obama Briefed On ATTACK, Not Protest In Benghazi

You assholes aren't the slightest bit interested in the truth. My first post in this topic is a satirical representation of the kind of thinking at work here. The aim is not to discover the truth. The aim is to damage Obama at the expense of the truth. And you don't care fuck-all that you are standing on dead bodies to do it.

Fucking creeps.

People don't mean anything to conservatives. They (we) are all fodder to be used in the furtherance of their goals, whatever those goals may be. It's just easier for them to use the dead than it is to railroad the living who tend to put up a fight when they find themselves on the receiving end of a conservative smear campaign.

If you don't believe me, check with John Dean. He and his wife, Maureen, fought back when she was accused by conservatives of being associated with a call girl ring tied to Watergate. They sued...and won. You can read about it in his book, "Conservatives Without a Conscience."

The fact is that a lot of Republicans have finally caught on to the modern-day conservative unethical (and to that I would add, immoral) practice of fabricating any story and pushing it in an effort to achieve some kind of political goal, and they're fighting back too.
Who is it that tries to convince minorities they need protection by the Dems because they, themselves are not capable of standing up on their own 2 feet?

Last edited:
thank God there were no documents showing he was briefed on the coverup to protect his re-election. I thought the RW might actually have been onto something FOR ONCE.

You assholes aren't the slightest bit interested in the truth. My first post in this topic is a satirical representation of the kind of thinking at work here. The aim is not to discover the truth. The aim is to damage Obama at the expense of the truth. And you don't care fuck-all that you are standing on dead bodies to do it.

Fucking creeps.

People don't mean anything to conservatives. They (we) are all fodder to be used in the furtherance of their goals, whatever those goals may be. It's just easier for them to use the dead than it is to railroad the living who tend to put up a fight when they find themselves on the receiving end of a conservative smear campaign.

If you don't believe me, check with John Dean. He and his wife, Maureen, fought back when she was accused by conservatives of being associated with a call girl ring tied to Watergate. They sued...and won. You can read about it in his book, "Conservatives Without a Conscience."

The fact is that a lot of Republicans have finally caught on to the modern-day conservative unethical (and to that I would add, immoral) practice of fabricating any story and pushing it in an effort to achieve some kind of political goal, and they're fighting back too.
Who is it that tries to convince minorities they need protection by the Dems because they, themselves are not capable of standing up on their own 2 feet?

I don't think it was the words that convinced minorities that they needed protecttion. I'm pretty sure it was the lynchings.

I don't think it was the words that convinced minorities that they needed protecttion. I'm pretty sure it was the lynchings.

really?

When was the last lynching?

really?

The last one of which I'm personally aware was James Byrd in Texas in 1998. Of course that was done with a chain around the ankles behind a truck as opposed to a rope around the neck on a tree. But it was still a lynching, nonetheless.

really?

The last one of which I'm personally aware was James Byrd in Texas in 1998. Of course that was done with a chain around the ankles behind a truck as opposed to a rope around the neck on a tree. But it was still a lynching, nonetheless.

point well made.

However, my point is that lynchings is no longer a way of life and hasn't been for decades.

Yes, Racism, anti seminitism and other biases still exist...and they likely will forever...but it doesn't mean that one group deserves extra protection for the deeds of people in the past.

Should I, a Jew, get special protection from all Germans? Egyptians?

If I said "we deserve extra protection from the Japanese"....wouldn't you consider ME the one who is biased?

See the irony?

It is OK for a black man to fear white men and the government should assist in helping them......but I am a bigot if I say I want added protection from the Japanese.

After he was briefed what did the President do?

A. Take a nap.
B. Pack for Vegas
C. Ordered his top commanders to do everything possible to save American lives.

??

I think that's a contradiction in terms.

My point exactly...

:lol:

I wish you'd quit running our dimocrap apologists off..... :)

It's entertaining to make fun of them.

Not like picking on the handicapped, more like a real-life version of a comedy troupe or something......

Entertaining in a kind of, "Look at how stupid those people are" way.

You're full of it - you got nothing and now you're shooting off your mouth like you just invented underwear. :cuckoo:

You got anything to say or just more sponging complements from your fan club?

My point exactly...

Not like picking on the handicapped, more like a real-life version of a comedy troupe or something......

You're full of it - you got nothing and now you're shooting off your mouth like you just invented underwear. :cuckoo:

You got anything to say or just more sponging complements from your fan club?

Shut up and make me a sandwich, bitch.

And clean the bathroom.

The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

Reports of the video were just beginning to spread on Sept. 9 when Mr. McFarland, then the officer normally in charge of politics and economics at the United States Embassy in Tripoli, had his meeting with the Benghazi militia leaders. Among them were some of the same men who had greeted Mr. Stevens when he arrived in Benghazi at the start of the revolt, including Mr. Gharabi, 39, a heavyset former Abu Salim inmate who ran a local sandwich truck before becoming the leader of the Rafallah al-Sehati. Another was Wissam bin Hamid, also 39, a slim and slightly hunched mechanic known for his skill with American cars who by then had become the leader of Libya Shield, considered one of the strongest militias in Libya.

In an interview, Mr. Gharabi said that he had known about the building rage in Egypt over the video, but that, “We did not know if it was going to reach us here.”
Mr. McFarland seemed most concerned about the big militia leaders. “'How do the revolutionaries feel about having relationships with Western countries? What is your opinion about the United States?'” the Americans asked, according to Mr. Gharabi. It was “an interrogation,” he said.

“We told them that we hoped that the countries which helped us during the war would now help us in development,” he said. “And America was at the top of the pyramid.”

But Mr. Gharabi and two other Libyan militia leaders present said separately that they tried to warn Mr. McFarland. “We told them, ‘Weapons are everywhere, in every home, and there is no real control,' ” Mr. Bin Hamid of Libya Shield said.

Mr. McFarland struggled to make sense of their contradictory signals. “The message was, ‘Don’t come here because there is no security, but come right away because we need you,' ” Mr. McFarland later told colleagues.

The militia leaders seemed unable to get their stories straight, his colleagues said, and the vague warnings amounted to a reminder of what the diplomats already knew: Post-revolutionary Benghazi was a dangerous place.

Around dusk, the Pan-Arab satellite networks began broadcasting footage of protesters breaching the walls of the American Embassy in Cairo, pulling down the American flag and running up the black banner of militant Islam. Young men around Benghazi began calling one another with the news, several said, and many learned of the video for the first time.

There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

Darn I knew a thoroughly debunked NYT article written to whitewash Hillary would show up here in all seriousness eventually.
The truth is 3 people in Libya saw the video. The administration lied about the video, and lied about everything else as well.

dimocraps are lying scumbags.

ALL of them...

Obama blames the video in his UN speech - YouTube

And guess what scumbag dimocraps...?

The ONLY person to go to Jail? The ONLY person to be caught, prosecuted or brought to Justice.....?

The man who made the video.

FUCK the 1st Amendment, right?

Benghazi Patsy? Maker of Anti-Islam Video Remains in Jail

Megyn Kelly discussed the situation with Fox News digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt, noting that usually someone who violates their probation "gets a court summons, a slap on the wrist and off you go."

Stirewalt pointed out that when the slain victims of Benghazi arrived back in the U.S., President Obama and Hillary Clinton were telling the families that the video was to blame and vowing to punish the man who made it.

Last night on The O'Reilly Factor, the mother of slain Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith said Obama and Clinton both told her face-to-face that the video was to blame for the attack.
It was all a LIE...just what we all thought.

It is amazing the degree to which Obama supporters will lie. I guess the slaves have learned to imitate their master.

I think that's a contradiction in terms.

My point exactly...

-------------------
hahaha-024.gif

Another day, another obama lie.

The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ?attack,? not video or protest | Fox News

Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show.

"Alert the hive!!! Must protect the collective!!"

In 3-2-1........

"Alert the hive!!! Must protect the collective!!"

In 3-2-1........"

Now that's funny.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.

And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation. Often, they are away from their families. Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence (Obvious reference to the video). None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Already, many Libyans have joined us in doing so, and this attack will not break the bonds between the United States and Libya. Libyan security personnel fought back against the attackers alongside Americans. Libyans helped some of our diplomats find safety, and they carried Ambassador Stevens’s body to the hospital, where we tragically learned that he had died.

It's especially tragic that Chris Stevens died in Benghazi because it is a city that he helped to save. At the height of the Libyan revolution, Chris led our diplomatic post in Benghazi. With characteristic skill, courage, and resolve, he built partnerships with Libyan revolutionaries, and helped them as they planned to build a new Libya. When the Qaddafi regime came to an end, Chris was there to serve as our ambassador to the new Libya, and he worked tirelessly to support this young democracy, and I think both Secretary Clinton and I relied deeply on his knowledge of the situation on the ground there. He was a role model to all who worked with him and to the young diplomats who aspire to walk in his footsteps.

Along with his colleagues, Chris died in a country that is still striving to emerge from the recent experience of war. Today, the loss of these four Americans is fresh, but our memories of them linger on. I have no doubt that their legacy will live on through the work that they did far from our shores and in the hearts of those who love them back home.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory, and let us continue their work of seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children.

Thank you. May God bless the memory of those we lost and may God bless the United States of America.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT
Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cetu6SMiZsY][FLASHBACK] On CNN Susan Rice blames the internet video for Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeR34hrvrCw]ABC: Obama Admin admits no protest before Benghazi attack, security 'inappropriately low' - YouTube[/ame]

dimocraps are lying scumbags.

ALL of them...

Obama blames the video in his UN speech - YouTube

And guess what scumbag dimocraps...?

The ONLY person to go to Jail? The ONLY person to be caught, prosecuted or brought to Justice.....?

The man who made the video.

FUCK the 1st Amendment, right?

First off, the video was responsible for many protests in the middle east. Obama condemned the video..which was appropriate.

Second off, Nakoula Basseley broke the law by using computers. He was prohibited from doing that.

Yes, illegal immigrants get waivers, pot smokers get leniency, crack heads /dealers get pardons, Black Panthers get to intimidate voters, and the guy who made a video goes to jail.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back