obama birth certificate: more investigation request

It's a little late now, isn't it?
not from a historical perspective. i want closure, see if he got away with it.

Obama and his handlers in the DNC were wrong to spend so long to finally release his BC. They should have preempted that before the rumours started flying. Even worse, they released a hospital extract and not a proper certified BC which everyone born in the US has on record.

The fact that they did that means that there will ALWAYS be speculation on whether or not he was actually born in the US.

However, as a country, we made a decision to collectively 'look the other way' because so many people felt that having a Black candidate was an important thing at the time. Anyone who challenges that decision will be shouted down by the collective.
Of course it was properly certified. You birfers are nuts. :cuckoo:

214cv4l.jpg
Prove it liar.

You want that explained again? OK.
1.) The video is a bunch of lies presented by RWNJs.
2.) For further questions, see #1
Prove your claims.

No need. Any sane person knows all that birther crap is just that.......crap. If you still believe it, you have mental problems that I'm not capable of treating.

Can you explain why all of Obama's early life - before he entered into politics - he himself - claimed to be born in Kenya?

I've been waiting for a libtard to explain that one away for years.
Quote him saying he was born in Kenya...
Why? You liberals idiots will just lie more.
LOL

As if evidence was needed that you can't quote Obama saying he was born in Kenya. :rolleyes:

It's a little late now, isn't it?
not from a historical perspective. i want closure, see if he got away with it.

Obama and his handlers in the DNC were wrong to spend so long to finally release his BC. They should have preempted that before the rumours started flying. Even worse, they released a hospital extract and not a proper certified BC which everyone born in the US has on record.

The fact that they did that means that there will ALWAYS be speculation on whether or not he was actually born in the US.

However, as a country, we made a decision to collectively 'look the other way' because so many people felt that having a Black candidate was an important thing at the time. Anyone who challenges that decision will be shouted down by the collective.
Of course it was properly certified. You birfers are nuts. :cuckoo:

214cv4l.jpg
Prove it liar.
35lrnkz.jpg

Below is the BC that Obama released THREE YEARS AFTER becoming president.

obama-longform.jpg

Below is a random BC from the same state, same year.

090728birthcert.gif

Anyone who orders a BC from archives will not get an original but a photo reversal from microfiche. Notice the very raised seal visible in the bottom BC. I was born four years before the President in California and my official BC on record is a photo reversal with a palpable seal as well.

Personally, I don't care if he was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or Kathmandu ... that ship has sailed. But the fact that he played fast-and-loose with the documents required to fulfill a Constitutional requirement will forever leave a bad-taste in people's mouths and reason for doubt.

Screaming 'Birfer!' over and over at the top of your voice doesn't remove that doubt. It only makes you look like you have doubts yourself.

obama-longform.jpg

090728birthcert.gif

Anyone who orders a BC from archives will not get an original but a photo reversal from microfiche. Notice the very raised seal visible in the bottom BC. I was born four years before the President in California and my official BC on record is a photo reversal with a palpable seal as well.

Personally, I don't care if he was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or Kathmandu ... that ship has sailed. But the fact that he played fast-and-loose with the documents required to fulfill a Constitutional requirement will forever leave a bad-taste in people's mouths and reason for doubt.

Screaming 'Birfer!' over and over at the top of your voice doesn't remove that doubt. It only makes you look like you have doubts yourself.
One is an original and the other is s copy. That's why they don't look the same. Both are certified by the state of Hawaii and both are official documents of birth.

One is an original and the other is s copy. That's why they don't look the same. Both are certified by the state of Hawaii and both are official documents of birth.

Notice the fold on the left hand side of Obama's 'original' BC. Which means the document was bound into a larger collection of BC and folded open to copy. Hence, not an original. I was born in 1957 and my 'original' BC no longer exists. Only a certified microfiche of that BC remains.

That only makes sense because of the cost involved in storing tens of millions of original BCs compared to the cost of storing microfiche. The only argument in favour of his BC being actual is that I'm frightened to believe that this poorly executed copy is the best the CIA could come up with in THREE years.

obama-longform.jpg

090728birthcert.gif

By the way, you just obliterated washamericom's OP. In it, is the claim that one of the pieces of evidence that Obama's BC is fake is because the name of the hospital is wrong...

On April 27, 2011 Obama produced a birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. That birth certificate was almost immediately proven to be a computer generated forgery. Example: The name of the hospital as shown on that forged birth certificate did no exist at the time Obama was born. That name came into existence some seventen years later with the merger of two hospitals.

... but you just posted someone else's birth certificate from the day after Obama was born and it lists the exact same hospital name that appears on Obama's birth certificate.

:dance:

You birfers crack me up!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Notice the fold on the left hand side of Obama's 'original' BC. Which means the document was bound into a larger collection of BC and folded open to copy. Hence, not an original. I was born in 1957 and my 'original' BC no longer exists. Only a certified microfiche of that BC remains.

That only makes sense because of the cost involved in storing tens of millions of original BCs compared to the cost of storing microfiche. The only argument in favour of his BC being actual is that I'm frightened to believe that this poorly executed copy is the best the CIA could come up with in THREE years.
No one ever said Obama's was an original. It was a copy from his records on file with the state of Hawaii. It's what the state sends someone who requests a copy of their birth records.

And it's certified by the state and it's just as official as an original.

obama-longform.jpg

090728birthcert.gif

By the way, you just obliterated washamericom's OP. In it, is the claim that one of the pieces of evidence that Obama's BC is fake is because the name of the hospital is wrong...

On April 27, 2011 Obama produced a birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. That birth certificate was almost immediately proven to be a computer generated forgery. Example: The name of the hospital as shown on that forged birth certificate did no exist at the time Obama was born. That name came into existence some seventen years later with the merger of two hospitals.

... but you just posted someone else's birth certificate from the day after Obama was born and it lists the exact same hospital name that appears on Obama's birth certificate.

You birfers crack me up!

Only I'm not trying to prove anything ... I'm just highlighting that there is real reason to have doubt. None of those doubts you care to address except with emoticons.
When I see someone trying to hard to direct attention from the argument, it makes me very suspicious that they themselves believe the argument to be spurious.

One is an original and the other is s copy.

It sure sounds like you're trying to argue that Obama's BC is an original. Does Hawaii keep millions of original BCs on file in some gigantic warehouse somewhere in case someone needs to order one? Or have they, like every other state, converted them to microfiche decades ago?

obama-longform.jpg

090728birthcert.gif

You birfers crack me up!

Only I'm not trying to prove anything ... I'm just highlighting that there is real reason to have doubt. None of those doubts you care to address except with emoticons.
When I see someone trying to hard to direct attention from the argument, it makes me very suspicious that they themselves believe the argument to be spurious.
No, there is no doubt. There is made up bullshit (like the false claim that the hospital name is wrong) but no doubt ever expressed has been proven in the 9 years since Obama first released a copy of his birth record. Even Trump, who said he sent his own team to Hawaii to investigate, found nothing.

One is an original and the other is s copy.

It sure sounds like you're trying to argue that Obama's BC is an original. Does Hawaii keep millions of original BCs on file in some gigantic warehouse somewhere in case someone needs to order one? Or have they, like every other state, converted them to microfiche decades ago?
Well then you're a nut, because I never said it was an original. I don't know how they store their records and it matters not since Obama presented a certified copy of his.

No, there is no doubt.

There will always be a doubt. Obama guaranteed there would be by the fact he waited so long to release a document that anyone can order from their home state in a matter of weeks. That fact alone is cause for doubt.

No, there is no doubt.

There will always be a doubt. Obama guaranteed there would be by the fact he waited so long to release a document that anyone can order from their home state in a matter of weeks. That fact alone is cause for doubt.
Fair enough, let me rephrase... there will always be doubt just like doubt persists that we landed on the moon.

Better?

Oh, and you're lying again. Obama did not wait "long" to release his birth records. He first did so in 2008 while running for president.

Well then you're a nut, because I never said it was an original. I don't know how they store their records and it matters not since Obama presented a certified copy of his.

1. You lead with ad hominem
2. You have no idea if Hawaii stores original BCs
3. You clearly stated that the above document was original compared to the photo reversal from microfiche which is a copy (post #25)
4. It matters quite a lot because an original document could only exist if Hawaii keeps the originals on record.
5. The fact that you believe it to be real doesn't address the discrepancies.

there will always be doubt just like doubt persists that we landed on the moon.

Actually not ... anyone with some laser measuring equipment can bounce a beam off reflectors left on the moon by the astronauts. With a sufficiently powerful telescope you can see the equipment left behind by the astronauts. 24 astronauts flew around the moon and 12 of those actually walked on the moon. There are hundreds of pounds of actual moon rock samples, thousands of photographs, and hundreds of hours of video confirming the events.

You're comparing that to a single document that frankly raises more questions than it answers.

1. You lead with ad hominem
2. You have no idea if Hawaii stores original BCs
3. You clearly stated that the above document was original compared to the photo reversal from microfiche which is a copy (post #25)
4. It matters quite a lot because an original document could only exist if Hawaii keeps the originals on record.
5. The fact that you believe it to be real doesn't address the discrepancies.
"You clearly stated that the above document was original compared to the photo reversal from microfiche which is a copy (post #25)"

Birfer nut... the copy I was referencing in post #25 was Obama's. Obama's is dated in 2011, as I showed in post #23.

there will always be doubt just like doubt persists that we landed on the moon.

Actually not ... anyone with some laser measuring equipment can bounce a beam off reflectors left on the moon by the astronauts. With a sufficiently powerful telescope you can see the equipment left behind by the astronauts. 24 astronauts flew around the moon and 12 of those actually walked on the moon. There are hundreds of pounds of actual moon rock samples, thousands of photographs, and hundreds of hours of video confirming the events.

You're comparing that to a single document that frankly raises more questions than it answers.
And yet, like Obama's birth certificate, there are still folks who have doubt we landed on the moon, regardless of the evidence to the contrary. So yes, in that regard, doubt will persist for some.

Birfer nut

If your argument rests on throwing insults, gifs, and emoticons at anyone asking questions, you have no argument. The state rests ... and my G-d have mercy on your soul.

Still no Obama quote from Chuz Life where he said he was born in Hawaii...

No worries, I knew he was full of shit when he made that ridiculous claim.

Forum List

Back