspiracy. Name the source in the hillary campaign that 'started' the birther conspiracy.

To show you what actual quotes from the candidates and named sources look like, of course!

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

My phone was acting erratically and it fudged my first post attempt. That's why I deleted and reposted. Why do you keep laying your hatred for Trump on me?

Try again:

Now its your turn.

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

My phone was acting erratically and it fudged my first post attempt. That's why I deleted and reposted. Why do you keep laying your hatred for Trump on me?

How is accurately quoting someone 'hatred'? I'm merely showing you what actual quotes and named sources look like:

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

The source on that quote.....was Donald Trump.

Now you try. Quote Hillary backing the birther conspiracy. Name the person in her campaign who 'started it'. Or continue to give us sniveling excuses why you can't.

See how that works?

I'm more concerned about the fake brains these birthers were given at birth. These are not LOW information individuals. They are NO information individuals. It is astonishing how these people cling to the most stupid myths.

I guess once you start believing in the lies in the bible nothing is beyond the pale. It's scary that people this stupid are sharing our highways.
You need to rebut and refute before you can hand out any disparagements.

Reality is that Obama could very likely have been born overseas. But that's moot as far as POTUS eligibility is concerned because he provided what was required by rules.

Hillary has not once supported any of the Birther idiocy.

The reality is that it is almost impossible for President Obama to have been born overseas because the evidence clearly shows that he was born in Hawaii.

It is more likely that Trump was born overseas than President Obama- based only upon the evidence we have.

Why are you laying this on me? While there is legit doubt as to whether Obama was born in the US .

There is no 'legit doubt'- there is only Birther idiocy.

There is not a President in the history of the United States that we have more proof of his being born in the United States than Barack Obama.

Not one.

Try again:

Now its your turn.

Hillary did nothing to disassociate herself from her own campaign's birther movement..

So now you claim 'inaction' is the same as 'action'?

LOL- Birthers are such idiots.

Regardless where his globe-trotting, progressive biological incubator may have dropped him onto this planet, he was, and continues to be, one of the most (if not the most) unqualified candidate for the office of POTUS to ever sit in the Oval Office. Given his "qualifications", I would not have hired him to wait tables. But, he was the first black (if you consider mulatto equivalent) candidate and loads of low-information, normally non-voting ghetto-dwellers turned out to vote for someone who looked jes' like dem. Every time I hear an excerpt of some teleprompter-driven babble he drools about "unqualified" or "unfit", I laugh my a$$ off. If ever there was a case of pot calling kettle black..OMG!!!

Why is it that the only people who call President Obama a 'mulatto' also just coincidentally happen to find him extremely unqualified?

Try again:

Now its your turn.

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

Trump is an actual Birther- actually leading the Birther pack.

Clinton was never a Birther.

But Birthers for some odd reason like to believe that they - and Trump were so gullible as to have had their strings pulled by Hillary Clinton.

Try again:

Now its your turn.

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

Donald Trump said:

What do you and Trump have in common- but not in common with Hillary Clinton?

You and Trump have both questioned President Obama's birth in the United States.

Hillary Clinton has not.

Why is it that the only people who call President Obama a 'mulatto' also just coincidentally happen to find him extremely unqualified?
Because we are capable of recognizing the fact that he is neither "black" nor had any practical training/experience to qualify him for the position. Mulatto is a common description for persons of mixed racial heritage. It is far more complimentary than high-yellow, which was more popular where I grew up. No coincidence at all. The man is as much another rich, white, lawyer, professional politician as he is "black". But hell, would all those inner city "jes' like me" fo'ks had voted for him if he had labeled himself a Caucasian American? The professional politician would never had done that.

Forum List

Back