obama birth certificate: more investigation request

There is no reliable source of which I'm aware of Barak Obama stating he was born in Kenya. However, Obama's literary agents, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management company, in his official client biography, was touting that he was born in Kenya as early as 1991. It was still reporting that Obama was born in Kenya as late as 2008.

I have no doubt he was aware of this and found some literary value in representing himself as foreign-born. However, the fact that he did not address this possible oversight until his campaign was in full-swing leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

Did he deliberately misrepresent himself before the election? Did he misrepresent himself after the election? Only one of those can be true.

back in the day we had the obots to try to explain videos like this. they're all gone.

You want that explained again? OK.
1.) The video is a bunch of lies presented by RWNJs.
2.) For further questions, see #1

Prove your claims.

No need. Any sane person knows all that birther crap is just that.......crap. If you still believe it, you have mental problems that I'm not capable of treating.

Can you explain why all of Obama's early life - before he entered into politics - he himself - claimed to be born in Kenya?

I've been waiting for a libtard to explain that one away for years.

Link? Yes, he spent some time in Kenya as a child. That doesn't mean he was born in Kenya.

back in the day we had the obots to try to explain videos like this. they're all gone.

Prove your claims.

No need. Any sane person knows all that birther crap is just that.......crap. If you still believe it, you have mental problems that I'm not capable of treating.

Can you explain why all of Obama's early life - before he entered into politics - he himself - claimed to be born in Kenya?

Link? Yes, he spent some time in Kenya as a child. That doesn't mean he was born in Kenya.

Why do you ask for proof you will deny?

can you be more specific to the groupings taken from one and put to another. maybe the ahnee bc is fake. i always thought the nordyke twins were part of the cover up story.

Prove your claims.

Come on Mikey. Just because you can't produce facts from a credible source isn't my fault.

Prove your claims.

this explains why liberals hitched their wagons to global warming so quickly.

Last edited:

Prove your claims.

when was he in kenya as a child ?

Prove your claims.

Quote him saying he was born in Kenya...
Why? You liberals idiots will just lie more.
LOL

As if evidence was needed that you can't quote Obama saying he was born in Kenya. :rolleyes:
that doesn't mean he wasn't born there.

can you be more specific to the groupings taken from one and put to another. maybe the ahnee bc is fake. i always thought the nordyke twins were part of the cover up story.

The claim is nuts. I can't get more specific than that.

One is an original and the other is s copy.

It sure sounds like you're trying to argue that Obama's BC is an original. Does Hawaii keep millions of original BCs on file in some gigantic warehouse somewhere in case someone needs to order one? Or have they, like every other state, converted them to microfiche decades ago?
yes to both, right after 4/27/11 they moved it to the vault.

instead of just showing it. heh... Mr. transparency

Obama Birth Certificate Moved to More Secure Location Months Ago ...
www.foxnews.com/.../obama-birth-certificate-moved-secure-location-months-ago.ht...
Apr 27, 2011 - Fukino, who left office in December, said that during her term as health director, Obama's birth certificate was moved from a file vault, where ...
Obama's Sister Maya Soetoro's Long Form Vault Birth Certificate From ...
Obama’s Sister Maya Soetoro’s Long Form Vault Birth Certificate From Indonesia, Has Hawaii COLB Just Like Barack....
Dec 29, 2010 - Obama's Sister Maya Soetoro's Long Form Vault Birth Certificate From ... Obama's half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth. ..... Warning Breaking > NWO GangMoved A Dark Communist Into ...
Trump's Rebuttal To Proof Of Obama's Birth Certificate: 'Somebody ...
https://thinkprogress.org/trumps-rebuttal-to-proof-of-obama-s-birth-certificate-someb...
Moving news forward. Apr 26, 2011. Trump's Rebuttal To Proof Of Obama's Birth Certificate: 'Somebody' Told Me 'It Doesn't Exist' ... took advantage of a state law allowing her to see President Obama's birth certificate stored in a vault. Fukino ...
Why Obama will never show his vault birth certificate. - Free Republic
www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2228564/posts?page=115
Apr 13, 2009 - 20 posts - ‎9 authors
Why Obama will never show his vault birth certificate. ... his true identity, parentage, and birth origin -- his original, "vault" birth certificate. ..... the affirmative action fraud to rise to president as just that, an affirmative action move.
Hawaii slams door on birth certificates - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2011/04/292053/
Apr 26, 2011 - President Barack Obama in the Oval Office April 4, 2011 With ... in this detail the Obama birth records in the Hawaii DOH vault when she was an ...

Prove your claims.

Come on Mikey. Just because you can't produce facts from a credible source isn't my fault.
Listen turd, i haven't made any claims about anything here. i simply asked your lying hide why you ask for proof you know you will deny. Your suggestion that I have is just another lie from you.

Prove your claims.

Don't know. I heard he spent some time over there somewhere as a child.

Prove your claims.

The day he was born?

No, there is no doubt.

There will always be a doubt. Obama guaranteed there would be by the fact he waited so long to release a document that anyone can order from their home state in a matter of weeks. That fact alone is cause for doubt.
Fair enough, let me rephrase... there will always be doubt just like doubt persists that we landed on the moon.

Better?

Oh, and you're lying again. Obama did not wait "long" to release his birth records. He first did so in 2008 while running for president.
three years 4/27/11 to "release" the "original" long form.
probably cause they found out later there was a book, with other people's originals.
like their leadership, this obama story was written from behind.

The claim is nuts. I can't get more specific than that.

thank you.

Prove your claims.

The day he was born?
that's the mystery, i think he's two years older than he says, and his father is subud.
this guy...
upload_2017-6-5_15-19-56.jpeg
he even looks a little like obama...

this is another odd thing about the birth certificate.

Loretta Fuddy - Wikipedia
Loretta Fuddy - Wikipedia
Loretta Jean Fuddy (April 12, 1948 – December 11, 2013) was an American health official and social worker from the U.S. state of Hawaii. Fuddy served ...
Official who OK'd Obama birth papers dies in crash - USA Today
Official who OK'd Obama birth papers dies in crash
Dec 12, 2013 - The lone fatality was Loretta Fuddy, who has served as state health director since January 2011. Tom Matsuda, the interim executive director of ...
Makani Kai airplane crashed - Hawaii News Now
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/.../ntsb-no-safety-briefing-given-prior-to-2013-molokai-plan...
May 5, 2016 - State Health Department Director Loretta Fuddy died in the water, and her cause of death was listed as an irregular heartbeat triggered by ...
Hundreds gather to remember Loretta Fuddy - Hawaii News Now ...
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24280187/hundreds-gather-to-remember-loretta-fuddy
Hundreds of people turned out Saturday morning at the Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa for the funeral services of Hawaii State Health Director Loretta Fuddy.
Statements regarding the passing of State Health Director Lorett ...
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/.../statements-regarding-the-passing-of-state-health-dire...
Loretta Fuddy, director of the state Department of Health, is remembered by Hawaii's government officials. Fuddy died in a plane crash Wednesday afternoon.
Loretta Fuddy devoted time to her church family - Hawaii News Now ...
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/.../loretta-fuddy-devoted-time-to-her-church-family
At Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa church, Loretta Fuddy was called Deliana. She sang first soprano in the church choir.
Think about the late Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy when lying ...
mauitime.com › News › Politics
Think about the late Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy when lying Donald Trump lies about Obama birther lie. September 16, 2016 by Anthony Pignataro 0 ...
Jun 2 - Jun 9
Mark Johnstone
Charley’s Restaurant and ...
The Strange Death of Loretta Fuddy & Why it Matters Today 09/20 by ...
www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp.../the-strange-death-of-loretta-fuddy-why-it-matters-toda...
Sep 20, 2016 - Segment 1: Important News and Information Segments 2-4: Investigative Findings Revealed: Rex, an aviation and computer company ...
Edward Smail - Loretta Fuddy – Woman Who Issued Hawaiian ...
Edward Smail
Loretta Fuddy – Woman Who Issued Hawaiian Obama Birth Certificate Killed in Plane Crash Posted By Dean Garrison on Dec 13, 2013 in Articles, Email...
Hawaii official who confirmed Obama birth certificate dies in crash ...
www.cnn.com/2013/12/12/us/hawaii-health-director-obama-birth/
Dec 12, 2013 - Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who confirmed the authenticity of President Obama's birth record in Hawaii, died Wednesday night in a ...

There is no reliable source of which I'm aware of Barak Obama stating he was born in Kenya. However, Obama's literary agents, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management company, in his official client biography, was touting that he was born in Kenya as early as 1991. It was still reporting that Obama was born in Kenya as late as 2008.

I have no doubt he was aware of this and found some literary value in representing himself as foreign-born. However, the fact that he did not address this possible oversight until his campaign was in full-swing leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

Did he deliberately misrepresent himself before the election? Did he misrepresent himself after the election? Only one of those can be true.
There is no evidence Obama was even aware of that pamphlet stating he was born in Kenya. Even before that pamphlet was produced, several newspapers ran stories on him. Every single one stated he was born in Hawaii. His literary agency took responsibility for the error in his birthplace and said he provided no information to them about him being born in Kenya. The questions have been answered.

Forum List

Back