Obama: Christians who take religion most seriously ‘suspicious of those not like them’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Now I ask you, would any Christian president ever issue those word from his mouth? The Manchurian muslim, as we enter his end term, is now NOT AFRAID of showing exactly who and what he is!

The Washington Times ^ | 10/12/2015 | Jessica Chasmar
In a wide-ranging conversation with Pulitzer Prize-winning author Marilynne Robinson, President Obama suggested that Christians who take their religion the most seriously often adopt an “us versus them” mentality. In the interview, published in the Nov. 5 issue of The New York Review of Books, the president lamented “the fact that here in the United States, sometimes Christian interpretation seems to posit an ‘us versus them,’ and those are sometimes the loudest voices. “But sometimes I think you also get frustrated with kind of the wishy-washy, more liberal versions where anything goes,” Mr. Obama said, referring to Ms. Robinson. “How...

Shit, anyone who takes things too seriously is suspicious of anyone not like them and take the "us vs them" mentality. Just look at the board members....... Obama should look in a mirror before stating the obvious, even if it is for deflective partisan political reasons........

Didn't Christ actually say that anyone who wasn't with Him was against Him?

So?

Vigi is one of the "they are not like us" folks running around screaming with his hair on fire.

upload_2015-10-12_18-4-34.jpeg

Now I ask you, would any Christian president ever issue those word from his mouth? The Manchurian muslim, as we enter his end term, is now NOT AFRAID of showing exactly who and what he is!

The Washington Times ^ | 10/12/2015 | Jessica Chasmar
In a wide-ranging conversation with Pulitzer Prize-winning author Marilynne Robinson, President Obama suggested that Christians who take their religion the most seriously often adopt an “us versus them” mentality. In the interview, published in the Nov. 5 issue of The New York Review of Books, the president lamented “the fact that here in the United States, sometimes Christian interpretation seems to posit an ‘us versus them,’ and those are sometimes the loudest voices. “But sometimes I think you also get frustrated with kind of the wishy-washy, more liberal versions where anything goes,” Mr. Obama said, referring to Ms. Robinson. “How...
Obama has no filter.
As a US President, he is the most uncouth tactless individual to ever hold the office.

vampire right.jpg
That type of nonsense is why the Dems are going to beat our asses next year, because of far right reactionary filth like you, Vigi.

The far right motto: eat em if you can't beat em.

Forum List

Back