Obama can write! Who knew...who knew....

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Wow!

America's Apologist-in-Chief has done it again!

Issued yet another in his four year long string of apologies.

But this time....THIS TIME He has done it in writing!

Obama apologizes for joking about art history majors

The New Messiah addressed his flippant remarks about college grads who had studied history:

"Let me apologize for my off-the-cuff remarks," Obama wrote. "I was making a point about the jobs market, not the value of art history. As it so happens, art history was one of my favorite subjects in high school, and it has helped me take in a great deal of joy in my life that I might otherwise have missed."

Of course He has to count on nobody learning history if He wishes to continue emulating some of the world's most sinister dictators without being noticed....

Op- Anyone who read reviews of his books would know, dumbazz dupes. No doubt what he said- the ''apology''- was because of stupid, out of context, hateful bs about what he said from the Pub propaganda machine, as always.

Change the channel and learn something real, fools. You've gotten to the point where you can't understand anything longer than a bumper sticker, and I've seen no evidence you know any history beyond some bs Rusb/Beck/Sean talking points. A disgrace.

Last edited:
Wow!

The New Messiah addressed his flippant remarks about college grads who had studied history:

"Let me apologize for my off-the-cuff remarks," Obama wrote. "I was making a point about the jobs market, not the value of art history. As it so happens, art history was one of my favorite subjects in high school, and it has helped me take in a great deal of joy in my life that I might otherwise have missed."

Of course He has to count on nobody learning history if He wishes to continue emulating some of the world's most sinister dictators without being noticed....

Maybe they've perfected the Tele-Scriber.

Op- Anyone who read reviews of his books would know, dumbazz dupes. No doubt what he said- the ''apology''- was because of stupid, out of context, hateful bs about what he said from the Pub propaganda machine, as always.

Change the channel and learn something real, fools. You've gotten to the point where you can't understand anything longer than a bumper sticker, and I've seen no evidence you know any history beyond some bs Rusb/Beck/Sean talking points. A disgrace.

Gotcha!

Any day I can get a Marxist's panties in a twist without even lifting her skirt is a grand and glorious day!

Wow!

I'd say Obama is the dumbest fucker ever to occupy the WH but then there's Joe Biden

Forum List

Back