Obama Bump of 2.7% in Polls Since 3rd Debate

Now you see, there you go again. Right now, RCP, with all their HACKERY, has VA tied. so no, don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Oh now RCP is hackery...because why exactly? All they do is a simple average. BTW...you might want to have another look on that spread.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Exactly my point... The numbers didn't improve because RCP found a new poll. They dropped a poll favorable to Obama while keeping one that ended on the same day favorable to Romney.

They don't do "simple" averages, they cherry pick data. And all the cherry picking they do can't get Romney ahead by a full percentage point.

Oh, today they had to admit NC is a toss-up again. Imagine that, spanky.

I'll give IN, FL, NC and CO to Romney. Those are states that Obama won last time.

I'll even give NV, NH and VA to Romney.

But without breaking into WI, IO or OH, Romney would still lose 271-267.

Romney has to take Ohio or Wisconsin...no two ways about it.

There is no wave this year. The battle tightened three weeks ago, Romney had 10-14 good days, and now even Nate Silver is saying that Obama has trended upwards the last week to 10 days.

Well Silver has a tendency to cook his numbers. It depends on how you look at it. If you look just at flat averages Romney's momentum has slowed, but with fewer and fewer undecided voters that's to be expected. The Gallup thing was largely misunderstood by almost everyone. Gallup tracks for 7 days so they were simply picking up the tail end of Romney's initial surge. Rasmussen being a three day average reacts far quicker so all that's happened with Gallup is the tail end of that initial surge finally dropped off and it came back to Rasmussen and the others.

It's hard to tell right now who is trending where though because anything that happened before the third debate is now essentially outdated. We will know more in the next couple days.

Romney's ground game is better than McCain's, but Obama's is still very strong. All the exit polls out of Ohio show him with at least a 25 point lead. Rasmussen shows the President at 63% in the exit polls of early voters in Ohio. That's remarkable.

There are conflicting reports on that and regardless it's less than Obama's early performance in 2008

It's still looking like 281-257 in the electoral college map for Obama, if you take away all the toss-ups.

This is 2004 all over again.

I think that's optimistic but we'll see. If Obama wins he will probably be just barely above 270, but in the end it all comes down to Ohio and the problem there comes with being able to seperate between the good data and the shit. By my calculations it's FAR closer than the RCP average simply due to all the craps polls (media polls, PPP, etc)

Now you see, there you go again. Right now, RCP, with all their HACKERY, has VA tied. so no, don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Oh now RCP is hackery...because why exactly? All they do is a simple average. BTW...you might want to have another look on that spread.

Exactly my point... The numbers didn't improve because RCP found a new poll. They dropped a poll favorable to Obama while keeping one that ended on the same day favorable to Romney.

They don't do "simple" averages, they cherry pick data. And all the cherry picking they do can't get Romney ahead by a full percentage point.

They dropped the poll because it was too old. The poll they dropped was begun on the 4th. Are you really this obtuse or are you just hoping everyone else is? Jesus Christ.

Oh and NC is a toss up because the highly biased PPP released a poll showing it to be a tie and it brought it back to a 5 points spread. If you really think Obama has a chance in NC then forget answering my previous question...the former is clearly obvious.

Momentum continuing to shift to Romney as the tide shifts away from O.

Reading is not your strong suit.

If this trend keeps up, Romney is going to lose in a landslide.
Romney hits 50% for the first time. If the trend keeps up, Obama is going to lose in a landslide.

Math is not your strong suit. Let's see about your reading:

Romney Hits the 50 Percent Mark, With a Clear Edge on the Economy - ABC News

oh haven't you heard? Hazelnut is a fucking moron. But don't worry. He's only here for the election. On November 7th he will vanish never to be heard from again.

They dropped the poll because it was too old. The poll they dropped was begun on the 4th. Are you really this obtuse or are you just hoping everyone else is? Jesus Christ.

Oh and NC is a toss up because the highly biased PPP released a poll showing it to be a tie and it brought it back to a 5 points spread. If you really think Obama has a chance in NC then forget answering my previous question...the former is clearly obvious.

No, I don't think NC is a toss up, but neither are Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania.

So let's give the Weird Mormon Robot NC and Obama MI, WI, PA.

That puts Obama at 247 and the WMR at 206.

Ooooopsie.

Oh, and an aide to Republican Nevada governor now says that Nevada will probably go to Obama, so we can now put Obama at 253. Ohio Clinches it for him at that point.

So would a combination of VA and NH. Or IA and CO.

No, I don't think NC is a toss up, but neither are Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania.

So let's give the Weird Mormon Robot NC and Obama MI, WI, PA.

That puts Obama at 247 and the WMR at 206.

Ooooopsie.

Oh, and an aide to Republican Nevada governor now says that Nevada will probably go to Obama, so we can now put Obama at 253. Ohio Clinches it for him at that point.

So would a combination of VA and NH. Or IA and CO.

On this very thread I have addressed everything you just said and more. It's right here. Jesus you are an ignorant tool.

[

On this very thread I have addressed everything you just said and more. It's right here. Jesus you are an ignorant tool.

I don't care what you "addressed". You are still a worthless hack who wants to put an evil bully in charge of my country.

People like Romney fucked up all our lives, and you want to give them another chance.
An "evil bully"?! Wow, that's pathological. Gives me the feeling your life would have been fucked up regardless.

[

I don't care what you "addressed". You are still a worthless hack who wants to put an evil bully in charge of my country.

People like Romney fucked up all our lives, and you want to give them another chance.
An "evil bully"?! Wow, that's pathological. Gives me the feeling your life would have been fucked up regardless.

My life was just fine until 2008, thanks. You know, when Bush fucked up the economy.

Frankly, Romney has all the pathology of a bully, from cutting that kid's hair in High School to strapping his dog to the roof to saying shit like "I like to be able to fire people".

He's a guy who likes to push other people around. Not the kind of person you give power to.

My life was just fine until 2008, thanks. You know, when Bush fucked up the economy.

Frankly, Romney has all the pathology of a bully, from cutting that kid's hair in High School to strapping his dog to the roof to saying shit like "I like to be able to fire people".

He's a guy who likes to push other people around. Not the kind of person you give power to.
I don't know there shorty, you come across as someone who has considerable pathological problems and a victim to the core. It may be challenging for you, but if you grew a pair and got on with your life instead of trying to inflict your obvious shortcomings on others, it would be far better for you. However, I do understand that it is far easier said than done considering the significant amount of pathology you have incurred.

I don't know there shorty, you come across as someone who has considerable pathological problems and a victim to the core. It may be challenging for you, but if you grew a pair and got on with your life instead of trying to inflict your obvious shortcomings on others, it would be far better for you. However, I do understand that it is far easier said than done considering the significant amount of pathology you have incurred.

In short, you can't answer the points I've made, so you'll make a bunch of assumptions about me, even though I am a professional with 20 years experience in my field, a decorated veteran and I own two homes and a small business.

Yup... much better to make assumptions than to actually argue a point.

Incidenlty, I'm also 5'11", so I'm hardly "short". But you didn't get much of anything right.

In short, you can't answer the points I've made, so you'll make a bunch of assumptions about me, even though I am a professional with 20 years experience in my field, a decorated veteran and I own two homes and a small business.

Yup... much better to make assumptions than to actually argue a point.

Incidenlty, I'm also 5'11", so I'm hardly "short". But you didn't get much of anything right.
Well, you're shorter than be physically and otherwise. I get you think feeling pathological conditions are confined to those who are homeless and without profession. Hate to break it to you, but even people who were once successful like yourself, or even those currently successful are not immuned to psychological impairment.

After all, with a bit of insight you may find that Bush may not be responsible for your failure.

[

Translation: "I am going to ignore the breakdown because there's no argument to be made against it and instead I'll throw a little tantrum and hope it's convincing."

[

Translation: "I am going to ignore the breakdown because there's no argument to be made against it and instead I'll throw a little tantrum and hope it's convincing."

I'm ignoring you because you're a hateful little hack who wants to fuck over the country on the hope you'll make a quick buck.

I'm ignoring you because you're a hateful little hack who wants to fuck over the country on the hope you'll make a quick buck.

No you are ignoring me and engaging in personal attacks because you lack the capacity to debate me on the substance of the argument. But what else is new....that's been going on for the last year.

No you are ignoring me and engaging in personal attacks because you lack the capacity to debate me on the substance of the argument. But what else is new....that's been going on for the last year.

Hey, guy, this is the part where you interject, "You just hate him because he's a Moooooooooormon!"

Because that's your idea of debate.

Fact is, even RCP admits Obama would win the Electoral College. Oooopsie, CO is back in Obama's column. Oooopsie.

Hey, guy, this is the part where you interject, "You just hate him because he's a Moooooooooormon!"

Because that's your idea of debate.

Fact is, even RCP admits Obama would win the Electoral College. Oooopsie, CO is back in Obama's column. Oooopsie.

No it's not. CO is a statistical tie. Such things I understand are far above your level of intellect to be able to understand. And you do hate him because he is a Moron. It's stunning that you even try to cover that up anymore.

Forum List

Back