Obama Busted in Major Embezzlement Scandal

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Looks like Obama has just been busted in yet another major scandal. This guy better focus on getting himself a lawyer. This article reports a story about the USDA inspector general finding that Barack Obama is responsible for losing 2.6 Billion dollars during his presidency.

Barack Obama BUSTED In ENORMOUS EMBEZZLEMENT SCANDAL …. Will TRUMP HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE??

How much taxpayer money did this guy waste? Seriously, the total number is WELL into the billions.

Former president Barack Obama has been embroiled in controversy and outright scandal for the past few months, and the news just keeps getting worse…and Americans are getting more and more angry.

Remember that gargantuan Obamacare scandal that involved a huge number of lost funds? Or the Iran scandal that resulted in BILLIONS lost?
Barack Obama BUSTED In ENORMOUS EMBEZZLEMENT SCANDAL .... Will TRUMP HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE??

Looks like Obama has just been busted in yet another major scandal. This guy better focus on getting himself a lawyer. This article reports a story about the USDA inspector general finding that Barack Obama is responsible for losing 2.6 Billion dollars during his presidency.

Barack Obama BUSTED In ENORMOUS EMBEZZLEMENT SCANDAL …. Will TRUMP HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE??

How much taxpayer money did this guy waste? Seriously, the total number is WELL into the billions.

Former president Barack Obama has been embroiled in controversy and outright scandal for the past few months, and the news just keeps getting worse…and Americans are getting more and more angry.

Remember that gargantuan Obamacare scandal that involved a huge number of lost funds? Or the Iran scandal that resulted in BILLIONS lost?
Barack Obama BUSTED In ENORMOUS EMBEZZLEMENT SCANDAL .... Will TRUMP HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE??

The same accountants he had to make sure he never paid taxes. By the way where are his taxes?

The same accountants he had to make sure he never paid taxes. By the way where are his taxes?
Right where they belong. With his tax accountants!

Boy it's fun reading your Christian cut and pastes (figured you can't develop them for yourself) btw there's a better one next to it "biblical trick melts belly fat overnight" should I cut and paste? Do tell us your Christian trick on how to develop such anti Obama hatred. Time for a real life?

Haaaa Haaa Divert and Distract...

From the looks of things, Obama is about to be "distracted" for many years to come. Behind bars!

Reality: What's going on with the Russians and the Trumph campaign?

Alt Reality: Embezzling Obama to use funds to build secret army to oust the so-call President and install the Queen.

Hey thanks a lot for your Ed and sources. Now I have breitbart, info wars, gatewaypundit. They won't let me join because I have a college degree. Can you list other non commie sources? Viral emails ?

What happened to the stimulus money?
Don't read? 1/3 in tax relief, didn't notice it? Construction crazy where I live. You in the boonies?. Remember we were losing 750000 jobs /month? Didn't have one then or since? Easy, my 23 yr old started at $90k with a plastics engineering degree. You? Nothing to it

Hey thanks a lot for your Ed and sources. Now I have breitbart, info wars, gatewaypundit. They won't let me join because I have a college degree. Can you list other non commie sources? Viral emails ?
On behalf of the OP, I do apologize, but the DNC hasn't told CNN to run with the story yet(They don't have any sources since Buzzfeed hasn't covered it), so we don't have any sources you'll accept yet.

What happened to the stimulus money?
Don't read? 1/3 in tax relief, didn't notice it? Construction crazy where I live. You in the boonies?. Remember we were losing 750000 jobs /month? Didn't have one then or since? Easy, my 23 yr old started at $90k with a plastics engineering degree. You? Nothing to it
You're a liar, as well as an idiot.

Boy it's fun reading your Christian cut and pastes (figured you can't develop them for yourself) btw there's a better one next to it "biblical trick melts belly fat overnight" should I cut and paste? Do tell us your Christian trick on how to develop such anti Obama hatred. Time for a real life?
Thank you! Post whatever you like! As for the story, I'm just reporting the news your mainstream media missed. Someone has to get that story out there! Right?

From the looks of things, Obama is about to be "distracted" for many years to come. Behind bars!
Yeah you have a stellar history of correctly calling what is going on with Obama.

He's working out something to run for a 3rd term.
But I still believe Obama is staying in office. I believe something will happen with Hillary and he'll step up for a 3rd term, or martial law will be enacted or we'll be at war - something will happen to cause him to stay in.
I said I believe he will stay in office. For almost 4 years now I've been telling you guys I believe he will stay in office. From the day he was put into office I never believed he would leave. I still don't.

Clearly your deep insight is worth... umm... nothing.

Forum List

Back