Obama Campaign Staffer Allegedly Threatens NAACP Official

Amazed

Rookie
Aug 31, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
Lowery alleges that one Louis Raymond, the Illinois Political Director of Obama for America, issued a vague threat to him on a phone conversation. Reportedly, Lowery was explaining to Raymond that he (Lowery) doesn‘t approve of the job the president’s doing because he doesn’t think the President is tackling issues of relevance to the black community. Rather than explain the president’s record, Raymond apparently went for a threat.

You know what? We know everything about you,” Raymond shot back. “We’ve been watching you, and since you don’t support Obama, we’ll deal with you.”

The phone clicked. Raymond had hung

Obama Campaign Staffer Louis Raymond Threatens NAACP Official David Lowery For Not Supporting Obama | TheBlaze.com

The Brothas all be fightin and shit.

Another source for you hatahs.

NAACP Official: Obama Campaign Staffer Threatened Me « CBS Chicago

Amazed has vaguely threatened me in meandering, stumbling, incoherent posts on the board.

• Banned
Jake, prove it ?

No...you can't, pussy.

Now don't stalk me or I'll report you......

Oh wait, thats your game.

Typical Chicago Politics...............don't mess with the messiah, it might get you a couple of cement boots to wear while you walk across Lake Michigan.

• Banned
Just like your official, of course I can prove it.

J'accuse.

Jake, prove it ?

No...you can't, pussy.

Jake sweetie, you are threatened by my existence, and your whining proves it.

Now go away before somebody drops a house on you too.

Oh, I am threatened, and j'accuse.

Of course I am as scared of your whining as much as your bogus example is scared.

See you silly persons think accusations mean anything. They don't.

And, oh, you can use your church's new policy of changing the past you don't like by calling it "folklore or folk history". How about folkdoctrine?

Just like your official, of course I can prove it.

J'accuse.

Jake, prove it ?

No...you can't, pussy.

Jake sweetie, you are threatened by my existence, and your whining proves it.

Now go away before somebody drops a house on you too.

Last edited:
Actually it was the complainer and Amazed who threatened the Obama aide, just like Amazed vaguely threatened me here.

:lol: You are so stupid.

Amazed has vaguely threatened me in meandering, stumbling, incoherent posts on the board.

Put your big boy pants on......Democrats as a matter of habit threaten anyone that disagrees with the O......This isnt the first.....

We do the same here in my party. I had to actually have three Tea Party people handcuffed and led out for disrupting a Town Hall meeting back in 2009. Dumb fuckers would not step yelling and allow others to talk. Judge told them they were under a $5000 bond, which they would forfeit if they pulled that stunt again.

Put your big boy pants on......Democrats as a matter of habit threaten anyone that disagrees with the O......This isnt the first.....

Forum List

Back