Obama CIA director to top officials: Don't work for Trump administrations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former CIA Director Michael Hayden said in a new interview that he would advise against working for the Trump administration, Yahoo News reported.

Obama CIA Director To Top Officials: Don’t Work for Trump Administration

upload_2018-5-6_14-2-36.png

Hayden said in a Yahoo podcast that he’s had difficulty watching top officials try to defend President Trump.

Just looking at that slimy bastard makes me want to puke. This stuck moron thinks he is above everyone else. He thinks he can do whatever he wants and won't pay the price all the crimes against humanity him and his pos scum bag Clinton and Obama have done, Oh lets throw Bush in there both of them neither one of them are any better.

This is another POS LOSER who works for the DEEP STATE.

Nobody can be taken seriously when he posts Alex Jones clips to 'prove' anything at all. Except, perhaps, that he's a sandwich short of a picnic.

speaking of CIA agents,have you heard about this patriot Mindworm? I would vote for HIM to be our president in a heartbeat.He tells it like it is to our corrupt and bought off congress and this liar congressmen.:2up: He OWNED that asshole congressmen.:2up:

• Banned
Nobody can be taken seriously when he posts Alex Jones clips to 'prove' anything at all. Except, perhaps, that he's a sandwich short of a picnic.

BUT EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT A DUMB MOTHER FKR YOU ARE

Former CIA Director Michael Hayden said in a new interview that he would advise against working for the Trump administration, Yahoo News reported.

View attachment 192190
Hayden said in a Yahoo podcast that he’s had difficulty watching top officials try to defend President Trump.

Just looking at that slimy bastard makes me want to puke. This stuck moron thinks he is above everyone else. He thinks he can do whatever he wants and won't pay the price all the crimes against humanity him and his pos scum bag Clinton and Obama have done, Oh lets throw Bush in there both of them neither one of them are any better.

This is another POS LOSER who works for the DEEP STATE.

Very interesting ESPECIALLY since Obamas pal Bush when HE was president HIS CIA director never said that about Obama and Bush pal Clintons never said that about Bush of course.:abgg2q.jpg:

He indeed is a pos LOSER BUTTHURT that HITLERY did not get elected.:abgg2q.jpg:

• Banned

I LOVE IT WHEN ASSHOLES LIKE YOU PROVE TO EVERYONE WHAT A FKN RETARD YOU ARE.......... it is so simple to look to the left corner .

It proves how WEAK MINDED losers like you are because your only debate point is " THE SOURCE" . that's what UNINFORMED stupid asses( democratic leftards) use when they can't figure out nor comprehend what an article is about. Yes you are that pathetically stupid asshole.

upload_2018-5-6_14-47-23.png

ake notes,” something that former FBI Director James Comeydid to counter claims made by Trump.

i LOVE how the moron you just took to school ignores how the CIA and FBI are evil organizations.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I LOVE IT WHEN ASSHOLES LIKE YOU PROVE TO EVERYONE WHAT A FKN RETARD YOU ARE.......... it is so simple to look to the left corner .

It proves how WEAK MINDED losers like you are because your only debate point is " THE SOURCE" . that's what UNINFORMED stupid asses( democratic leftards) use when they can't figure out nor comprehend what an article is about. Yes you are that pathetically stupid asshole.

View attachment 192200

this stupid fuck probabaly thinks this is a free country,we elect our presidents,and our politicians serve the people and are looking out for him.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

ake notes,” something that former FBI Director James Comeydid to counter claims made by Trump.

i LOVE how the moron you just took to school ignores how the CIA and FBI are evil organizations.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

How about that Judge telling Comey he was lying his azz off and just wanted to see Trump impeached the other day LMAO> .

How about that Judge telling Comey he was lying his azz off and just wanted to see Trump impeached the other day LMAO> .

yeah that was priceless.we need MORE judges like that who are not paid off by the CIA to defend government corruption all the time and will stick their neck out like he did.:2up:

can you refer me to that story please? thanks.

yeah that was priceless.we need MORE judges like that who are not paid off by the CIA to defend government corruption all the time and will stick their neck out like he did.:2up:

can you refer me to that story please? thanks.

Federal Judge Slams Mueller Investigation, Accuses His Team of Targeting POTUS, Lying, Only Interested in “Prosecution or Impeachment” – Investment Watch Blog

A federal judge lost his temper on Friday during a Manafort hearing and accused special counsel Robert Mueller’s team of prosecutors of using the case just as a pretext for trying to oust Donald Trump from office. District Judge T.S. Ellis toldMueller’s prosecutor Michael Dreeben: “You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud”, arguing that Mueller’s team is only interested in the President’s impeachment or prosecution. Judge T.S. Ellis is a Ronald Reagan appointee and during the Friday hearing, he ordered the US government to disclose the Rosenstein memo full monty, i.e. unredacted, while stating that: “We don’t want anyone with unfettered power”.

Forum List

Back