GOP megadonor: I’m ready to back DeSantis ’24/ Billionaire CEO Ken Griffin tired of Trump. "For litany of reasons, time to move on to next generation"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Griffin said it’s important to be engaged in government and politics, regardless of party affiliation, which carries into his company, too.

DeSantis has no more chance of winning in 2024 than Trump does. The only hope for the GOP is to find a young, charismatic, “live-the-talk” Traditionalist Conservative. The right wing equivalent of JFK in 1960.

They threw everything and the kitchen sink at Trump. For better or worse, he's the most strong headed politician in U.S history.

Americans who sacrifice day to day at work and otherwise respect a fighter. It doesn't matter their race, religion or even political leanings, Americans respect a fighter.

They hoped for him to fail during his 4 years and they tried to ensure this failure but he succeeded in spite of them even though all in media warned of the collapse that never came. His success as president became his new resume and campaign ad.

If you are a Neo-Con today you realize you are akin to Canada and human rights; in steep decline.

A billionaire can do what they want with their money, it's a big task to take on Trump, especially now. I'm not saying he will be anointed but the fools who kept going at him only made him a sympathetic figure, even a martyr, in the eyes of the average citizen.

Last edited:
Not hardly....I won't vote for Trump in the primary if DeSantis or Rand Paul runs. Trump's bombast has about run it's course.

Rand Paul won't run. He was one of the early GOP who viewed Trump as an outsider like Rand, who might be more libertarian than conservative, at least as it had been redefined by some. It was a big deal for Rand to say early on when he dropped out "I'm supporting Trump if he is the nominee".

Trump had plenty of silent support from those outside of the Neo-Con Establishment, from both sides I believe. The border issue alone is a gift to Trump an absolute game changer on its own and Trump was the only guy who played hardball with Mexico and secured a great deal for the U.S.

Those who obtain power never learn, they just assume it will last forever rather than doing what's right.

Last edited:
Griffin said it’s important to be engaged in government and politics, regardless of party affiliation, which carries into his company, too.

I guess this is the new talking point, now that the GOP is set to sweep the House and Senate in a couple of days.

You should be careful what you wish for.

What will you do if Trump dies or develops health problems, or just decides not to run and play kingmaker instead?

You think another fake investigation like Crossfire Hurricane, but turned on DeSantis will fly with even most Democrats?

Then you will just have to fight it out 'cause Trump is nowhere near a given at this point.

That's just as it should be too....Nobody is owed anything, no matter their past circumstances.....Show me what you are about now.

Sure. Let’s see what his platform is when he announces on the 14th.

Who are the Dems going to run? Are you going to vote for Newsom in 24?

tell me one repunk that you think will fix this mess that Biden and the dems have foisted on us. ONE.

NOT A SINGLE ONE< has the guts or fortitude to do a damn thing to reverse this. ONLY TRUMP, who has been through the fire.

tell me one repunk that you think will fix this mess that Biden and the dems have foisted on us. ONE.

NOT A SINGLE ONE< has the guts or fortitude to do a damn thing to reverse this. ONLY TRUMP, who has been through the fire.

If you're still backing Trump you're the reason they have instructions on shampoo bottles.

Forum List

Back