Obama claims his father served in ww2

Just checking back in. Will this be the Big Obama Outrage of the Day?

Looks like it, the right wingers have to reach back 5 years to dig up crap they've already been owned over.

Their stupidity does bring quite a bit of entertainment. :lol:

Obama numerous times refers to his grandfather as his father, as he was the one that raised him as his father figure.

Dumb fuck right wingers like yourself don't even know the most basic of information :cuckoo:

I was raised by my grandfather, after my father abandoned my mother and I at birth, until he died when I was 9.... I don't misspeak and call him m y father.. nor did I then when I was young... I was smart enough to know the difference

What you don't get Dave is that progressives have this super duper special filter that explains what people really mean, rather than the words they actually speak.

If you would try to reassert your opinion to where it only included those that are actually guilty, instead of trying to ball everyone together, you might look smart.

I was raised by my grandfather, after my father abandoned my mother and I at birth, until he died when I was 9.... I don't misspeak and call him m y father.. nor did I then when I was young... I was smart enough to know the difference

What you don't get Dave is that progressives have this super duper special filter that explains what people really mean, rather than the words they actually speak.

If you would try to reassert your opinion to where it only included those that are actually guilty, instead of trying to ball everyone together, you might look smart.

I"m just stating facts, no desire to look smart. Perhaps their are exceptions to the rule, but I haven't seen it yet.

Just checking back in. Will this be the Big Obama Outrage of the Day?

Looks like it, the right wingers have to reach back 5 years to dig up crap they've already been owned over.

Their stupidity does bring quite a bit of entertainment. :lol:

Thats funny coming from a guy that still blames bush for obama's failures.

Please OP poster, what politician has never told a lie?

Lying is one thing ,and yes all politicians do it, but stealing the valor of other brave men, even for your father, is quite another and reveals how disgusting this little man really is.

I believe that all politicians are no more than glorified ambulance chasers.

Me too, and if they don't start out that way, after a few elections they owe so many favors they have no choice. Very very few exceptions.

Lying about military service and trying to advance ones political career by doing so is just one of those things that goes above and beyond imo though, and I don't care who it is, in what job, or what their political persuasion is.

Either he lied.. or he misspoke...

BOTH things the libs used to bash Bush II for all the time...

so which is it and why are they not giving the same treatment??

Many of us know the answer is obvious... but we'll see if any lib has the balls to actually admit it

libs don't have balls, they are all lesbians and girly-men.

what's that your saying? I can't hear you from your teabagging position.

get my balls out of your mouth so you can speak clearly.

Hope-my-Past-stays-Hidden_zps3f3cc19a.jpg

His Grandfather served

Would that be his White grandfather? That blood he wishes he could expunge from his own?

Yes, the Grandfather he loved very much

Yup, real proud of that white blood:

And yet, even as I imagined myself following Malcolm’s call, one line in the book stayed me. He spoke of a wish he’d once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged. ---Barack Hussein Obama, “Dreams from my Father".

Forum List

Back