Obama Civilian Army

Imagine ANYONE not a Dem putting something like this together.
How is this a Current Event? The video was put up in 2012.

The thread was put up today.
Broaden your thinking Barack Hussein Obama lover. It is RELEVANT to current events....not a current event in and of itself, therefore appropriate for the current event section.
1602944616334.png
1602944643964.jpeg

Last edited:
Can ANYONE translate the mumbling jibber jabber coming out of the mouths of these fine upstanding citizens mouths? The ONLY word I can understand them to say is "Obama".

And whats that rad new dance step they're doing?

Wonder where they are today...

Obama has an office and a mansion in D.C., I am sure that he, along with Valeria Jarret, both probably know. Remember, they are 'community organizers,' par extraordinaire, (think ACORN.)

Just because this is old footage and an old speech does not at all mean that this is an "old idea," or that this is a "shelved" program.

Obama is still in the nation's capital, still hard at work on his vision. It is more of a global vision, working with international leaders, and ultra wealthy NGO foundation heads though, I am sure.

Well based on their synchronized dance moves.....I would say trying out for that ever popular TV show "So you think you can Dance"

Nahhhhh....just kidding.......probably in jail.

Don't let your prejudices and biases blind you.

Just so you know......
I wouldn't consider something that happened over a year ago to be a Current Event. Post anything you like, just don't lie about it.
So you're saying democrats have changed completely in the course of one year? No One is coming after the guns? That's about as stupid as it gets
Don't put words in my mouth. That's lying too. I just said it wasn't a Current Event. If you want to talk about gun rights, fine, just don't put up a video from over a year ago and call it a Current Event.

Obama has an office and a mansion in D.C., I am sure that he, along with Valeria Jarret, both probably know. Remember, they are 'community organizers,' par extraordinaire, (think ACORN.)

Just because this is old footage and an old speech does not at all mean that this is an "old idea," or that this is a "shelved" program.

Obama is still in the nation's capital, still hard at work on his vision. It is more of a global vision, working with international leaders, and ultra wealthy NGO foundation heads though, I am sure.

Well based on their synchronized dance moves.....I would say trying out for that ever popular TV show "So you think you can Dance"

Nahhhhh....just kidding.......probably in jail.

Don't let your prejudices and biases blind you.

I don't see your point about staying informed. The video shown by the OP is from VotoPorAmerica which is not on Media Navigators list, so what relevance does your link have?

You say "Don't let your prejudices and biases blind you." and "Stay Informed" yet it is obvious that advice is do as I say not as I do.

"......Remember, they are 'community organizers,' par extraordinaire,..."

Oh really? He is a crook extraordinaire. As President, and under the guise of his signature Health Care Plan, he lined the pockets of one of his "Community Organizers" Sara Horowitz (Ms Horowitz was a community organizer with Barack Hussein Obama before he was a politician) to the tune of $174 million dollars for her CO-OP Health Republic, more than ANY OTHER CO-OP was given (there were 24), which FAILED just 2 years after the implementation of the "Not so Affordable Care Act" leaving more than 200,000 New Yorkers without coverage. Bet you didn't know that, did you. Stay Informed.

"Obama is still in the nation's capital, still hard at work on his vision."

Yeah.....his vision of how he can steal as much money as possible from the American people without getting caught and going to jail.
RE: Solyndra. It too failed just 2 measly years after receiving $535 Million from the Obama administration. See a pattern here? Stay Informed.

Clearly YOUR BIASES have blinded you like so many Liberals to the TRUTH.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back