Does everyone besides me have amnesia?

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
George Bush was strengthening ties with the former Soviet Union break-away States, even to the point of including them under the Anti-Missile Defense System. Obama cancelled that initiative to "reset' relations with Russia. Now we see the results, Russia reclaiming the 'break-away' States. Obama's foreign policy has been a dismal failure and has damaged U.S. Foreign relations dangerously and beyond repair. The Obama Regime is our biggest foreign threat.
Obama intervened to help the murderous, anti American, Muslim Brotherhood take power in Libya, Egypt, and Syria, but is silent when Pro-Americans are cut down in the streets while demonstrating for basic freedoms in Ukraine and Venezuela.

I notice he intervenes in muslim countries to support the anti-Israel, anti U.S.A. murderers.

George Bush was strengthening ties with the former Soviet Union break-away States, even to the point of including them under the Anti-Missile Defense System. Obama cancelled that initiative to "reset' relations with Russia. Now we see the results, Russia reclaiming the 'break-away' States. Obama's foreign policy has been a dismal failure and has damaged U.S. Foreign relations dangerously and beyond repair. The Obama Regime is our biggest foreign threat.
Obama intervened to help the murderous, anti American, Muslim Brotherhood take power in Libya, Egypt, and Syria, but is silent when Pro-Americans are cut down in the streets while demonstrating for basic freedoms in Ukraine and Venezuela.

I notice he intervenes in muslim countries to support the anti-Israel, anti U.S.A. murderers.

Could you say that again and try to include something out of a fact-based reality?

ya kerry and baby doc obama love these malcontents of the world but kerry thinks I'm a terrorist for not supporting global warming

btw the kerry, that divorce in the heinz family may cost hundreds of jobs at heinz in Pocatello, idaho

All I remember is "Mission Accomplished"

Does that help?

Could you say that again and try to include something out of a fact-based reality?
So it is NOT a fact that Obama stopped missile defense and kowtowed to the Russians at the expensive of the old Soviet block countries? It is NOT a fact that Obama supported the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt and the rebels mostly AL Queda in Libya? Those are not facts?

What world do you live in?

[MENTION][/MENTION]

Does that help?

That is because you are a fucking retard. The Carrier was returning home and THAT is what the sign meant. Anyone that was in the military knows that, the only people that don't are brain dead leftists that hate the military.

By the way? Bush hasn't been President for 5 years now. He did not support the Muslim brotherhood, he did not support terrorists in Libya, he did not cancel the missile defense system over the old Soviet block Countries, He did not kow tow to the Russians at the expensive of the old Soviet block Countries.

Ukraine is on the verge of Civil war and the Russians are supporting the illegitimate Government. And what are we doing?

He hit the button and "reset" U.S. - Russia relations to 1950. ;)

[MENTION][/MENTION]

Does that help?

That is because you are a fucking retard. The Carrier was returning home and THAT is what the sign meant. Anyone that was in the military knows that, the only people that don't are brain dead leftists that hate the military.

By the way? Bush hasn't been President for 5 years now. He did not support the Muslim brotherhood, he did not support terrorists in Libya, he did not cancel the missile defense system over the old Soviet block Countries, He did not kow tow to the Russians at the expensive of the old Soviet block Countries.

Ukraine is on the verge of Civil war and the Russians are supporting the illegitimate Government. And what are we doing?

Lamest excuse ever.......We meant the mission of the "carrier", how could anyone draw any other conclusion?

I've said it many times. Amnesia most certainly exists among many of the posters here. Either that or they were in a coma and did not wake up until January 20, 2009. It is the only explanation for their shock and anger at Bush's police state activities being continued into the present administration.

I have been calling those people goldfish.

The capital of the Ukraine is burning and Barry is on the golf course while the secretary 'O state John Kerry is blathering about global warming. No wonder the rest of the world is laughing at us.

Does that help?

How about this one, more to the point..

"After the election I have more flexibility"..B. Obama

[ame=http://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]

So he "slipped up" by saying something honest?

I've said it many times. Amnesia most certainly exists among many of the posters here. Either that or they were in a coma and did not wake up until January 20, 2009. It is the only explanation for their shock and anger at Bush's police state activities being continued into the present administration.

I have been calling those people goldfish.

????

Actually G5000 I mostly hear it the other way!

People complain why AREN'T the same Democrats and liberals complaining about Obama
after they jumped on Bush for all this? Was that all for political points and not for the content?

I heard Occupy complaining about Obama, but they were ignored by liberals towing the party line and not willing to speak out. Well except for John Cusack.

Also, why doesn't the "liberal media/Democrat Bloc" report these things:
* that the intelligence used to get Bin Laden was obtained by waterboarding under Bush's policies,
which the Democrats and liberals protested, yet was the key to information that led to Bin Laden
* that the chemical weapons used in Syria are most likely assumed to be the
weapons smuggled in from Iraq that supposedly didn't exist and got Bush blamed for lying

is that amnesia on the LEFT SIDE of the brain?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back