Obama-Biden Forced to Rope Off and Pull the Curtain on Half of Arena Due to Lame Turnout (VIDEO)

What difference does it make that both are untrusted or undeserving, the fools on the left will continue to vote for them and their clones. FJB.
This time around the concern for ghettos is not going to be as pronounced. People have to love the way they live or feel it is a comforatable zone to do the same things over and over .

I really like your somewhere else policy and would like to remind you that elsewhere could also include many foreign countries just a plane ride away. Goodbye and good riddance.
You'll get over it when you prove who forced Oblama to put up curtains.

I saw him at a taco stand last night pushing for political party reform.
There was ten million voting ballots approved for each person there though. You can see Obama hates Biden. Abolutely hates the racist bigot. And Obama is a promoted globalist stooge while Biden is a lifetime average intelligent corrupted politican.

I would have thought that stroked-out Fetterman and Biden would have pulled in more people in a huge city with a 1.6 million population like Philadelphia. Latrobe, PA has a population of 8,994 people, and look how many Trump's rally drew.

Of course, Biden's rally had far more entertainment value.

worst.jpg

Forum List

Back